She put hair extension, so pretty! But I love her in short hair and the bangs. She's so feminine, for me in short hair. Here's another realization (delulu realization) SG cut his short hair, SM grew her hair longer. Opposite Attracts really! hahaha!ย 

ย 

When will this two lovebirds will give us concrete hints and save us some craziness from our delulu souls! hahaha! I miss seeing them together, I miss to see SG's sweet glances and stares to SM.ย 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
17 minutes ago, sg_sm said:

ย 

there's aย cat on the right bottom, can we say that SM is supporting SG's "Mouse" silently? where the bird is also aย signatureย in Mouse,ย as well asย the keyword "keep going with arrow up"ย and "mood change", as Mouse just finished first 10th episode, will have a special ep to clarify the storyline tomorrow and then will start second part with ep11 on thur, where Mouse also released a new poster yesterday toย demonstrate a darker mood and change!

ย 

ย 

geez! Same thoughts ๐Ÿค—. The cat, bird, purple radio, and ice cold coffee are really unnecessary ย but it definitelyย shouts SeungMin colors and the keep going and arrow up is like an encouragement to us, SeungMin shippers to keep going with our analysis and support..hahahha Minmin is teasing us๐Ÿคž:wow:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 4
2 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

Another one ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†ย airens have a crown for their fan cafe right? ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ so many crowns here

ย 

IMG-20210406-141812-043.jpg

I really think something good happened with her.We can feelย she is so happy ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’œ

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
1 minute ago, SGxSM said:

@LFCoupleย ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

It's so clear for me ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘

Airens where are you? ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š

So she considers herself one of airens๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1
12 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

@Yoon Ji Yes she's so happy ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and so beautiful as a Queen ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿฅฐ

Because she is his queen ๐Ÿ’š She look so happy and glowing. I love how she matured after the break up, I like her now. Just like SG, the happiness from inside her radiants outside.ย 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 3

Yes they both became so mature after LF.ย 

They both decided to use their IG account differently after LF.ย 

We know that Seung gi did it, but So min too. Since 2013 to 2019, she posted a lot of private pictures, with actors/actresses, during the filming, after, dinners, hang out... But since the end of 2019, her account is totally different

• Like 6

Gosh you guys...... I cannot keep up anymore..... You girls move so fast.....lots and lots happening while I was sleeping....๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

8 hours ago, Warm Paws said:

@WaterCatย are you responding to someone or just sharing? The way you said it feels like someone said something bad about SM, so I just wanna know where you're coming from. ๐Ÿ˜†

ย 

In terms of shipping though, for me what's important is that Seung-Gi said he knew about So-Min the first time they met. And he said something like "that's why the production staff kept it a secret" which for me, means that for him (SG), SM is special enough to warrant a surprise reveal. ๐Ÿ˜‰

ย 

Sorry for the delayed response. I posted and went straight to bed last night.

Nah...I was not responding to anyone in particular....just sharing my points because I saw many comments being sad about her being underrated. I know lots of you guys are her die-hard fans....myself, I have been watching her works since Playful Kiss too and I have witnessed her grew so much as an actress. Just want to say cheer up and don'tย beย discouraged. Our actress knows her own worth and she's not the type that desperate for flashing attention.ย 

ย 

And yes.....agree with your point the crew surprised SG with SM. I evenย think he might beย the one giving PD the lists of who he wanted to work with..... I don't think they literally randomly asked around. His reaction when he found out was way too excited.....following by what he said/asked her..... Too suspicious!!

• Like 2
  • Insightful 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
32 minutes ago, LFCouple said:

She updated her IG story.. Sheโ€™s happy and bubbly mood..ย 
ย 

@Seung-Min, @sg_smย how about three crowns now? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

spacer.png

ย 

the caption said 'I'm excited" with crowns and the cute emoji on the left are with hearts spreading out LOL

ย 

just a wild guess, SM who finished her new hairdo is going to meet up with SG who finished MITH shooting (asย MITH shooting is scheduled yesterday and today which isย published in his official website),ย that's why SM is in good mood and well-prepared for the dating, finally can see in person and have some quality time!

ย 

ย 

Edited by sg_sm
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 6
  • Party! 1
8 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

Yes they both became so mature after LF.ย 

They both decided to use their IG account differently after LF.ย 

We know that Seung gi did it, but So min too. Since 2013 to 2019, she posted a lot of private pictures, with actors/actresses, during the filming, after, dinners, hang out... But since the end of 2019, her account is totally different

yes i agree with you @SGxSM. previous years they greet on new years. but come 2021 new year, they did not post. my delulu thinks that they are together celebrating and they can't post pictures coz we might enjoy connecting the dots ๐Ÿคฃ

• Like 3
  • Haha 4
  • Clapping Hands 1
Spoiler

Another oneย ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†ย airens haveย a crown for their fan cafe right?ย ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃย so many crownsย here

ย 

IMG-20210406-141812-043.jpg

Editedย 48 minutes agoย by SGxSM

๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ˜™ SM is queen of airen because their king falling in love to SM ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿปย the crown on SM headย was similar withย Airen crown, right??

ย 

Spoiler

just a wild guess, SMย who finished her new hairdo is going to meet up with SG who finished MITH shooting (asย MITH shooting is scheduledย yesterday and today which isย published in his official website),ย that's why SM is in good mood and well-prepared for the dating, finally can see in person and have some qualityย time!

@sg_smย ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ. When some celebrity couple was break up because of their respective activities for the reason, iam sureย busyness isn't a hard thing to deal with if you really love that person. Iam sure our coupleย always canย spare some time even for a moment and going to super secret date ๐Ÿ˜†, and of course they have learned from their previous relationship experiences. What iam suppose to do with my delulu now ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1