Little Forest Haven Ship πŸ• - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

5 minutes ago, Sosomingi said:
Β  Reveal hidden contents

Another oneΒ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Β airens haveΒ a crown for their fan cafe right? 🀣🀣🀣🀣 so many crownsΒ here

Β 

IMG-20210406-141812-043.jpg

EditedΒ 48 minutes agoΒ by SGxSM

πŸ˜™πŸ˜™ SM is queen of airen because their king falling in love to SM πŸ»πŸ’šπŸ’œπŸ»Β the crown on SM headΒ was similar withΒ Airen crown, right??

Β 

Β  Reveal hidden contents

just a wild guess, SMΒ who finished her new hairdo is going to meet up with SG who finished MITH shooting (asΒ MITH shooting is scheduledΒ yesterday and today which isΒ published in his official website),Β that's why SM is in good mood and well-prepared for the dating, finally can see in person and have some qualityΒ time!

@sg_smΒ πŸ₯³πŸ₯³. When some celebrity couple was break up because of their respective activities for the reason, iam sureΒ busyness isn't a hard thing to deal with if you really love that person. Iam sure our coupleΒ always canΒ spare some time even for a moment and going to super secret date πŸ˜†, and of course they have learned from their previous relationship experiences. What iam suppose to do with my delulu now 😭

Yay...if they break up excusing their busy schedules...its pretty much because it was not love but attraction from the beginning.

My wild imagination is that they just meet at her parents' house most of the times to avoid being caught....lol🀣🀣🀣🀣 SM's parents' house seems to be located in a private and isolated rich neighborhood. They won't get caught by paparazzi. 😏🀭

• Like 7
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1
19 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

I found this article mentioning Seung gi and So min and other actors but I wonder what is it about? Hall of fame actors... Is it recent?Β 

Β 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNUXe9AhQbs/?igshid=1ggptdf8shm4w

Β 

I tried to find the original source but failed

I like how their names were mentioned next to each other, it's very Binjin! πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ₯³ with Binjin before the revelation, everytime there's a news their names were always next to each other. Couple vibes! Just by seeing their names next to each other, made me crazy haha! It says 5hrs though. But dont know...Β 

• Like 2
  • Star Struck 2
  • Clapping Hands 3
5 minutes ago, WaterCat said:

Yay...if they break up excusing their busy schedules...its pretty much because it was not love but attraction from the beginning.

My wild imagination is that they just meet at her parents' house most of the times to avoid being caught....lol🀣🀣🀣🀣 SM's parents' house seems to be located in a private and isolated rich neighborhood. They won't get caught by paparazzi. 😏🀭

Btw SM has her own flat . Maybe he meets her there on regular basis πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Yoon Ji said:

Btw SM has her own flat . Maybe he meets her there on regular basis πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Wow... I didn't know that, yes I did think that she stays separately but not confirmed. How are you so sure? This makes me stick to my previous assumptions that maybe you are SM:SquirtleWonderfull:

• Haha 9
45 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

I found this article mentioning Seung gi and So min and other actors but I wonder what is it about? Hall of fame actors... Is it recent?Β 

Β 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNUXe9AhQbs/?igshid=1ggptdf8shm4w

Β 

I tried to find the original source but failed

if the translations are correct, i think it's about them being donation angels. maybe they are those who donate frequently to charities? will try to understand the article more haha

Β 

spacer.png

Β 

spacer.png

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Thanks 2
  • Heart Eyes 4
2 minutes ago, Yoon Ji said:

I know they both have their own apartments but they will likely get caught entering the building.That's mostly how paparazzi spotΒ celebrities.... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ So I imagined her parents' placeΒ will be their safe house....🀣🀣

• Like 2
  • Haha 7
1 minute ago, Lin M said:

Wow... I didn't know that, yes I did think that she stays separately but not confirmed. How are you so sure? This makes me stick to my previous assumptions that maybe you are SM:SquirtleWonderfull:

Dear , are you active on Ig ? One of somin' s longtime fan @cutefairy2017 confirmed us but sadly she deactivated her account. You will see one of Sm' youtube vlog where she was showing some utensils not the Soul mechanic one .πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, ishipSGxSM said:

if the translations are correct, i think it's about them being donation angels. maybe they are those who donate frequently to charities? will try to understand the article more haha

This makes me respect her more... If I was a man I would have kick SG aside and chase after SM... 😜😜😜 I have a huge girl crush on her... 😘😘😘

Just now, Yoon Ji said:

Dear , are you active on Ig ? One of somin' s longtime fan @cutefairy2017 confirmed us but sadly she deactivated her account. You will see one of Sm' youtube vlog where she was showing some utensils not the Soul mechanic one .πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I'm not on IG:nervous:Β 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Sorry, it's way out of our current topic but found a new observation in episode 7.Β 

Β 

doing tag team again putting on Brooke's aqua shoes, and it's so cute (hubby vibes) that SG initially will put it on Brookes but SM took over, SG stood up but pointed at Brooke's feet, so cute, he really always treat SM as a child 🀣 pointing everything to her hahaha! 

Β 

5-A207-C0-B-3-C64-43-D3-ADC0-CEE683-D6-E

Β 

C3-CD083-E-8-C67-4-D17-8087-4-DB50-BD062

• Like 7
  • Heart Eyes 2
9 minutes ago, Yoon Ji said:

Remember one of her YouTube vlog she was cooking shrimp noodles at midnight & eating breakfast in the morning & cooked for her one of her unnies..you will notice the kitchen is different & it's small.

9 minutes ago, Lin M said:

This makes me respect her more... If I was a man I would have kick SG aside and chase after SM... 😜😜😜 I have a huge girl crush on her... 😘😘😘

I'm not on IG:nervous:Β 

It's ok.. You can watch her YouTube vlogs during her Soul Mechanic days..You will get to see her appartment inΒ one of the videos uploaded during that time

Edited by Yoon Ji
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

She must have her own house. It's normal anyway to them their age to have their own place. Maybe she visitsΒ every now and thenΒ to her parents' houseΒ as we can see she's still in their house when she do her vlogs. She's close to her family so I think she's staying there sometimes. I also think that she vlogs in her parentsΒ house to keep her own place private as to not share her personal space to the viewers. Her parents' house had already been featured in LF so it's an open information already. But maybe she wants to keep her place exclusive to her and (SG πŸ˜‰) so that there won't be any paparazzi tailing her around.Β 

Edited by Myshipperheart_SGSM
  • Like 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 3
8 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

Β 

spacer.png

Β 

spacer.png

Β 

i like that yang se-hyung is also included on the list. maybe the 3 of them has a group for a certain foundation? πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Β 

the original source from never:Β https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/076/0003712254

Β 

ν•œνŽΈ, 'μ΅œμ• λŒ μ…€λŸ½' λͺ…μ˜ˆμ˜ μ „λ‹Ή 배우 1μœ„λŠ” 이민호, 2μœ„ λ„κ²½μˆ˜, 3μœ„ ν˜„λΉˆ, 예λŠ₯ 1μœ„λŠ” 이승기, 2μœ„ μ „μ†Œλ―Ό, 3μœ„ μ–‘μ„Έν˜•μ΄ μ°¨μ§€ν–ˆλ‹€.

Β 

Meanwhile, the most favourite idol:Β Lee Min-ho, 2nd place Do Kyung-soo, 3rd place Hyun Bin;Β 1st place in entertainment show: Lee seung gi,Β 2nd place Jeon So-min, and 3rd place Yang Se-hyung.

Β 

μ „μ†Œλ―ΌΒ should be referring to running man host Jeon So-min, not our SM.

Β 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Insightful 2
2 minutes ago, sg_sm said:

Β 

the original source from never:Β https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/076/0003712254

Β 

ν•œνŽΈ, 'μ΅œμ• λŒ μ…€λŸ½' λͺ…μ˜ˆμ˜ μ „λ‹Ή 배우 1μœ„λŠ” 이민호, 2μœ„ λ„κ²½μˆ˜, 3μœ„ ν˜„λΉˆ, 예λŠ₯ 1μœ„λŠ” 이승기, 2μœ„ μ „μ†Œλ―Ό, 3μœ„ μ–‘μ„Έν˜•μ΄ μ°¨μ§€ν–ˆλ‹€.

Β 

Meanwhile, the most favourite idol:Β Lee Min-ho, 2nd place Do Kyung-soo, 3rd place Hyun Bin;Β 1st place in entertainment show: Lee seung gi,Β 2nd place Jeon So-min, and 3rd place Yang Se-hyung.

Β 

Β 

thanks @sg_smΒ for the clear up πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, Yoon Ji said:

Remember one of her YouTube vlog she was cooking shrimp noodles at midnight & eating breakfast in the morning & cooked for her one her unnie..you will notice the kitchen is different & it's small.

I'm pretty sure she has her own place too. The place with fireplace....I saw some of her photos on IG taken there.Β Remember in the first episode of LF when she showed SG around her parents' house..... He said you could just live here. I think that implied she didn't need her own place. Also a paparazzi shot where her ex dropped her off....the one revealed by Dispatch....The neighborhood looked totally different.

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 4
  • Insightful 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
Spoiler

this crown? 😎

Β 

IMG-20210406-153859-091.jpg

Β 

@SGxSMΒ yes this crown.Β it would be too obvious if SM wore a crown with three snaps like Airen's. So this simple white crown on SM headΒ is quite representative airen crown

Β 

Spoiler
Β Β 5 minutes ago,Β Yoon JiΒ said:

Btw SM has her own flat . Maybe he meets her there on regular basisΒ πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I know they both have theirΒ own apartments but they will likely get caught entering the building.That's mostly how paparazzi spotΒ celebrities....Β πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Β So I imagined her parents' placeΒ will be their safeΒ house....🀣🀣

@WaterCatΒ its so easy many koreanΒ celebrities to get caught by dispatch because theirΒ dating place is very predictable. inside carΒ  and going to han river, or in their private apartment, i think SM parents house is Β the safest place . chatting whileΒ eating blueberries and modu will disturb them πŸ˜‚

Β 

If this true,Β their dating style will be old style dating (ofcourse this isΒ good). visiting your girlfriend at her parent's house, while occasionally herΒ parents will watch over you πŸ˜†Β keep each other chaste, until the wedding day comes πŸ₯³ (sorry girl, this day i can't share any crumbs, only show my deluluπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ)

Edited by Sosomingi
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Awesome 1
9 minutes ago, sg_sm said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

I think you're right . Now it's clear to me.

• Like 4

Β 

4 minutes ago, WaterCat said:

I'm pretty sure she has her own place too. The place with fireplace....I saw some of her photos on IG taken there.Β Remember in the first episode of LF when she showed SG around her parents' house..... He said you could just live here. I think that implied she didn't need her own place. Remember that photo where her ex dropped her off....the one revealed by Dispatch....The neighborhood looked totally different.

Β 

I think SG was talking about the rooftop because he was impressed by the size of it, so he made the comment:"you can just live here".Β 

Β 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1
10 minutes ago, WaterCat said:

I'm pretty sure she has her own place too. The place with fireplace....I saw some of her photos on IG taken there.Β Remember in the first episode of LF when she showed SG around her parents' house..... He said you could just live here. I think that implied she didn't need her own place. Also a paparazzi shot where her ex dropped her off....the one revealed by Dispatch....The neighborhood looked totally different.

Yes , you're right - the place with fireplace one her new apartment.Β 

I think she lives with her parents.Β  She occasionally visits her appartment.Β 

• Like 6
13 hours ago, LFCouple said:

New movie for Somin? Found this on twitter.Β A sci-fi thriller movie (Wolf Hunt) with Seo In Guk. Start filming in July.Β Happy for her...Β 

Β 

https://twitter.com/kdrama_news/status/1379241424567164930?s=21

Β 

https://twitter.com/ldramaland/status/1379234615504867332?s=21

Β 

Β 
i guess we all know where Somin ask for action guidance and you girls get it right it’s Seunggi !! Hahhahah I wonder how seunggi give Somin some insights doing some action emotions hahahah Seunggi can be really bossy at some times like imagine the just the two of them in seunggi’s house late night after dinner seunggi is helping Somin how to do this and that and he is so so into it ( Seunggi is passionate about method acting just like how he do in mouse lol) andΒ giving Somin harsh criticism and forgetting that it is only for fun and Somin got mad and walk away but seunggi caught her of course hahahah and he said sorry-Β saying some word of wisdoms toΒ her to make her appreciate on what he did and only wants Somin to be at her best, our girl Somin understand it and she say sorry to him and instead of doing the acting lessons Seunggi stop it and lift her up and run towards the room hahahahhaΒ 

Β 

imaginations ✨✨✨✨

Β 

I miss writing lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 11
1 minute ago, SGxSM said:

@MjanedeeΒ  how come it sounds so real for me ? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I can totally imagine

Haha... I know right. @Mjanedee your wattpad story made me believe before that maybe you are one of her friends because it was so believable. I really thought they may have met way before LF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Tasty 1