4 minutes ago, WaterCat said:

just sharing my points because I saw many comments being sad about her being underrated

ย 

i totally understand you. I was sad after knowing she was not among the top 200ย but I immediately moved on because I know that life does not revolve in rankings alone. She has constant projects and so far, is not losing the star factorย overtime. She did not stagnate and continueย to improve through the years. She aged like wine so fans and spectators alike keep ย the interest on her and this is recognized by directors, writers, advertisers, and talentย agencyย that trust her and keep on giving her projects. Somin is truly Kind and maybe fans disappointment have reachedย her and so she shared an IG story to cheer upย her fans. Sheย definitely changed the โ€˜moodโ€™ by posting an IG story and now our SeungMin hearts are merry ๐Ÿค—๐ŸŽ‰.

ย 

27 minutes ago, WaterCat said:

I evenย think he might beย the one giving PD the lists of who he wanted to work with..... I don't think they literally randomly asked around. His reaction when he found out was way too excited....

ย 

This also crossed my mind. I remember someone mentioned here that SG doesnโ€™t choose the actors heโ€™ll be paired with but if the recent write up Iโ€™ve read about Mouse is true, then SG probably has the โ€œsayโ€ already. It was written that the actor playing as Detective Moo Chi initially declined the offer of Mouse but after knowing that SG wonโ€™t do it as well if he will not accept the offer, he finally agreed.

ย 

In LF prologue, SG also shared that he and PD Nim have talked about doing a project which involve kids which could also mean, heโ€™s hands on with the concept and yes, picking SM wasnโ€™t of course random. They probably had aย list of candidates. Although we know from watching VShows and was recently discussed also in MITH ep. 166 that there are really times they have to fake their reaction and sometimesย make exaggerated reaction because VS is all about reactions. Therefore, SGโ€™s surprised reaction can either be for reel or real but my guts says, real. However, he probably knew thatย SM is one of the options or maybe not. In MITH, they often guess who their master is but there were times SY will ask if SG already knew ahead of them and he sometimes deny and sometimes admit ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ. NR admitted that she only knew about SM that day. So before meeting SM that night, she thought of bringing flowers. The laidback reaction of LSJ is something I cannot really fathom ๐Ÿ˜… but I also think, he was surprised as SG. I have mentioned before that SG might have known SM because of watching his previous show that invitedย SM as guest or probably he saw her somewhere but they werenโ€™t introduced.ย 

ย 

SMโ€™s update really gets us hyped up ๐Ÿ˜. Wew!

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

ย 

This account capture moment when SG sing his new song and theย the spotlight shape and color is similar to the shape of the airen crown

ย 

I realize this after this account capture it (big thanks to this account owner). And the color is so SM nowdays ๐Ÿ˜‚ and surroundedย by white lamp.ย 

ย 

White...pickle green... heemm ๐Ÿ˜Œ

ย 

This happen arround 2020, november, right?? Hemm, SG as master in MITH on this episode, the blueberry which is also mention by SG on this episode, and now this stage lighting.

ย 

Credit by : multi_shiperkoreandrama2

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 4

I just leave the forum for about an hour or twoย  but wow..im so amaze it moves really fast..the moment i saw SM's insta story update specially the one she is wearing the crown i was just so happy and said to my self...this is it and reading all the comments here i can't keep myself but smile while reading..SM is showing us the way..

ย 

I saw this and i loved it

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNTvatXpLLQ/?igshid=1svv0p3jayog4

I just love Airens comment that the'll be happy if SG will get married..

Edited by Poisonous Ivy
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 2

@Seung-Minย 

Yes Seung gi must know about So min's casting for LF, for sure. I think he produced the show right? he has to know with whom he will work. At So min's house, he didn't lie he said that he knows her and that he knew that she will join the show when he met her at her parents house. So I guess that he knows that PD contacted her but he didn't know if she finally accepted.

The team production decided to surprise him, that means that Seung gi would love to work with her and they wanted to film his reaction.ย 

That can explain why they chose a love song when they met for the first time ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I tried to found this korean song but I failed, there are only these lyrics "oh baby kiss me" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

ย 

@Poisonous Ivy this is it yes ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

• Insightful 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1

Another who got liked by SM. Her co star on the gibang bachelor movie.ย lee junhoย (seo in guk, kim ji seok, and another co star get the liked too)

ย 

we know why this happened, right?? To all guys who got some liked from SM on your IG after doing some work, drama or movie together, don't be sad because SMย just think of you as a co-worker ๐Ÿ˜‚

just like i said before, ย I would feel normal to hit the like button on my friend's IG if I didn't have any secrets with him that I don't want other people to know.ย but if i try looks like I've never known him before, it means there's something I'm hiding about me and this man. So if SG give likes to his co star on IG, its mean he don't have anything to hide

ย 

but SG, the only one SG whoย never got likes at all from SM, even this guy once work together in LF. of course because his level is different from you guys, he is more than just a colleague ๐Ÿฅณ SM don't have to press the heart button for SG because he is already on SM heart. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 2
  • Insightful 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
11 minutes ago, Sosomingi said:

Another who got liked by SM. Her co star on the gibang bachelor movie.ย lee junhoย (seo in guk, kim ji seok, and another co star get the liked too)

ย 

we know why this happened, right?? To all guys who got some liked from SM on your IG after doing some work, drama or movie together, don't be sad because SMย just think of you as a co-worker ๐Ÿ˜‚

just like i said before, ย I would feel normal to hit the like button on my friend's IG if I didn't have any secrets with him that I don't want other people to know.ย but if i try looks like I've never known him before, it means there's something I'm hiding about me and this man. So if SG give likes to his co star on IG, its mean he don't have anything to hide

ย 

but SG, the only one SG whoย never got likes at all from SM, even this guy once work together in LF. of course because his level is different from you guys, he is more than just a colleague ๐Ÿฅณ SM don't have to press the heart button for SG because he is already on SM heart. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

spacer.pngspacer.png

ย 

Exacly! I don't understand why she doesn't like any of SG pictures... If she wanted to avoid suspicions this is definitely the wrong way to do soย :pandathink:

ย 

Edited by LSGandJSM
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 5
  • Awesome 1
4 minutes ago, LSGandJSM said:

ย 

Exacly! I don't understand why she doesn't like any of SG pictures... If she wanted to avoid suspicions this is definitely the wrong way to do soย :pandathink:

ย 

Exactly if she really wants to avoid suspicions , she should start liking SG' s posts ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Like 4
  • Haha 5
9 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

but if she did it now, 100% sure SM or her spy is lurking here at our forum. they will have an idea ๐Ÿคฃ

If she did it now then also we will get know that her spy is lurking here & we will be 100% sureย she's trying to avoid suspicions ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by Yoon Ji
  • Haha 5

SAVE-20210406-214323.jpgย  ok, back to ep 7,this part don't you think that's SM hand, and finally I am able to upload pictures ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ thank you @Sosomingi for teaching me ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ but I wasn't able to get the right part I think he was looking at SM when he was playing with YH๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ.ย 

• Like 10
  • Heart Eyes 2
Spoiler

SAVE-20210406-214323.jpgย  ok, back to ep 7,this part don't you think that's SM hand, and finally I am able to upload picturesย ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญย thank youย @Sosomingiย for teaching meย ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ย but I wasn't able to get the right part I think heย was looking at SM whenย he was playingย with YH๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ.ย 

@Lin Myou are welcome dear ๐Ÿฅฐย I'm just sharing what @LuckyGirlย taught me, how do we send a photo here

ย 

The screen capture you send here, i see it too. SGย look towards to SM while playing with yihan. Maybe cause by SG can't control his eye, his eye only see SM ๐Ÿ˜‚or maybe SG try invite SMย joke too through yihan

Edited by Sosomingi
  • Like 4
  • Haha 3

Now I have another reason to sleep like a log๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ I've learned to post pictures here. Hurray... Now next rewatch I'll be like a hawk trying to search anything and everything juicy about them๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Clapping Hands 1

Honestly when LF ended I was expecting at least one picture with the whole crew, but neither SM or SG uploaded anything. It's odd to me because SG uploaded multiple pictures with co-star Suzy and same SM with her other male co-stars. They didn't even uploaded a picture together (with Nae Rae and Seo Jin)ย at the press conference.ย 

Should we be happy about it? Instead of shutting down the rumors their odd actions are incresing them lol.ย 

For exampleย Son Ye Jin to "avoid" rumors posted pictures with Hyun Bin because her fans were used to see her uploadย pictures with past male co-stars.ย 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 3

Gosh you girls have been so hyped up these days..... I feel like I cannot be away from this forum....couple hours away...I'm screwed....too much to catch up...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

ย 

I thinkย both have been aware of their shippers long time ago since LF aired in fall 2019.....There are lots of comments on those LF clips posted by SBS official account....So yes they knew the feedbacks. Im sure even some Koreans shipped them.... You can see her ex's name was mentioned in the comment back then (in Korean I meant). Although they have been quiet pretending not to know each others but continue giving subtle clues for the shippers to connect the dots..... If they are couples ( Myself 97.9% I believe that they are), there is no needs for them to post anything on IG account other than us dying to know....๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ when they can contact each other directly and privately via their couple mini iphone12. ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’œ

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 1
  • Party! 5
7 minutes ago, LSGandJSM said:

Honestly when LF ended I was expecting at least one picture with the whole crew, but neither SM or SG uploaded anything. It's odd to me because SG uploaded multiple pictures with co-star Suzy and same SM with her other male co-stars. They didn't even uploaded a picture together (with Nae Rae and Seo Jin)ย at the press conference.ย 

Should we be happy about it? Instead of shutting down the rumors their odd actions are incresing them lol.ย 

For exampleย Son Ye Jin to "avoid" rumors posted pictures with Hyun Bin because her fans were used to see her uploadย pictures with past male co-stars.ย 

I thinkย  Sg posted a group photo of their press conference along with other pics.

• Like 2

@Lin Mย congrats ๐Ÿ˜†

ย 

@LSGandJSMย their IG habits clearly changed after LF, no pictures together at all, no dinner with LF crew, nothing. I mean officially of course

ย 

@WaterCatย I'm so relief that you catched up the conversation ๐Ÿ˜‚

We know that So min doesn't care about people comments, I mean even there were those shipping comments with Seung gi, if there wasn't something real between them, she would have liked his pictures. She did it with other actors, why she avoided with him? Especially with him, she never had this attitude before ๐Ÿ˜ย 

ย 

@Yoon Jiย  at least he posted that picture mixed with other pictures ๐Ÿ˜‚, it was for the promotion of the show, no choice

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

We know that So min does not care about people comments, I mean even there were those shipping comments with Seung gi, if there wasn't something real between them, she would hWe know that So min does not care about people comments, I mean even there were those shipping comments with Seung gi, if there wasn't something real between them, she would have liked his pictures. She did it with other actors, why she avoided with him? Especially with him, she never had this attitude before ๐Ÿ˜

@SGxSMย My point exactly...It was so unlike So Min. She didn't really care about the comments even thoughย she got bashed by another shippers who shipped her co-stars with someone else....But she has been extremely cautious with SG.ย It was obviously not because they hate each others neither. He was in her vlog tho....He didn't seem to be bothered being in her vlog even though he could have avoided being in the video totally.... That was his subtle message too I guess. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค—

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1

Honestly speaking I feel like a detective trying to connect all the dots ahahahah. I really hope that this ship is real (pretty positive that it is), because if it isn't we'are all delusionalย :PikachuFacePalm:.

I'm also shipping the HyunJi couple (Kim Soo Hyun -ย Seo Ye Ji), but If I make the comparison there is no clear evidence like our SeungMin couple.ย 

• Like 8

@LSGandJSMย Hahhahah That was why I was only 97.9 % sure.....leaving 2.1% forย  uncertainty so that I will not be completely lost if the ship flops..๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

ย Soo Hyun and Ye Ji are adorable too....I didnโ€™t ship them but I do think they lookย very cute together as well. ๐Ÿ˜˜

Edited by WaterCat
  • Haha 5
  • Heart Eyes 1

@WaterCatย yes I agree subtile and sincere relation ๐Ÿฅฐ let's hope for the good news

ย 

@LSGandJSMย each couple is different, I don't think there is only one way to date or to find hints.ย 

But yes our seungmin couple have so many real hintsย 

ย 

Binjin when they worked on CLOY, they already knew each other since a long time, they had already worked together, their age... I think that's why dispatch could release the information. I don't know them but I guess that when they started dating it was something to lead to marriage, definitely.ย 

ย 

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 2

Today I am in super delulu mode๐Ÿ˜‚.Remember girls, in one of MIH episodes, SG said marriage with the word Honey in order to match ??? You knowย  Sm is also known as Hani by her fans . So I guess when SG said marriage with the word Honey he meant marriage with SM๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Please forgive my delusion ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ™

Edited by Yoon Ji
  • Haha 9
  • Shocked 1
  • Clapping Hands 1