20 minutes ago, LFCouple said:

Girls, found a video of Somin from Book U Love last January. Unfortunately, there is no English subtitle. But, if you miss Somin, Iโ€™ll recommend this video.ย 

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7ykxjg

ย 

I donโ€™t understand Korean, so I just interpret from the pictures. She shared her childhoodโ€™s family photos. Itโ€™s cute that she/her mom kept her books from her childhood.
ย 

With Mom and Dad

spacer.png

ย 

With her brother and cousin, I guess. One of the picture was from the trip to San Diego.

ย 

spacer.png

Cute young Somin and now..

spacer.png
ย 

In this show, she shared her favorite books. OK, let me get to interesting thing...ย ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Remember we talk about a plant that she posted on her IG story that similar to the plant at Seung Giโ€™s home. In this show, she mentioned one of her fav books isย about plants as well. Are these the same family plant?

ย 

spacer.png

At the end of the show, she gave the hosts some homegrown vegetables.ย 

spacer.png

ย 

ย 

@LFCoupleThanks for the video๐Ÿ™. I really wanted to watch this. Btw one of the hosts in this program was in MITH' s latest episode.ย 

• Like 5
  • Clapping Hands 1
10 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

thank you ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ you found this video, I wanted so bad to watch it. I miss her.ย 

A book about plants, so interesting ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Someone found a book about plants in Seung gi's house right ? ๐Ÿ˜Ž

ย 
You are welcome.. happy to share... I only catch she said the phrases: โ€œMonstera and healingโ€ when she talked about this plant...ย 

4 minutes ago, Yoon Ji said:

Btw one of the hosts in this program was in MITH' s latest episode.ย 

Are you refering to Yooย Se Yoon? He was once a master in MITH; but I think from 2019 (episode 58-59).

Edited by LFCouple
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
45 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

Today I watched ep 11 of Mouse, and the bird is dead but another animal made his apparition

ย 

Yeah! great observation here ๐Ÿ‘. I shared that the cat, bird etc. in her IG story seemed no longer necessary if she was just showing a good mood and cheering us all with her happy selca. Thatย โ€œkeep going withย arrow upโ€ย pointing to green hue though also seems referring to SG with hisย ๐Ÿ’š official airen color.ย 

ย 

If Iโ€™ll allow delulu take over me, SMโ€™s IG story, may not relate to 200 actors recognition but showsย her subtle support to SG and Mouse ๐Ÿ™ˆ.

ย 

I was out of grid for another family affair today and so,ย I only found out tonight,ย about what temporarilyย happened to this haven. Maybe @SilverMoonTeaย or can shed light? I know thereโ€™s technical experts assigned to thisย but I think, other forums also occasionally experienceย technical issues which will be resolved eventually. However, a back-upย plan is really important and I support you all the way although if we lost this haven for any reason, I will surely cry because I already spent so much time and made great memories here especially unexpected friendship withย @Poisonous Ivyย and the rest of members here I consider SeungMin famย ๐Ÿ˜ญ.ย 

ย 

I said, I cannot make another IG acct. as I have personal and business accts. already but to support this back-up plan, I will make a fan account for our BB couple. Will dm @SGxSMย and @Myshipperheart_SGSMย once the acct. is made.ย 

ย 

ย 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 6
5 minutes ago, Seung-Min said:

ย 

Nope..itโ€™s not me..and I can no longer recall the hawk-eyed memberย who shared it here as wellย ๐Ÿ˜…ย 

@Seung-Minย @SGxSM it's me ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜

ย 

i don't remember if this was shared here already. just them twinning and being cuties ๐Ÿ˜„

spacer.png

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 5
27 minutes ago, LFCouple said:

ย 
You are welcome.. happy to share... I only catch she said the phrases: โ€œMonstera and healingโ€ when she talked about this plant...ย 

Are you refering to Yooย Se Yoon? He was once a master in MITH; but I think from 2019 (episode 58-59).

@LFCoupleI can't remember his name but in recent ep165 where all masters wore purple telling their failure stories he was the one among them who was talking about ruby.

• Like 5
47 minutes ago, Seung-Min said:

ย 

Yeah! great observation here ๐Ÿ‘. I shared that the cat, bird etc. in her IG story seemed no longer necessary if she was just showing a good mood and cheering us all with her happy selca. Thatย โ€œkeep going withย arrow upโ€ย pointing to green hue though also seems referring to SG with hisย ๐Ÿ’š official airen color.ย 

ย 

If Iโ€™ll allow delulu take over me, SMโ€™s IG story, may not relate to 200 actors recognition but showsย her subtle support to SG and Mouse ๐Ÿ™ˆ.

ย 

I was out of grid for another family affair today and so,ย I only found out tonight,ย about what temporarilyย happened to this haven. Maybe @SilverMoonTeaย or can shed light? I know thereโ€™s technical experts assigned to thisย but I think, other forums also occasionally experienceย technical issues which will be resolved eventually. However, a back-upย plan is really important and I support you all the way although if we lost this haven for any reason, I will surely cry because I already spent so much time and made great memories here especially unexpected friendship withย @Poisonous Ivyย and the rest of members here I consider SeungMin famย ๐Ÿ˜ญ.ย 

ย 

I said, I cannot make another IG acct. as I have personal and business accts. already but to support this back-up plan, I will make a fan account for our BB couple. Will dm @SGxSMย and @Myshipperheart_SGSMย once the acct. is made.ย 

ย 

ย 

@Seung-Min...ohh thank you and thank youย  also for the newly found and newly build friendship from everyone here and from you who is oneday walking distance away from each other...hehheh..glad your back commenting and giving your observations you know i love reading them all..ย 

• Like 12
  • Heart Eyes 1
Spoiler

He'll steal a look everyย chance he can get! That, my friend, is what you called-----L.O.V.E.ย 

ย 

giphy.gif

๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ˜™ SG looked so cute every time he try to stealing glance.ย 

ย 

Spoiler

Girls, found a video of Sominย from Book U Love last January. Unfortunately, there is no English subtitle. But, if you miss Somin, Iโ€™ll recommend this video.ย 

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7ykxjg

ย 

I donโ€™t understand Korean, so I just interpret from the pictures. She shared her childhoodโ€™s family photos. Itโ€™s cute that she/her mom kept her books from herย childhood.

@LFCouplethanks for the video link dear. I really need it after watchย mouse episode 11 ๐Ÿคฏ feeling dizzy and goosebumps in the same time after watch this episode (i feeling dizzy after watch eachย episode since this drama start actually ๐Ÿ˜‚), i need something fresh to clear my brain and you give this video link, its okay if this video isย no subtitle, just seeing SM's face and her laugh is enough to get rid of my dizziness ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

ย 

SM-shi,ย if youย reading this, I just want to say that your future husband is really doing a great jobย 

ย 

ย 

Edited by Sosomingi
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Party! 2
On 4/8/2021 at 10:24 AM, ishipSGxSM said:

SG posted on ig! ๐Ÿ˜ย i felt so happy. i missed him. hahaha! i miss our bb couple ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ˜ญ

ย 

spacer.png

Mr. Pickle Green right in front of your eyes!!! Out of many photos he chose to post this one when he is under Pickle Green shirt. Seung Gi yah!

• Insightful 1
  • Haha 6
  • Heart Eyes 2

@Sosomingiย exactly same for me, she's so refreshing for me. When I need to watch to distress I watch her vlogs ๐Ÿ˜… and after seeing her future husband's incredible acting today, I need her sweetness ๐Ÿ˜

ย 

@Yoon Ji yeah she's so talented, Lee Seo jin also loves pottery, he's so well gifted. I assume that they talked about pottery together. I'm watching the video and I'm on "screenshots" mode ๐Ÿง ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 7
  • Awesome 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

These two were really caught by themselves. The plant books in SG's really mean its SM's influence perhaps? Because in one of MITH episode where I shared here also before, SG said to the master that he is into planting too. So maybe when he said that he meant SM, and when he said growing blueberry trees, he meant SM's parents. He's never into planting, ramyeon and blueberry until Sm came ย 

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Clapping Hands 1
22 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

So maybe when he said that he meant SM, and when he said growing blueberry trees, he meant SM's parents.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ could be... I have different delulu for this episode... In my delulu, Somin gave the blueberry plants to Seung Giโ€™s parents.. thus they grow blueberries in their home garden, just like her parents.

ย 

spacer.png

And Seung Gi mentioned this on the show, probably because the girlfriend (Somin) had suggested for servingย the blueberries from his parentsโ€™ home (the one that she gave)....ย just like heโ€™s saying, โ€œBabe, I checked, but they are not good. So I bought from the fruitstore..โ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

spacer.png

ย 

• Haha 7
  • Shocked 1
  • Clapping Hands 4
8 hours ago, Yoon Ji said:

I can't remember his name but in recent ep165 where all masters wore purple telling their failure stories he was the one among them who was talking about ruby.

I think itโ€™s different person. The one in Book U Love is Yoo Se Yoon.

About the plant, we talked about it on page 84 (ย this thread is moving so fast). @ishipSGxSMย was the one that made the comparisons. After seeing this picture, itโ€™s the same plant that Somin talked in Book U Love.. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

ย 

spacer.png

ย 

Edited by LFCouple
  • Like 9

And to think that that's the only plant in SG's house. Then he has plant books at home. And mentioning that he is into "gardening" in MITH. Growing blueberries. These are SM's passion. And he's all saying he is doing it right now. The only missing is him mentioning that he's into beading too haha! If that happens, it'll formally conclude they are dating hahaha!ย 

• Like 2
  • Haha 6
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 2