My goodness, I went to the market and came back with so many replies... I was like slow down girls I couldn't keep up. I wanted to tagged you guys but forgot who said what? I was like reading superfast and finally caught on. Wow... It was literally on fire today ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ. I was about to share something and bammm this forum was like shooting fire here and there, I was like feeling pity for whoever try to go against us๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…. A loud shoutout to everyone defending this forum...ย  And @Yoon Jiย don't worry, we do have small eyes but we can see better๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž. And one more thing I've said this before and I'll say it again, we should thank whoever this lady who is a big fan of SM (as what she says) because of her, we could really see how United we are, and it makes this thread move more at lightening speed๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ. I'm also a fan of SM, but to tell you honestly I must be the only one who didn't like her dating LJ but I supported her with him because she knows more about her life and she has every right to date whoever she wants. I don't understand why people tend to judge and impose their views on her life? Haters take a chill pill. Rather than being so invested in them and try to spread hate, go look into your life and see. Are you so perfect in life that you are looking into others now? What I liked about this forum is we never said or impose on her that she should be with SG at all cost. We're just in our delulus, we just want their happiness, if they're not dating each other it's still ok since it's their life, and we'll still continue to support them separately. But our delulus is not 100 % delulus, everybody could see the oozing chemistry between them, and that it's a VS it's their genuine reactions.ย 

ย 

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 8
2 hours ago, LFCouple said:

New BTS of Mouse... Did Seung Gi leave Park Ju Hyun/BongYiโ€™s high five hanging here? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CNjZxP3JS92/?igshid=g658ywofjkfi

spacer.png

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค› to our Seung Gi samchon here! ย I love how he really distance himself to the girl. He barely had any contact with her if she hasn't initiated. He's got stiff everytime she touched him. And i like how he walked away immediately every after scene, and he is just polite, courteous and well mannered man. Was he always like this with his other bts? I know they also had a good bts scenes with Suzy but they are different, they're friends. And he is single at that time. But here you'll see how hesitant and distance he is.ย 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 4
  • Star Struck 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 2

@Myshipperheart_SGSMย I think Seung Gi is always friendly, polite and gentleman to his female co-stars or staff.ย 
ย 

Not related to SeungMin, but itโ€™s been trending today - Dispatch news regarding Kim Jung Hyun and Seo Ye Ji. Not sure the accuracy of the news either. Kinda weird they released the news after years. ย 

ย 

https://twitter.com/koreaboo/status/1381434120270581763?s=21

ย 

• Sad 4
  • Shocked 3

@LFCoupleย I saw itย :cry:

I'm a fan of Seo Ye Ji so I was really shocked this morning. I'm waiting her official statement...ย 

ย 

"There are always two sides to every story. Understanding is a three edged sword. Your side, their side and the truth in the middle. Get all the facts before you jump to conclusions". cit

ย 

If this is true I'll be really disappointed.ย 

ย 

Edited by LSGandJSM
  • Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Shocked 1

@LFCoupleperhaps you meant Seo Ji Hye. Seo Ye Ji is the actress from It's Okay not to be OK.

I felt bad for SG he's not included in the Nominated list for best actor after his performance in Mouse. I hope SM will comfort him, let's watch out for SM's post.ย 

Edited by Jed2012
  • Like 3

@LSGandJSMYes, we donโ€™t know the real story.
ย 

@Jed2012ย No, itโ€™s Seo Ye Ji. The case on the news wasย from 3 years ago, if Iโ€™m not mistaken.
ย 

And they released the news today, which happened to be the same day whenย Seo Ye Ji is nominated for Baeksang. Why now?ย ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Edited by LFCouple
  • Like 1
  • Sad 4

Episode 6

ย 

Finally I took time to rewatch it.ย 

We shared so many seungmin moments thanks to this episode. But I also loved this episode because children were so cute, so happy ๐Ÿฅฐ

ย 

First about the mud festival, Seung gi had another idea before to start, "mud pool" So min was the one to mention the mud festival so at the end Seung gi promoted the mud festival โ˜บ He's a very good listenerย 

IMG-20210412-105913.jpg

ย 

We all know the scene where Seun gi and So min were next to each other standing up in the mud. Then Seung gi moved out but he came back naturally next to her, if you rewatch you will see it clearly

IMG-20210412-110329.jpg

ย 

This moment Yoonji/Seung gi was so adorable ๐Ÿ˜Œ a kid who can express his happiness... It's so touching. They made a great work through this show, so much efforts for children's happiness

ย 

IMG-20210412-110625.jpg

ย 

I felt that the adults and the children were really like a family, all playing together taking care of each other

ย 

IMG-20210412-110640.jpg

ย 

Mr Lee samchon was as always a great observant, enjoying other's hapiness

ย 

IMG-20210412-110534.jpg

ย 

ย 

This moment was so funny "let's parrrrrtyyyyy" But not enough water ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

ย 

IMG-20210412-112820.jpg

ย 

This conversation between Seung gi and Yi han was so sweet, Seung gi asking Yi han to look after the children and Yi han saying "when you say something they all do it" ๐Ÿ˜

ย 

IMG-20210412-111041.jpg

ย 

I admire So min to be so brave, starting manual activities early in the morning ๐Ÿ˜… she's really amazing

IMG-20210412-111248.jpg

ย 

I really really loved this mud party, the BGM, children's happiness. Yi hyeon was so touching

ย 

IMG-20210412-111118.jpg

ย 

And finally this lovely moment ๐Ÿฅฐ telling her to look at Brooke and Yihan

ย 

IMG-20210412-113746-870.jpg

ย 

I will conclude saying that in this episode Seung gi and So min shared a lot about children, telling each other this and that, with sweet tones, I guess that they must have talked a lot off cam too...ย 

• Like 8
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 7
1 hour ago, LFCouple said:

@Myshipperheart_SGSMย I think Seung Gi is always friendly, polite and gentleman to his female co-stars or staff.ย 
ย 

Not related to SeungMin, but itโ€™s been trending today - Dispatch news regarding Kim Jung Hyun and Seo Ye Ji. Not sure the accuracy of the news either. Kinda weird they released the news after years. ย 

ย 

https://twitter.com/koreaboo/status/1381434120270581763?s=21

ย 

I've never saw this before, I've read through the link you sent... What's is going on... It makes me think she is like a dictator ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…, I don't know her that much I saw just one or two of her dramas so I don't know much...ย 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

Episode 6

ย 

Finally I took time to rewatch it.ย 

We shared so many seungmin moments thanks to this episode. But I also loved this episode because children were so cute, so happy ๐Ÿฅฐ

ย 

First about the mud festival, Seung gi had another idea before to start, "mud pool" So min was the one to mention the mud festival so at the end Seung gi promoted the mud festival โ˜บ He's a very good listenerย 

IMG-20210412-105913.jpg

ย 

We all know the scene where Seun gi and So min were next to each other standing up in the mud. Then Seung gi moved out but he came back naturally next to her, if you rewatch you will see it clearly

IMG-20210412-110329.jpg

ย 

This moment Yoonji/Seung gi was so adorable ๐Ÿ˜Œ a kid who can express his happiness... It's so touching. They made a great work through this show, so much efforts for children's happiness

ย 

IMG-20210412-110625.jpg

ย 

I felt that the adults and the children were really like a family, all playing together taking care of each other

ย 

IMG-20210412-110640.jpg

ย 

Mr Lee samchon was as always a great observant, enjoying other's hapiness

ย 

IMG-20210412-110534.jpg

ย 

ย 

This moment was so funny "let's parrrrrtyyyyy" But not enough water ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

ย 

IMG-20210412-112820.jpg

ย 

This conversation between Seung gi and Yi han was so sweet, Seung gi asking Yi han to look after the children and Yi han saying "when you say something they all do it" ๐Ÿ˜

ย 

IMG-20210412-111041.jpg

ย 

I admire So min to be so brave, starting manual activities early in the morning ๐Ÿ˜… she's really amazing

IMG-20210412-111248.jpg

ย 

I really really loved this mud party, the BGM, children's happiness. Yi hyeon was so touching

ย 

IMG-20210412-111118.jpg

ย 

And finally this lovely moment ๐Ÿฅฐ telling her to look at Brooke and Yihan

ย 

IMG-20210412-113746-870.jpg

ย 

I will conclude saying that in this episode Seung gi and So min shared a lot about children, telling each other this and that, with sweet tones, I guess that they must have talked a lot off cam too...ย 

loved all your observations @SGxSM๐Ÿ‘

ย 

this show really opened a new world for the kids especially now that we are all focused on technology and even the communications and interactions of people became lesser. the kids experienced what the 4 adults experienced when they were kids. i don't know anyone's age here but for me i got that reminiscing feeling because i also experienced some of what they are doing. that's why maybe this VS touched my heart.

ย 

all the kids (well, i'll be honest. i didn't like 1 kid hahaha) that got chosen to be a part of this VS also complements well with the 4 adults. kudos to the casting team for this show.ย 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 4
  • Clapping Hands 2

at last. weย now have the clearest side by side pic of their mini iphones because SGs hand is not covering it that much ๐Ÿคฃ

spacer.png

ย 

and after rewatching SMs vlog because i'm looking for the iphone, i realized SM was playing tongue twister with her make up artist.ย she nailed it in 21 seconds! she's also competitive like SG hehe.ย then i remembered SG in mith doing the pronunciation practice every morning. he said that when you are tired, your tongue gets twisted. maybe that's why SM played this game because she's tired on the shoot and played this to somehow relax. of course my delulu says they bothย practice thisย together every morning after breakfast ๐Ÿ˜†spacer.png

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 6
  • Party! 2
8 minutes ago, Sosomingi said:
ย  Hide contents

same shoe brand. same clothes. it's a brother-in-law/sister-in-law thing.ย ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜„

spacer.png

@ishipSGxSMthe girl with grayย sweeter, who is she? Is it yeolmoo mom?? The one with yeolmoo? Who is he?

@sosomingi she's yeolmoo' s mom.

Just now, Yoon Ji said:

@sosomingi she's yeolmoo' s mom.

Yeolmoo's Papa

• Like 8

I love the MITH episode today (already up in viu), i laughed a lot and looks like the guys really enjoyed each other's company. Its nice to see SG relaxed, just himself, being childish and witty. I see why he loves doing variety show. ย He also laugh a lot here.ย 

ย 

And you can feel in his every laugh, you can see that he's very happy with how his life is going to now.ย 

ย 

6-CD4-B749-406-A-4-FBF-B753-9-DA9-A06-F2

• Like 9
  • Haha 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
Just now, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

I love the MITH episode today (already up in viu), i laughed a lot and looks like the guys really enjoyed each other's company. Its nice to see SG relaxed, just himself, being childish and witty. I see why he loves doing variety show. ย He also laugh a lot here.ย 

ย 

And you can feel in his every laugh, you can see that he's very happy with how his life is going to now.ย 

ย 

6-CD4-B749-406-A-4-FBF-B753-9-DA9-A06-F2

i haven't watch it yet but yeah it seems fun. i missed those laid back episodes with their crazy games haha

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

@ishipSGxSMย he tried to control his hand ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ he did it twice in this episode and each time he stopped his hand... Like he was conscious...ย 

ย 

We talked about that bracelet right ? Maybe Jasper Liu's gift maybe not...ย 

But in MITH episode, Seung gi kept it all alo'g and he even slept with it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Does he love so much JL? ๐Ÿ˜…

Don't know from who it is but this bracelet is precious I guess

IMG-20210411-200416.jpg

ย 

I confirmed this episode is very funny ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I laughed so hard

ย 

Edited by SGxSM
  • Insightful 3
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1