Hello Everyone, I hope you all are good, our girl is rocking the show with 3 in 1 character, she is been praised by all over + Netizens, hope you all are enjoying her phenomenonal success, her Insta gains more than 55k subscribers and Insta got more than 180k followers n I'm pretty sure will be celebrating 2m followers in this month of August, also her movie project wolf hunting is invited to screening in Toronto international film festival, it's happening after 16 years for any south korean movies it's already a very respectful and proud moment, hope our girl also goes for the screening...I know we all are super happy & super  proud of her, you all must have known everything already still saying all this coz I am also very happy 😀😀

And yes 50 page for JungSoMin wow awesome guys.

Cheers 

• Like 2
  • Party! 1
On 8/9/2022 at 7:45 PM, Sominah said:

Hello Everyone, I hope you all are good, our girl is rocking the show with 3 in 1 character, she is been praised by all over + Netizens, hope you all are enjoying her phenomenonal success, her Insta gains more than 55k subscribers and Insta got more than 180k followers n I'm pretty sure will be celebrating 2m followers in this month of August, also her movie project wolf hunting is invited to screening in Toronto international film festival, it's happening after 16 years for any south korean movies it's already a very respectful and proud moment, hope our girl also goes for the screening...I know we all are super happy & super  proud of her, you all must have known everything already still saying all this coz I am also very happy 😀😀

And yes 50 page for JungSoMin wow awesome guys.

Cheers 

Yes we already know it... BUT it's so great to talk about it again and again 😁 all these new projects, her followers increasing, new agency, new endorsements, amazing ratings, a lot of new subscribers for her YT channel, a lot of views, she will hit soon 500k subscribers.... We are so proud of her 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

The best is yet to come 😌 

can't wait to watch her travel vlog in Jeju... 

On 8/18/2022 at 2:59 PM, LF_Fans said:

So great 😎 hope we'll have the opportunity to watch it wherever we are... 

New video 

Edited by SsomGem
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

@LF_Fans love this pairing too 🥳

So many project for Somin 💜 

Second time for her to work with Seo Inguk but also Kang Haneul 😊 she also worked twice with Lee Junho. And also twice with PDnim of AOS and Homme fatale. 

One fan asked her during her last fan meeting online why did she worked twice with actors, she said one of the reasons is that she can feel comfortable. 

Looking forward her chemistry with Kang Haneul, I like him. 

• Heart Eyes 2

Legendary first travel vlog  💜💜💜

I've been waiting for her to film a travel vlog for such a loooooong time. And knowing how much she loves Jeju-do it makes it even more special. Please be aware that cuteness has been overloaded in this vlog 😁 An introvert travelling alone is so so cute 💜

IG update 🍇

IMG-20220827-080304.jpg

• Heart Eyes 1

Tonight's fan meeting was so much fun 😂

Hope you could watch it. Wish PWH's team a lot of success 🐺❣️

Here some of my screenshots ☺

Team Kimbap 😁 If you know, you know... 

IMG-20220907-182812.jpg

Ladies first 👑

IMG-20220907-182558.jpg

Lovely 💜

IMG-20220907-182526.jpg