Part 2 will have only 10 episodes. Somin took the biggest part of this saga. 

Thanks to her viewers love Naksu as well as Mudeok. 

I think it was the deal since the beginning, they are not rejecting her 😊

The real Naksu has to come back, that's one of the most thrilling part of the drama. 

But yes I hoped that Mudeok could live and appear until the end 😟

• Like 4

@SsomGemI also think it’s decided since beginning; and I hope we have a good ending for her role in part 1. And maybe she will be in part 2 also.. as a cameo? I love the drama so far.

@SominahDon’t be too disappointed.. hopefully the Wolf Hunting is coming after the drama ends. And so far most people praise her for her role in Alchemy of Souls; surely more projects will be offered for her. 

Let’s keep support the drama and cheer for her. 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
4 hours ago, Sominah said:

Disappointed entire day because of the news that she won't be in part 2 of AOS 

Oh no! Just saw the post on the drama thread, so came here to follow up, and saw this. I'm not sure that I'll be as interested in watching part 2 of AoS without JSM. The real NS is pretty and all, but she didn't have as much acting to do. It was the conflict that JSM represented being NS within the limitations of MD's body that makes it so interesting, especially with all the demeanor changes when she is being NS and when she is pretending to be MD. Not to mention the scenes where she is actually portraying MD.

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
38 minutes ago, SsomGem said:

@stroppyse thank you for taking time to post here ☺ totally agree with you. That's why I want to enjoy each second of season 1 because I don't know if I'll watch season 2

Thanks for letting us know. I wasn't following the developments around season 2, so had no idea that JSM wasn't going to be in it. She's pretty fantastic as NS/MD, so I do hope that there will be a good send off for her role(s).

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Updates of the day 💜

Our iconic cute and funny couple 🥰

IMG-20220715-111135.jpg

So according to Somin, who is a MBTI professional 😁, Mudeok is a ISTJ. The video was posted in Blossom Entertainment YT channel

IMG-20220715-111056.jpg

Fav colors of our Somin in this interview

Mint and Purple 🥰

IMG-20220715-111344.jpg

IMG-20220715-111235.jpg

Edited by SsomGem
  • Heart Eyes 2
On 7/12/2022 at 8:36 PM, LF_Fans said:

@SominahDon’t be too disappointed.. hopefully the Wolf Hunting is coming after the drama ends. And so far most people praise her for her role in Alchemy of Souls; surely more projects will be offered for her. 

Let’s keep support the drama and cheer for her. 

1st day when the news broke I was dissapointed, after that there is MDL (mydramalist) comments which irritated me so much but then I decided that I will watch part2 if somin is there otherwise not and I felt peace. 

M good now, happy with somin's popularity, 1st time I felt that Netizens also liking somin more and supporting her. 

I'm cheering for somin always. 

Yesterday and today Mudeok is trending in twitter, day before JSM also trending, 

Her Insta followrs n ssomday subscribers are increasing which is really pleasant. Project wolfhunting also on the way, somin is workaholic, soon she'll take another project, and will be cheering for her again... So I'm perfectly alright 😀😀

Also I'm feeling good that this page is still active 🤗🤗🤗😘😘😘😘

• Clapping Hands 2
On 7/17/2022 at 8:52 PM, Sominah said:

M good now, happy with somin's popularity, 1st time I felt that Netizens also liking somin more and supporting her. 

I'm cheering for somin always. 

Yesterday and today Mudeok is trending in twitter, day before JSM also trending, 

Her Insta followrs n ssomday subscribers are increasing which is really pleasant. Project wolfhunting also on the way, somin is workaholic, soon she'll take another project, and will be cheering for her again... So I'm perfectly alright 😀😀

Also I'm feeling good that this page is still active 🤗🤗🤗😘😘😘😘

Exactly! that's the most important thing. Finally they pay attention to her and can't help to fall in love with her 💜

Really sooooo happy for her and for the increasing support from people 😌

Update for Aston Martin 😎

IMG-20220719-084438.jpg

Edited by SsomGem
  • Heart Eyes 3