• 2 weeks later...

JSM audio message to her fans shared by Blossom Entertainment

Translate

Cheer up for today . I hope that you have happiness filled with smiles in every moment . These days , I've been eating delicious food , going to a cafe with a good atmosphere , chatting with my friends , and taking a walk with my dog to enjoy small happiness . What is your small happiness ? If you don't have small happiness , why don't you find your own small happiness in your normal daily life ? I hope you have a day full of small happiness and smiles . Thank you for your hard work today .

Translate Credit. (Seomin_cccc Insta)

• Heart Eyes 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, LF_Fans said:

Super Happy to see her Swinging two sword at once.... It's my desire to see her in warrior Avatar and Somin is fulfilling my wish ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Can't wait 😘😘😘😘😘😘

Hi everyone, hope all of you are doing awesome... 

This is for all of you who are waiting desperately for Somin's Return on screen ... Including me 😝😝

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello you all...it's been a while...I forgot my password and was too lazy to reset it. But seeing Hwanhwon teaser when I woke up this morning.... Wow...it looks so darn good...The openning scene is really captivating. So Min's acting is indeed powerful. And Jung So Min and Ko Yoon Jung's visuals combined are just surreal looking....They are both charismatically beautiful. I cannot wait for June. 

Edited by WaterCat
  • Heart Eyes 2
16 hours ago, WaterCat said:

Hello you all...it's been a while...I forgot my password and was too lazy to reset it. But seeing Hwanhwon teaser when I woke up this morning.... Wow...it looks so darn good...The openning scene is really captivating. So Min's acting is indeed powerful. And Jung So Min and Ko Yoon Jung's visuals combined are just surreal looking....They are both charismatically beautiful. I cannot wait for June. 

Welcome back 😂😂😂😂 I was waiting for this group to be active again n I guess somin will brought you all back here 😆😆😆😆😆 

• Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • 2 weeks later...