Dear All somin fans please do vote in Vote Station, the results of this polls are out every month, today is last day of the month, though we are leading with 3 votes but there is still time to day end so plz do vote daily, it only takes a minute to vote. Plz do vote in Link👇 

https://voting-station.net/?lang=en&country=KR&gender=fe&page=1

This is just a reminder so Plz ignore me if you have already voted 🤗🤗 

Note :  there are around 10 polls where we can vote multiple times but we all decide not to go mad over voting in random polls, so we are only opting to vote in 2 polls. 1 is link above, where you can vote once a day 

And 2 is link 👇 
http://www.bihann.com/cast/1052.html

Here result shows every week, we have been in top 5 from many weeks, and in 4th place last week and hoping for 4th place till the day end. As its sunday today. Here 👆 we can vote once in every 10 hours. So it's hardly takes 1 or 2 minutes to vote for somin. So Guys plz plz do vote.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

• Like 3

Look what I have found 👇 

It's a thank you letter from Somin to her fans for thier love & wishes on her birthday 2011

Will get the korean version later, I just copied english translation version a fan made.

As requested by snowflakesj16, here is the translation of Min Min's birthday message to her fans on www.jsominchina.com from Chinese to English.

Letter starts from 👇 

Dearest please read

A few days ago, 16th was my birthday

Not that I purposely forget the date

I am also not the purposely prepare for birthday type

As long as there are talking and laughing on that day is good enough.

Em...there was a little bit of difference from before

That's showing gratefulness to my parents by giving them presents.

They gave birth to me and brought me up, although unable to comfort their hearts' feelings of displeasure but it's precious and there's nothing better than that..keke^^ very shy because it's the first time but it seems like from now onwards I have to do that for every birthday.

Very blessed (You should also try! Recommended +-+)

Ah...let's chat casually

I am the type that's not very good at expressing myself

Don't know how should I write

The presents that you have sent me

Have all been received well ~~

Some are from nearby places and some are from places overseas far away

Really didn't know there are so many of you celebrating my birthday.

I feel very blessed as I feel it from my heart

There's a much taller than me strong size teddy bear~

To sleep with it at my side without moving as protector I would definitely not have any nightmares^^ haha

It's shy to say that from birth till now it's the first time I receive such a huge bouquet of flowers.^^

I have also seen all your photographs and birthday cards stickers

But how were these made to be so pretty and meaningful~? ?

I like very much seeing everyone's photographs as compared to writings ^^

Because that's especially especially (tlbpc's note - MinMin emphasized twice) closer...hehe..as if we are like neighbours +-+...

Especially the cute Seong Jo and Ha Ni wedding stuff toys are such a surprise and I had a good laugh..keke..

But isn't the Ha Ni wooden puppet head a little tilted too high?

Ah no, having the sense of being is very good ^^ spending hardworking effort in making the photo CD and with background music of "Love You", "Me Too" (tlbpc's note - It's direct translation from Chinese, it may have names probably fans know better which I don't)

Two very beautiful photographs. Also there is a cute pink teddy bear, oh so pretty

An uncle has make a necklace with my name on it

Say wishes for Happy Birthday then ^^

I should be writing my school homework now but I want to scann some photos to include as authentication but there's no one to write my homework for me, still I have to snap the photos myself, +-+

On the 12th, the Japan event schedule was cancelled

I wanted to say something but I don't know how to say it

May the date be re-arranged at the fastest

Hope that everything would be stabilised

Earnestly hope that everyone would have happiness

Before I say thank you, it's rather random not properly written but just joking chit chats, I hope you would forgive me for that

Many blessings+-= ah!

I love you all, everybody be healthy huh

From Min ^^

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart Eyes 1