Wwwwooooowwwww

Damn good 1st episode, everything is an epic and our girl is just enchanting, the variations of expression that this girl deliver I think very few can give in entire industry allover the globe. 

In 1st episode our girl's eyes are slayer, omitted fire most of the times and her weak Body is hillarois, I laughed like a mad person while watching that bridge scene & dance (??😂😂😂) scene specially. 

I can go on and on and maybe give spoilers so I'll shut up 🙊🙊🙊

• Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
5 hours ago, Sominah said:

In 1st episode our girl's eyes are slayer, omitted fire most of the times and her weak Body is hillarois, I laughed like a mad person while watching that bridge scene & dance (??😂😂😂) scene specially.

Agree.. me too.. really enjoyed the 1st episode. Hope it will get more viewers and fans.

Somin’s flea market is today. Hope she will have fun, and we will get some pics from the event. Here from Akro_official IG story.. pretty Somin.. her outfit reminds me of Little Forest. 😍😍 

52F314D2-C905-4F3A-922C-05C787BFAD73.thumb.jpeg.cc2f90ad3c6680ea2dc1786900347e4d.jpeg

Edited by LF_Fans
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Anyone watching AOS ep. 1 and 2 in loop while waiting for the new ep. to be released on Saturday like I do??? 

Not a fan of Hong sisters' drama.....like they always have this A-list tier actors playing lead roles and they try so much to make god-like character.... Hotel Del Luna and Korean Odyssey were just whatever to me and I had to force myself finishing the series.... Started AOS not expecting anything other than to support Somin but darn... it exceeded my expectations and now I'm obsessed.

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
15 hours ago, WaterCat said:

Anyone watching AOS ep. 1 and 2 in loop while waiting for the new ep. to be released on Saturday like I do??? 

Not a fan of Hong sisters' drama.....like they always have this A-list tier actors playing lead roles and they try so much to make god-like character.... Hotel Del Luna and Korean Odyssey were just whatever to me and I had to force myself finishing the series.... Started AOS not expecting anything other than to support Somin but darn... it exceeded my expectations and now I'm obsessed.

Exactly same for me, not a fan of their previous works. 

I was there to support Somin, but from the beautiful pictures which leaked during the filming I felt that I would be into it. 

I was waiting for it... 

And yeah I completely fell in love with this drama 😁 the time flies so fast while watching it

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1