4 hours ago, SsomGem said:

@Sominah thank you for sharing all these beautiful pictures of Somin 🥰

She made a Q&A through her IG's story. I'm sure she knows how much her fans miss her. She's so gorgeous on her latest post, casual clothes, simple still beautiful 💜

Most welcome Dear, just posting here some of my random twitter posts, as Some pics are new for me that's why just sharing that  if any of you have missed it like I did 😊😊

• Like 2

This girl is too wise for her age 

Interview 2012 (M is minmin - somin )

C:  Give you three tickets to happiness, three blank cheques

M: Give me the super power to be able to let people around me to become happy

C: All for the others, I’m a very slow to open up kind of person, if time allows I don’t want to lose those that I’d treasure

M: In the past friend’s relationship was “even though nothing’s been said yet we know each other’s heart” but now because of them I want to consider how to be better.

C: Left the last one, write down your own wish

M: Pressure prevention ticket

C: What is your biggest source of pressure?

M: I have let myself become quite narrow-minded, so at 40 years old I want to become a confident person always having a smiling face.  To become such a person need to find delight in everything, I’ll be glad if I can be such.

C: How are you when fallen in love?

M: Definitely will not be the one to get close, even if I have love I’d not take the initiative to get close to him but rather as the motivated one and wait for him to come close. But slowly I’ll protect our love relationship, finally at the beginning I wanted to be a fox in the end I become a bear.

C: Searching through JSM’s info, “losing weight” seems to have taken a year to slowly lose it

M: Aren’t there many ways of losing weight in this world?  Body and heart together, whenever there’s pressure, what’s eaten need to be spent, surely the body will use it.  Although it’s very difficult, relying on self-discipline at the same time the aim is also very important.  For not wanting to look too alike as in the previous project I lose weight that’s all.  As an actor, physical management is part of it.

C: Relying on your determination, you begin your acting path

M: Parents objected, later they approved.  Because of the need to improve expressions in dancing, I attended acting classes and love acting since.

C: Completely different from her delicate appearance, accommodating yet a profound perfectionist.  Recent growth and this interview’s main point

M:  Lately, I’d sometimes drink a little, go to clubs to unwind and also went to many places for travel.  Now at already 24 (23), how then would I live to have more happiness, for this I’m quite vexed.  The conclusion now it appears is – to live the rest of my life splendidly.

source Jung So Min Cyworld, her homepage 

• Thanks 2
  • Clapping Hands 2