Did Somin accept the drama “Return”? This girl is busy… looking forward to see her in another drama.. 😍

Jo Jae-yoon is a star who has shown strong performances in various works. Earlier this year, he performed as Dr. Daniel Lee in 'Mouse' and is currently appearing in the entertainment show 'Hodong's Camping Zone - Gola Java'.

In addition to Jo Jae-yun, Lee Jae-wook, Jung So-min, Oh My Girl Arin, NU'EST Hwang Min-hyun, Oh Na-ra, Yoo Jun-sang, and Joo Sang-wook are about to appear in 'Hwanmoon'. It is noteworthy whether the reunion of Jo Jae-yoon and Oh Nara, who showed a cute couple breathing in 'SKY Castle', will happen.

Edited by Support_Somin_n_SG
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
13 hours ago, Support_Somin_n_SG said:

Did Somin accept the drama “Return”? This girl is busy… looking forward to see her in another drama.. 😍

Jo Jae-yoon is a star who has shown strong performances in various works. Earlier this year, he performed as Dr. Daniel Lee in 'Mouse' and is currently appearing in the entertainment show 'Hodong's Camping Zone - Gola Java'.

In addition to Jo Jae-yun, Lee Jae-wook, Jung So-min, Oh My Girl Arin, NU'EST Hwang Min-hyun, Oh Na-ra, Yoo Jun-sang, and Joo Sang-wook are about to appear in 'Hwanmoon'. It is noteworthy whether the reunion of Jo Jae-yoon and Oh Nara, who showed a cute couple breathing in 'SKY Castle', will happen.

It seems she is doing it as no other news is there everything is keeping under wrap like wolfhunting but wolfhunting's leaked pics gave us confirmation that she is doing it... And about return I somehow convinced that she is doing it because all those naver/mydramalist/dramacool etc have her name n pics in cast list... M just hoping n keeping my fingers crossed  

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

Hello everyone... 🙏🙏🙏Please vote and support somin winning these polls

We have 4 polls

1. YouPoll Most Pretty  

https://youpoll.me/59730/r

Here you can vote for unlimited times...currently she is on top with 545k votes, our strong opponent is Song ji hyo who is comes to 1 n 2 n we both team playing back n forth since. 

2. Polltab Asian Beauty

https://polltab.com/BxmYLgvAKmC

here you can vote everyday only once... U can vote more if you have multiple ID, here she is leading with 2934 (30.5%) votes n her opponents is kim yu jin with 1203 (12.5%) votes

& this poll has count down and still 145 days left for result 

3. Bihann Japan popularity poll

http://www.bihann.com/

here she is in 5th position with 1517 votes... In this poll you can vote once in 10 hours some minutes. You can use multiple ID if you have n vote more. 

4. World Star popularity Ranking

https://voting-station.net/?lang=en&country=KR&gender=fe&page=1

In this poll she is in 4th place with 59 votes... Please read the description bellow 👇  for this one before you vote 

Please vote for somin, u can vote once in every 4 hours... You can vote more using other ID's if you have 

please follow the steps.
1. Click the link
2. Log in your account. To log in you just have to click either Google, fb, Twitter or IG then it will automatically log in.
3. Then look for the photo of JungSoMin and click the heart to vote. 
4. Then it will ask you what country you come from then click the name of the country. That's finished.

Special note for this poll - after 1st vote never try to click again, you'll automatically get reprimanded and you can vote after 10 hours instead of 4... also if you've clicked multiple times then your time will increase to 24 hours. 

Guys I know it's madness, but please vote whenever it's possible for you... need all somin fans support. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏💜💜💜💜💜🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Edited by Sominah
  • Like 1
  • Awesome 1

This article also confirms her acceptance of Hong sisters drama 😍 She also said and I quote, “I don’t have a specific goal in front of me as an actor, but I don’t want to stay in the same place. I want to keep trying new things and growing step by step.” This goes to show that SM is not affected by naysayers expressing disappointment for an Unnie to do the role 👏.

Yeah! Go girl! This is definitely a chance for you to portray character that is uncommon from your previous ones. Indeed, you’re wise enough to accept it and for sure, you’ll nail it! The story desired a new and young face but who can deliver with the required acting skills as well. Effortlessly, SM has both.

In this article, she also said that she is sort of the same with Na Young Won except for many other things and she was also very candid to say that she’s not as kind as NA1. Hahaha

https://www.soompi.com/article/1483551wpp/jung-so-min-talks-about-similarities-to-her-character-in-monthly-magazine-home-working-with-kim-ji-suk-for-the-2nd-time

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

D7167-FF8-8-C5-C-4-B5-F-AB68-EB26-B79728

I’m not sure if this photo has been shared already but since I also love to see KSH and SM on one screen, I looked for their Worst Friends short film and watched even if I cannot understand at all. I watched a VietSub. Then only to find out, SM had a little encounter with the lead role of KSH. 

Their short scenes though were oozing of chemistry. 12 years passed from their debut stints and both still looking young. Though they certainly look more experienced actors now. Wiser through time.

• Heart Eyes 5