20 minutes ago, Warm Paws said:

@Sominah I remember we talked about this before 😆

Yes I remember perfectly 😂😂😂😂😂

5 hours ago, Diva said:

Thank you beautiful @ Sominah, I actually saw it on Twitter and I was very happy, I posted it on my IG of #Monthlyhouse that I have from Queen JungSoMin 

Yeiiiii we are going to have another beautiful project of our dearest 💜💜💜💜💙💙💙💙💙 much love 🤗 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

@Lin M I think we both are the restless souls looking for somin's updates 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 

I was checking on tweets coz @Warm Paws updated something then started just checking randomly n found this OMG my heart is bursting in happiness... 

@Diva @Yoon Ji see happiness is here the confirmation... Somin is doing it yeeeeeeeeeee... 

Edited by Sominah
  • Like 1
  • Party! 3
33 minutes ago, Sominah said:

@Lin M I think we both are the restless souls looking for somin's updates 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 

I was checking on tweets coz @Warm Paws updated something then started just checking randomly n found this OMG my heart is bursting in happiness... 

@Diva @Yoon Ji see happiness is here the confirmation... Somin is doing it yeeeeeeeeeee... 

@SominahSomin is looking so damn hot🤩🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥Can't wait to watch her action 😎👊

• Like 2
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

@Sominah it's funny that it's like a daily routine for me as soon as I woke up the next thing I open twitter to find anything related to her🤭🤭🤭. Even today as soon as I came back from my duty being tired as heck I still have the energy to browse about her😅😅😅. She's my source of energy, happiness I feel like a very proud mother hen when people talk good about her. 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Star Struck 1

https://youpoll.me/59730/r

Everyone plz vote for somin... do vote 

1 hour ago, Yoon Ji said:

@SominahSomin is looking so damn hot🤩🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥Can't wait to watch her action 😎👊

Yes yes yes... M just going crazy after watching her this avatar.... I wanted to see her doing serious action ever since... Now m going to get my wish come true Wahhhhh... M the happiest today 

43 minutes ago, Lin M said:

@Sominah it's funny that it's like a daily routine for me as soon as I woke up the next thing I open twitter to find anything related to her🤭🤭🤭. Even today as soon as I came back from my duty being tired as heck I still have the energy to browse about her😅😅😅. She's my source of energy, happiness I feel like a very proud mother hen when people talk good about her. 

Thank you for link dear... N high 5 girl... M not better than you.... Have been free since sometimes n supposed to work at home in some personal projects but no... Have been addicted to mobile ever since I have joined this Janghaven and then I have chose to jump in to the cliff or ditch of ig and YT I myself created new ID to post n m continuously doing nonsense n m still energetic to do so and if I can have to work on my project for some times I feel like doing it for hours n that's how my 2 months have been spent... Guilty m feeling good though 😜😜😜

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2
8 hours ago, Sominah said:

Las mejores noticias de chicos 

Mi momento más feliz al ver esto Dios mío, se ve muy caliente y pateando ... quiero verla haciendo algunas acciones realmente buenas. 

hello good afternoon beautiful girls, I had already seen the publication days before in fact I uploaded it to my IG that I have from SoMin that by the way you can follow me @juns.min.  I did not upload it here, because I have not been able to do it, it complicates me a bit here, but the news undoubtedly swallowed me enormous happiness, I know that SoMin is finally going to show another facet as an actress Keep voting for her, she is already in 5th place, we can get very close to the first three places, and not that the first place Fighting .. !! 💜 #Cuidemoselmedioambiente 🌍☘️🌱🌿🍃🏡

• Heart Eyes 3
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1
13 minutes ago, Diva said:

hello good afternoon beautiful girls, I had already seen the publication days before in fact I uploaded it to my IG that I have from SoMin that by the way you can follow me @juns.min.  I did not upload it here, because I have not been able to do it, it complicates me a bit here, but the news undoubtedly swallowed me enormous happiness, I know that SoMin is finally going to show another facet as an actress Keep voting for her, she is already in 5th place, we can get very close to the first three places, and not that the first place Fighting .. !! 💜 #Cuidemoselmedioambiente 🌍☘️🌱🌿🍃🏡

I just got to know it today about voting poll the gap was huge so I voted today around 2300-2500 times...just to narrow the gap and feels the argue to vote😜😜😜 n feel encouraged 😂😂😂 now I am hoping everyone try to vote more n more so that we could see our girl in 1st place as there in voting poll she is in the end (though that's save lots of time to search for her to vote😂😂😂😂😂)

OK u r juns.min...m I following u??? I will check ... M same Sominah with J 😁😁😁

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 2