@Support_Somin_n_SG thanks for sharing, can't wait 😆😆

@Yoon Ji it's a good thing that Viki will also air MMH 😎

@WaterCat fortunately you can still cancel 😁 but VIKI can be paying also right? I know that some episodes are free and sometimes you need to subscribe to get a VIP pass

@Sominah she's so beautiful with this outfit 😍😍😍

• Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
51 minutes ago, Warm Paws said:

@Yoon Ji might still be too early? There's still a month or so before they supposedly start filming. 

Wah. That kiss BTS 😲😲

@Warm Pawsthen how come Sig got food or coffee truck support for Wolf Hunt? there were lot of posts regarding Sig' s coffee truck support on ig where they hashtagged jungsomin..I also found at Sig' s tweeter  hashtags that they already started filming from 28th of june.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

She portrayed Jasper Jean Marino in wattpad story 'Ang Mutya ng Section E'

Maxpein Zin Del Velle - Moon (also called Taguro)  in "He's into Her"

I want to read these but I can't find it in english if anyone knows plz send me the links🙏🙏

I know that writer just used Jung So Min as potrayer of the character for readers to imagine but the amount of people started seeing her as that character and loving and adoring her is just phenomenal...

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
20 minutes ago, Sominah said:

She portrayed Jasper Jean Marino in wattpad story 'Ang Mutya ng Section E'

Maxpein Zin Del Velle - Moon (also called Taguro)  in "He's into Her"

I want to read these but I can't find it in english if anyone knows plz send me the links🙏🙏

I know that writer just used Jung So Min as potrayer of the character for readers to imagine but the amount of people started seeing her as that character and loving and adoring her is just phenomenal...

@SominahI also tried to read " He is into her" in English but couldn't find ..but read some pages where writer used some English sentences along with tagalog. 

Edited by Yoon Ji
  • Heart Eyes 1
2 hours ago, Yoon Ji said:

Girls, why there's no official final casting announcement for Wolf Hunt ?

I think they are keeping it secret... Possibly planning big way to announce or launch... 

46 minutes ago, Yoon Ji said:

@Warm Pawsthen how come Sig got food or coffee truck support for Wolf Hunt? there were lot of posts regarding Sig' s coffee truck support on ig where they hashtagged jungsomin..I also found at Sig' s tweeter  hashtags that they already started filming from 28th of june.

I think all food trucks because SIG is shooting Doom but JSM is not shooting her MMH is already fully shot and airing now... Somin is just promoting it... And possibly preparing for next shoot (wolf hunt) 

I guess she declined that period drama because she choses Wolf Hunt  she can't do both bcoz thier schedule clashes ... 

Let's not worry, our girl has loads of work, will continuing seeing her... She is the only one who is releasing at least one project every year without failing... only 2011 is the year when she took a break to complete her education otherwise she gave one or two projects all these years and she will continue to do so🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

• Awesome 2
Just now, Warm Paws said:

@Yoon Ji ahh. well, I don't know...

@Sominah the last videos you posted don't have actual lines on them? Or are you saying you want to read the fan novel? Yeah, they're all over any post about Somin. 🤣 

Yes I want to read them but couldn't find in english, m requesting if anyone knows that it's available in English then let me know, I possibly post any random video which I watch just now... Yes I also wondered how many people (i guess they are the younger crew who reads teen stories, wattpad etc.) loves her so much... M happy and so overwhelmed to see thier reactions... They call her by that names 'JayJay' Taguro, Maxpein...i feel really good to know that she is so loved... touchwood... 

• Heart Eyes 1

Soooo cute 🥰🥰🥰

IMG-20210630-092004.jpg

@Yoon Ji I agree, they might already started filming... But a movie is always more discret than a drama. We will have less informations unfortunately. Dramas need a lot of promotion. Movies start their promotion only when it will be aired... However I hope we can get some news thanks to detectives 😂😂😂

Don't we have the final cast? Someone posted it in Twitter

@Warm Paws this kissing bts, memorable🤣🤣

Monthly House update 😁💜

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQvLkxplfEV/?utm_medium=copy_link

• Heart Eyes 2