Anyone here know any of the main cast for Return? They seem very young, aside from the veterans that are probably just supporting casts. I know Somin is very quirky and bubbly and has dynamic acting skills, but I wonder how she'll fit in with this cast. It's kind of the same for me when she was cast for the Secret Royal Inspector with Jo Byeong-kyu back then.

Looking at MyDramaList, info on this show is still next to nothing. Currently stated airing is December 18. Still pretty far off, but it's still technically second half off 2021. 😆 Looking at the comments, a lot are excited about Lee Jae Wook and Arin. I checked and I've only seen Lee Jae Wook in Memories of the Alhambra, and his role there isn't really a good basis since it was such a small role and basically had zero lines and expressions. 🤣

I'm not really sure how to feel yet with this news, but seeing more of Somin is always welcome. 😁 Let's wait for the news to be fully confirmed. But since they supposedly have already started shooting the first episode, they must be rushing this recasting process, so we'll probably hear some confirmation pretty soon. 

@Lin M @Sominah Thanks for the update on the new videos! 😁

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1
2 hours ago, Yoon Ji said:

@Sominah I was busy today ..Btw don't worry dear Wolf hunts' s shooting has already been started & I think she is going to accept the role since the director is her favourite one from BTIMFL .🥰❤❤❤

Oh I need that consolation... Overtly joyed with new drama news also worried that she hasn't started shooting WH... Anyways whatever she chose to do is well enough for me/us...but still getting greedier 🤗🤗🤗

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
20 minutes ago, Sominah said:

Oh I need that consolation... Overtly joyed with new drama news also worried that she hasn't started shooting WH... Anyways whatever she chose to do is well enough for me/us...but still getting greedier 🤗🤗🤗

@Sominah Renember Somin said in radio interview with Kjs that she's working on her upcoming projects but still she came to cheer up Kjs so I think she started shooting too ..Wolf Hunt team has started shooting thought We don't have the official confirmation .. .. Recently from her Sister in law's post I noticed they went to busan ( maybei am wrong)& from Sig' s fan post I noticed Wolf Hunt team also went to busan for shooting so we can guess maybe Somin was there for shooting too ..There's no official news regarding final casting of the movie but I noticed Sig got coffee truck for the movie & his fans are tagging her whenever they're posting anything related to Wolf Hunt..So don't worry,  just wait & maybe because the movie is going to be released in 2022 so they won't release any news right now ..About the drama I think we are going to get the confirmation very soon since the they have already started shooting. 🙂❤❤❤

Edited by Yoon Ji
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
1 hour ago, Warm Paws said:

Anyone here know any of the main cast for Return? They seem very young, aside from the veterans that are probably just supporting casts. I know Somin is very quirky and bubbly and has dynamic acting skills, but I wonder how she'll fit in with this cast. It's kind of the same for me when she was cast for the Secret Royal Inspector with Jo Byeong-kyu back then.

Looking at MyDramaList, info on this show is still next to nothing. Currently stated airing is December 18. Still pretty far off, but it's still technically second half off 2021. 😆 Looking at the comments, a lot are excited about Lee Jae Wook and Arin. I checked and I've only seen Lee Jae Wook in Memories of the Alhambra, and his role there isn't really a good basis since it was such a small role and basically had zero lines and expressions. 🤣

I'm not really sure how to feel yet with this news, but seeing more of Somin is always welcome. 😁 Let's wait for the news to be fully confirmed. But since they supposedly have already started shooting the first episode, they must be rushing this recasting process, so we'll probably hear some confirmation pretty soon. 

@Lin M @Sominah Thanks for the update on the new videos! 😁

Yes, off course need confirmation first then will react 😁😁😁....but happiness is something I can't hide 😊😊😊😊 

About this boy I have seen him in extraordinary you and do do sol Sol LA la Sol (he was paired with go ara who is 1 year younger to somin - off course they have shown 5 yrs age difference) .... For me he is okayish though he got award for new actor and all but I find him very OK... He is quite young but this drama is fantasy and supernatural so I don't think age is going to any problem as somin doesn't look in thirties ...she always played (most of the times ) older than her age...but she must play bit younger roles like MRIAG girl is also 27 still playing 22yrs college girl...its just somin always chooses mature roles that's why she might give older vibes  ...don't know I think I m being defensive right now.. M I??? 

5 minutes ago, Yoon Ji said:

@Sominah Renember Somin said in radio interview with Kjs that she's working on her upcoming projects but still she came to cheer up Kjs..Wolf Hunt team has started shooting thought we don't know if She has started shooting for Wolf Hunt or not but recently from her Sister in law's post I noticed they went to busan ( maybei am wrong)& from Sig' s fan post I noticed Wolf Hunt team also went to busan for shooting so we can guess maybe Somin was there for shooting too ..There's no official news regarding final casting of the movie but I noticed Sig got coffee truck for the movie & his fans are tagging her whenever they're posting anything related to Wolf Hunt..So don't worry,  just wait & maybe because the movie is going to be released in 2022 so they won't release any news right now ..About the drama I think we are going to get the confirmation very soon since the they have already started shooting. 🙂❤❤❤

Just want to give you a tight hug 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2
6 minutes ago, Sominah said:

Yes, off course need confirmation first then will react 😁😁😁....but happiness is something I can't hide 😊😊😊😊 

About this boy I have seen him in extraordinary you and do do sol Sol LA la Sol (he was paired with go ara who is 1 year younger to somin - off course they have shown 5 yrs age difference) .... For me he is okayish though he got award for new actor and all but I find him very OK... He is quite young but this drama is fantasy and supernatural so I don't think age is going to any problem as somin doesn't look in thirties ...she always played (most of the times ) older than her age...but she must play bit younger roles like MRIAG girl is also 27 still playing 22yrs college girl...its just somin always chooses mature roles that's why she might give older vibes  ...don't know I think I m being defensive right now.. M I??? 

@Sominah I totally agree with you👍😁 & this guy is quite popular now..I have full faith in the director & writer of this drama that's why I desperately want her to accept this drama hahahaha🤪

So sweet of you ,I want the same  & I am sending virtual hugs to you🥰😘😘😘🤗🤗🤗🤗

Edited by Yoon Ji
  • Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1
18 minutes ago, Yoon Ji said:

@Sominah I totally agree with you👍😁 & this guy is quite popular now..I have full faith in the director & writer of this drama that's why I desperately want her to accept this drama hahahaha🤪

So sweet of you ,I want the same  & I am sending virtual hugs to you🥰😘😘😘🤗🤗🤗🤗

Writer and Director both are very good in this project so I also want her to do this project m keeping my fingers crossed... Also it's interesting to see her in historical fantasy n supernatural drama... I tried to read all the articles today everywhere I could find, there are various titles like Return / Welcome /Happy Marriage /Ressusction/ Hwan Hon(i think in korean)   etc for this drama which confused me totally... Too much curiosity making this cat seriously confused 😂😂😂😂😂

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗😘😘😘😘😘

Edited by Sominah
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
2 minutes ago, Yoon Ji said:

@Sominah It's very painful to wait when you eager to know what happens next 🥺🥺🥺

Yes...😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️💜💜💜 

When it's comes to emotional scene no one can touch our girl... she did fabulous here...I love how she module her voice as per requirement of scenes...lots of actors does everything n with facial expressions but when this girl says something it's directly touches heart...she make it feel real (her crying on the door in TSHLYE n dying scene of MRIAG)...that's why she is one of the best Actress in the world...I hope she'll get her due...

I think this about comedy and romantic scenes as well that what she does no one can do...

• Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 3

This drama is really getting better and better 🥰🥰

Episode 7 was hilarious, episode 8 was touching. 

Can't wait for next episodes 😆

@Warm Paws I had the same feeling as you at first, about this casting and "secret royal Inspector"

But I watched the drama Extraordinary you, he was really good in it. And he won a prestigious award recently. Let's trust the script writers. Waiting to the confirmation

@Yoon Ji yes she went at Busan at the same time as Wolf hunt's team. So I guess she went there on that purpose

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

@SsomGem @Warm Paws @Sominah @Yoon Ji i was hesitant too when I realised the cast are way too younger than her, but I already saw him in extraordinary you, I really liked him there, so I'm okay and the devilish side of me right now wants her to be paired with all the actors she haven't worked with before. So I'm hoping she accepts it and prove me wrong regarding the age gap, as much as I know her work speaks volume 😘😘😘. And for now I'm craving for more of her, is it wrong for me to be like this?? 😜😜😜 i just can't help i just love and adore her so much 😘😘😘😍😍😍

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 4
6 hours ago, Lin M said:

@SsomGem @Warm Paws @Sominah @Yoon Ji i was hesitant too when I realised the cast are way too younger than her, but I already saw him in extraordinary you, I really liked him there, so I'm okay and the devilish side of me right now wants her to be paired with all the actors she haven't worked with before. So I'm hoping she accepts it and prove me wrong regarding the age gap, as much as I know her work speaks volume 😘😘😘. And for now I'm craving for more of her, is it wrong for me to be like this?? 😜😜😜 i just can't help i just love and adore her so much 😘😘😘😍😍😍

Ditto girl 🙋 I want her to work with all the good looking guys n good actors younger or older I don't mind n I don't care (I have huge list of guys I want to see her working with Lee Seung Gi, Kim Soo hyun, Song Joon Ki, Lee Min Ho, Gong Yoo, Hyun Bin, Ji Chang Wook,  Nam Joo Hyuk, Park Seo Joon, Cha Eun Woo and on)... And she is not the only one who worked with the younger actors...if she takes this then will be the 1st one (she even worked with Im Siwan who is older than her and played younger role in stadby) have u guys seen hospitalship ??? Ha Ji Won paired with little boys...but does that looked odd ever?? I think Ha Ji Won most of the time worked with younger boys...Somin has more softer cuter look... and has this charm that she can look college goer and she has this explosive talent that she can look older too she did worked with shin ha kyun last year... So what this boy is younger he looks older than his age n Somin looks exact opposite.. she is 32 but looks 23 n he is 23 but looks 32(not exactly but he looks older to his age) so I don't mind n just want her to do the project ❤️❤️

I just love the idea that if we could see her next drama this year oh my my ☺️☺️☺️☺️ 

Just ranting randomly...

Edited by Sominah
  • Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 2
14 hours ago, Lin M said:

Did you guys saw this already? 

Thanks for sharing. I hope SM will have the chance to act with all the actors in the vid..Plus Gong Yoo, Ji Sub, PSJ, Lee Je-hoon 🙏🏻 LMH, HB, Cha Eun Woo and just like @Sominah, our list goes on and on 😅🤣..never ending..hahaha Even a comeback drama of Kim Hyun-Joong with her is very much welcome 😉 but definitely, acting with an A-lister actor the soonest won’t hurt 🙏🏻

Even if she reaches 70 y.o,.I bet she will still look the same so I’ll wait for her to act with the most expensive and sought-after actors I really wish to be paired up with her 😅

Edited by Seung-Min
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Awesome 2
6 hours ago, Lin M said:

Saw this 😞😞😞 what's wrong with those people 😤😤😤

There are few psychos who are writing such things... Jung So Min is not with  problem, their head Is... I just want to say Indian quotes that when elephant walks on the road, dog barks ... for me this is the exact scenario.... M praying that if her schedule allows she must take this Project... This replacement things always happens nothing new in it... She was the first choice of That historical drama Secret royal guard and Jo Yi She didn't do it with her reasons... Now this girl is not doing it for her reasons or shortcomings, no one should blame Our girl Who is scandal free in 11 years of her career... And she is not the one who is throwing or gaming to threw her out... She is the one who might be a savior of end moment... She has long term relationship with the director as well as tvn... No one should say that it looks bad on her side... How is it bad of her??? If that girl is not doing The project Then someone definitely will then why not someone who is excellent in her job... Why not someone famous??? These people are in not in their right mind sometimes they says Jung Somin is not that big of an actor and now they say they are doing changes because she is famous??? Famous not famous, older younger whatever she is, the production and writer director wouldn't have approached her if they have ounce of doubt on her delivery or her looks.. If people look for Jung so min then they are looking for good performance for sure...

Edited by Sominah
  • Awesome 3
  • Clapping Hands 2

@Sominah my point exactly, all these years hardly you'll find anything saying she's famous, she's always an underrated actor in SK, and now that she's replacing a rookie actor they got problem. Oh please grow up morons😤😤😤. And from what we saw in news regarding the Netizens it seems they do have the power to boycott anything not pleasing to them. And it would seem they would not accept any actor if JSM  does not accept the offer either. All I could say is if they have problems with it I'd be okay it it got shelved😤😤😤

• Like 1
  • Awesome 4
1 hour ago, Lin M said:

@Sominah my point exactly, all these years hardly you'll find anything saying she's famous, she's always an underrated actor in SK, and now that she's replacing a rookie actor they got problem. Oh please grow up morons😤😤😤. And from what we saw in news regarding the Netizens it seems they do have the power to boycott anything not pleasing to them. And it would seem they would not accept any actor if JSM  does not accept the offer either. All I could say is if they have problems with it I'd be okay it it got shelved😤😤😤

Ditto...I was so pissed that I just copied paste my comment above in that video then I felt that those morons might harrass Somin's fans being arrogant so I deleted it as I don't want any polluted mind against our girl... I just can't understand why these netizens are very conveniently pointing fingers at our girl who is not at any fault...she is an actor she has all rights to chose what she wants to do they just need to take a back seat n chill if they can't cheer for our girl...we are enough to Cheer for her...we are all over the globe to support her... as it is they are never supportive to her...she did fabulous job since started they didn't give any awards, best of her dramas also  always struggling for ratings...they are just there to criticize her so it's no use of their opposition... I  also think they are not in major numbers but few who are misleading others...i just wish that she take this project and this project gets all time hit numbers I just wish and that's how she gives her answers to them..😖😖😖😖😖😤😤😤😤😤😤 

M just praying... I also want ratings of monthly magazine home to increase... it's so disappointing that this kind of good show not getting enough recognition... They are totally blind😠😠😠😠😠😠😠

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Clapping Hands 2