@Lin M thank you so much for sharing behind the scenes with subtitles. 

The moment when she hits her "ex boyfriend" twice is so funny 😂😂😂

@Sominah so this is the interview when she said that she wanted to play heavy action. And now her dream became true 🥰

@Warm Paws how do you do that? Always finding the comparison between BTIMFL and MMH, kudos 👏

I like this 😍

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CQ7fqdCjZYy/?utm_medium=copy_link

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

@SsomGem some are really iconic scenes from BTIMFL. I've watched the whole show at least twice, but have rewatched certain parts multiple times, especially the first few episodes. Most of the similar scenes in MMH so far are from the first few episodes, so maybe that's why I recognized them instantly. 

What really shocks me though is how shot-for-shot it is. Like the sequence and angle of the shots, sometimes even what they wear is similar. I only see those after watching the scenes side by side. 😄

Here's the latest I've worked on. Video isn't public yet. I was planning on watching these week's episodes first and add them, but I actually filled up the whole song already. 😅 Im not sure if I'll still change it.  edit: decided to make it public as is. 

Edited by Warm Paws
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 3
6 hours ago, Warm Paws said:

@SsomGem some are really iconic scenes from BTIMFL. I've watched the whole show at least twice, but have rewatched certain parts multiple times, especially the first few episodes. Most of the similar scenes in MMH so far are from the first few episodes, so maybe that's why I recognized them instantly. 

What really shocks me though is how shot-for-shot it is. Like the sequence and angle of the shots, sometimes even what they wear is similar. I only see those after watching the scenes side by side. 😄

Here's the latest I've worked on. Video isn't public yet. I was planning on watching these week's episodes first and add them, but I actually filled up the whole song already. 😅 Im not sure if I'll still change it. 

Writer and Director duo of MMH are definitely madly in love with Yoon Ji Ho BTIMFL and Jung So Min💜💙💜💙💜💙💜😍😍😍😍😍 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/now/article/312/0000488601

28 minutes ago, SsomGem said:

I think she'll do both 👌

But I'm shocked that they give the explination of less acting skills for the other actress

I want her to be everywhere ☺️☺️☺️

Yes that's harsh... It can tarnish her career, reputation. 

Latest in never 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/now/article/469/0000616071

Edited by Sominah
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
43 minutes ago, Lin M said:

@Sominah BTIMFL director seems to really like our SM., and I'm loving it😍😍😍. I know she may get tired with so many works but i can't help. I could watch her works all year round and still never get tired of it😘😘😘

Awesome... I want to see her always...i know M being cruel ... When it's comes to Somin I just get greedy 

• Awesome 2

Yahoo I hope she accepts it😍😍😘😘😘

22 minutes ago, Sominah said:

Awesome... I want to see her always...i know M being cruel ... When it's comes to Somin I just get greedy 

Me too😜😜😜😜😜😜

Edited by Lin M
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Party! 1
11 minutes ago, Lin M said:

New video

4 hours ago, Sominah said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRDsOsatoMC/?utm_medium=copy_link

Is it really official??? M very curious... and if it will air in 2nd half of 2021 then it's already July...  What is happening with WH???

@Yoon Jiwhere are you... M concern I want to see her in both... Ottuke 

Screenshot-20210708-145251.png

Screenshot-20210708-145228.png

@Sominah I was busy today ..Btw don't worry dear Wolf hunts' s shooting has already been started & I think she is going to accept the role since the director is her favourite one from BTIMFL .🥰❤❤❤

• Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 2