1 hour ago, Yoon Ji said:

@Sominah@Lin M everyone of this group or all Somin' s fans who are still voting for her lots of love for them....Yesssss girls we did it...congratulations all...group hugs😘😘😘😘😘🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎆🎆🎆🎇

keep voting, opponents are chasing crazily... Just had a face off with them... Our team n unity came together otherwise they would have gone ahead 

That was a one crazy race... 😰😰😰

• Heart Eyes 1
12 hours ago, Lin M said:

We're able to take over again but we still have to keep on voting guys

Yeeeeeeeeeee... Great...

Just saw this post.. I was busy voting since 2 days... Opponents are so strong they are giving good chase all the time....just woke up blessed saw that they beat us again 

2 minutes ago, Lin M said:

Song ji hyo fans took the lead, girls attack

I am attacking... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
14 hours ago, Lin M said:

To be honest I'm still tired @Sominah I was at the hospital from 11pm my mom was hospitalised, since I couldn't sleep I kept on voting but they still could take the lead so I'm sorry but I'll try again right now:KittyMallet:

Please let good rest... health n family comes first... 

Voting and all u do when your time and health allows you.

Please do take care of yourself n your mom...my prayers are with you...be safe and get your mom home healthy and hearty 

My Love and power to you girl 😘😘😘🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Sorry I reacted so late as I just came here to check n Just saw message

N just informing you all that we are leading right now

IMG-20210720-005649.jpg

N up n down happening constantly...

Lots of Somin fans also joined to vote in Instagram group 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

Thank you @Sominah 😘😘😘, my mom will be discharged today, once I reach home, I will have a good rest and back to warrior mode 😁😁😁. But I'm happy because 1st is Song Ji Hyo I like this actress too but I'll love it more for JSM to hold the trophy😎😎😍😘😘😜😜😜

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
1 hour ago, Lin M said:

Thank you @Sominah 😘😘😘, my mom will be discharged today, once I reach home, I will have a good rest and back to warrior mode 😁😁😁. But I'm happy because 1st is Song Ji Hyo I like this actress too but I'll love it more for JSM to hold the trophy😎😎😍😘😘😜😜😜

Yes my girl... Great to know that your mom is home my 🤗 🤗 🤗 to her... Get well rested and join the Force... We need you... They are now way ahead of us... But I know will chase them soon n get back to our position... She can be good too but JSM is awesome.. So trophy or crown belongs to the Queen 😁😁😁😁😁

Guys whoever can spare some time for somin please do vote.... 

https://youpoll.me/59730/r

Jebal 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

• Like 1