1 hour ago, Sominah said:

I love you so much 💜💜💜💜💜 my hands are already hurting actually tired n need more hands...  but m still voting coz narrowing gaps exiting me 😀😀😀😀😀

😂😂😂 me too... I've done so many times that polltap one I've voted so many times one day when I was free but got disappointed when the results show so little votes😞😞😞. Ok now I'm free I'm going on war with voting😈😈😈😈 give me energy and power @Sominah to continue where you've left🤭🤭🤭

• Heart Eyes 2
15 minutes ago, Lin M said:

😂😂😂 me too... I've done so many times that polltap one I've voted so many times one day when I was free but got disappointed when the results show so little votes😞😞😞. Ok now I'm free I'm going on war with voting😈😈😈😈 give me energy and power @Sominah to continue where you've left🤭🤭🤭

My power to you girl... 

I have a speedbreaker right now a production team of wolf hunting chases me down for posting the pics on ig requested to take it down n he is writing in Hangul so it take so long to understand and respond, I feel bad n when that person says that it's not good for movie I can't help it I take it down n requested to lot to take it down as if that's my problem, but it's somin I couldn't go blind, help a bit, I wanted that person to vote for somin in return but I let it go as if it's really serious then he or she must have to chase so many... 

Anyways I'm going to join you now ...lets race to the top girl 

• Haha 2

@Sominah that's why I told everyone before when it comes to movies it's very discreet 🤦‍♀️, what we're doing by posting the pics is just like advertising hype people like us to watch it right, foolish people don't understand our good intentions 😤😤😤

Oh we've already crossed 11k in voting let's just try to beat the 4th position one first:KittyMallet:

• Heart Eyes 2
24 minutes ago, Lin M said:

@Sominah that's why I told everyone before when it comes to movies it's very discreet 🤦‍♀️, what we're doing by posting the pics is just like advertising hype people like us to watch it right, foolish people don't understand our good intentions 😤😤😤

Oh we've already crossed 11k in voting let's just try to beat the 4th position one first:KittyMallet:

Voting continuously...just came to delete my Twitter post... 

@Lin M u also take it down let's keep it secret from more eyes 🤗🤗🤗🤗

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

🥳🥳🥳 she's 3rd now, let me rest for a time being I felt like I'm going to 🤮 seeing the same thing over and over, then we'll try for the 2nd, once we're able to beat 2nd, 1st is nothing to worry about 😅😅😅

• Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1
2 minutes ago, Lin M said:

🥳🥳🥳 she's 3rd now, let me rest for a time being I felt like I'm going to 🤮 seeing the same thing over and over, then we'll try for the 2nd, once we're able to beat 2nd, 1st is nothing to worry about 😅😅😅

Yes Yes Yes...let's fill the more gap ...let's reach to the top 💃💃💃💃💃🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗💜💜❤️❤️💜❤️💜💗💜

I will be busy in sometime,I literally hog my food to save the time

Have meetings for long hours... But will continue after finishing a but before it's started will vote for half hour 🙈🙈🙈🤭🤭🤭

• Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
41 minutes ago, Lin M said:

I'm still voting

Me too...

21k+ seriously I am proud of you all Somin's fan...our unity pulled up till this unexpected numbers... we've threatened 1n 2 terribly that they also are racing hard.... ❤️❤️❤️❤️🤗🤗🤗🤗 Love you all girls... I must say that Somin's fans are the most loyal fans... I think will achieve what we've desired soon.... Cheers 😘😘😘😘

• Party! 2