Guilty of what? 

Guilty of trying to help the directors who already started to film the drama? 

It's very representative of some of human beings, they have to put the blame on someone for doing this or not doing that.

They certainly are very young or ignorant. 

I also read on IG, some of the ML's fans, were disapppointed because Somin was a "noona".

Viewers are starving to begin a ship with every single drama 😅 so they might be disapppointed that she's older than him and that nothing is possible. 

They even don't have interest on the script, on the acting, only on romance, kisses scenes and so on... 

Nevermind, Whatever the comments are. I'm sure that most of people, viewers, real fans, the directors, the script writer, the actors, the staff are very grateful to Somin 🥰

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Heart Eyes 3

@Sominah since both of us are Indians don't you think our country is best, look there are so many actors having scandal like divorce, or something or the other but that doesn't even hamper their professional life as it's their personal. But in SK just dating is enough to bring the actors hard work to drain😞😞. Uff their hearts are full of ####, they make it look as if they're so innocent when it's reverse😤😤😤

@SsomGem let's go beat some sense to those idiots... :GengarPout:

Edited by Lin M
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
4 hours ago, Lin M said:

@Sominah since both of us are Indians don't you think our country is best, look there are so many actors having scandal like divorce, or something or the other but that doesn't even hamper their professional life as it's their personal. But in SK just dating is enough to bring the actors hard work to drain😞😞. Uff their hearts are full of ####, they make it look as if they're so innocent when it's reverse😤😤😤

@SsomGem let's go beat some sense to those idiots... :GengarPout:

@Lin M @SsomGem I'll join the company if we are going to beat them up ... I want to gives some serious punch on those bratty faces who just want those unnatural expressionsless faces kissing scenes... I am hating those comments saying noona again... So what that boy looks more mature ...I don't even want to talk about it again and again...I just need to know if she has taken up the project or not...no one saying anything about it...no buzzz anywhere at all... mydramalist has her name on project and even in her profile... So I am assuming she a did taken up the show but production and all keeping it under wraps 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞 Just praying for this to be true 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💜💜💜💜💜💗💗💗💗💗

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CRKkF64Hgl0/?utm_medium=copy_link

With subs 

5 hours ago, Lin M said:

This one here says reportedly starring but I dropped a comment asking whether it's confirmed or not, there's no reply, but there is one in hanguk I don't even understand 😞😞😞

I can read Hangul and Your question is not answered yet the one in Hangul says 'Hwaiting arin ssi'  I assume that arin is one of an actress right??? 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Hello beautiful girls ... we are in the XXI century and there are still many people with such a closed mind for God Woo, it is to be surprised, first of all I personally did not underestimate my queen JungSoMin she is very capable of carrying out any role that you put as an actress and can play a young woman, an old woman, a man, an adult woman etc. She likes challenges and for Something the producer is looking for her, I am a bit sorry for the comments of the age, they stayed in the Middle Ages in the stone age they are so ignorant closed, also I do not I let myself be carried away by the negative comments that are very few and that the tabloid media use in their favor, I have seen many more positive comments and supporting SoMin I'm not going to underestimate her for anything in the world, I know she can with the role that I put on her And I didn't know the young protagonist, I just saw him and he doesn't look at all at 24, he's much older and of course they have a lot of chemistry with JungSoMin just by seeing them that's how it will be The girls who are afraid of him, that he falls in love with her hahahaha fighting JUNGSOMIN 

• Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 5
6 minutes ago, Sominah said:

I hope everyone is voting for somin.. I do it everyday without failing...

Just Reminding 

https://www.polltab.com/BxmYLgvAKmC

Done now vote

I only have one doubt @Sominah until now I have never seen official publication of the movie wolf hunt and if it is true that SoMin is in the cast, rumors that they are recording, but my doubt is  If SoMin is in the movie filming, how can she make it possible that they offered her the drama if they know that she is in a movie 🙄 So that's my big question, is it or is it not in the movie? Why do I think that depends on whether it will be in the drama or not ????

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
3 minutes ago, Diva said:

Hello beautiful girls ... we are in the XXI century and there are still many people with such a closed mind for God Woo, it is to be surprised, first of all I personally did not underestimate my queen JungSoMin she is very capable of carrying out any role that you put as an actress and can play a young woman, an old woman, a man, an adult woman etc. She likes challenges and for Something the producer is looking for her, I am a bit sorry for the comments of the age, they stayed in the Middle Ages in the stone age they are so ignorant closed, also I do not I let myself be carried away by the negative comments that are very few and that the tabloid media use in their favor, I have seen many more positive comments and supporting SoMin I'm not going to underestimate her for anything in the world, I know she can with the role that I put on her And I didn't know the young protagonist, I just saw him and he doesn't look at all at 24, he's much older and of course they have a lot of chemistry with JungSoMin just by seeing them that's how it will be The girls who are afraid of him, that he falls in love with her hahahaha fighting JUNGSOMIN 

👏 👏 👏 you are right those are just insecure minds....n yes Somin can do any character of any age, we just saw her in knowing brothers she actually looks like a school girl in those outfits... It's just she was doing more mature roles than her age until now... But like I gave example in previous comment that my roommate is a ghumiho girl is 27/28 n she played 22yrs but somin always (most of the times) played 2/3 yrs older to her age which is why these people has this prejudice about her...they don't even want her to get a chance... She played 17 yrs old school girl in father is daughter (daddy you daughter me) 4 yrs back and she really looked that age without any effort... But those people are very less in number I agree so I am not worried... This girl proved herself time and again...and  Later this year we are going to get a superhit drama of her 💜💜💜💜💜💜🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 2
On 7/8/2021 at 10:51 PM, Yoon Ji said:

@Sominah Renember Somin said in radio interview with Kjs that she's working on her upcoming projects but still she came to cheer up Kjs so I think she started shooting too ..Wolf Hunt team has started shooting thought We don't have the official confirmation .. .. Recently from her Sister in law's post I noticed they went to busan ( maybei am wrong)& from Sig' s fan post I noticed Wolf Hunt team also went to busan for shooting so we can guess maybe Somin was there for shooting too ..There's no official news regarding final casting of the movie but I noticed Sig got coffee truck for the movie & his fans are tagging her whenever they're posting anything related to Wolf Hunt..So don't worry,  just wait & maybe because the movie is going to be released in 2022 so they won't release any news right now ..About the drama I think we are going to get the confirmation very soon since the they have already started shooting. 🙂❤❤❤

@Diva I was confused about that too but @Yoon Ji gave that 👆 answer to me so I just made peace in my head that she might be doing both... M hoping as our girl is resilient not only in characters but in real total workaholic...  n praying that she take good care of herself and be able to manage both the schedule ....

I know m being greedy 

My ig post 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRMzUyvN-wI/?utm_medium=copy_link

Just so random 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

@Diva From what we all know she's a part of the movie, but when it comes to it it's very discreet. I remember when she was shooting for Homme Fatale, there's this person who went to the shooting area and the staff asked him to delete everything he shot, so for now all we have to do is wait.☺☺☺.

For now let's read this 😂😂😂

• Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
1 hour ago, Support_Somin_n_SG said:

@Diva, @Sominah Found this on twitter.. Seems that Somin have started shootings for The Wolf Hunting.. Maybe it’s confirmed?

Great... Thank you for sharing this... I checked the thread also most of the tweets have tags on her name so now m relieved that she is doing it 😍😍😍😍 

2 hours ago, Lin M said:

Thank you for sharing this 🤗🤗🤗🤗

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Somin ig update

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRTWiKulYdY/?utm_medium=copy_link

2 hours ago, SsomGem said:

@Support_Somin_n_SG thank you for sharing 🥳 I hope we can get some stolen pictures of the filming very soon 😊

Does anybody have news about Somin's new manager? And about her new staff? 

Obviously she doesn't have the same team anymore. Weemira is not her manager anymore. She appeared with a guy on sbs radio. It might be her new manager

I don't have any idea about her staff also m curious about her new drama 'hwan hon' does anyone have any idea about this??? Hope she is doing it 

And those who talking negative about her being older to boy why don't they talk about encounter??? 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
18 hours ago, Sominah said:

Great... Thank you for sharing this... I checked the thread also most of the tweets have tags on her name so now m relieved that she is doing it 😍😍😍😍 

Thank you for sharing this 🤗🤗🤗🤗

Thank you beautiful @ Sominah, I actually saw it on Twitter and I was very happy, I posted it on my IG of #Monthlyhouse that I have from Queen JungSoMin 

• Heart Eyes 3