4 hours ago, Warm Paws said:

Me pregunto cuánto podríamos haber estado enloqueciendo en este momento si la 'gran revelación' no hubiera sucedido. 😂 😂

Espero no estar enviando spam demasiado con los tweets ... parece que ocupan mucho espacio porque solo quiero que se muestre el clip real. 😆

hello beautiful girl, don't even mention it hahaha😂😂😂 I've also been watching Twitter and there are many who are already following MonthlyHouse, I haven't seen you on Twitter ... 💜🌷🙏

5 hours ago, Warm Paws said:

Me pregunto cuánto podríamos haber estado enloqueciendo en este momento si la 'gran revelación' no hubiera sucedido. 😂 😂

Espero no estar enviando spam demasiado con los tweets ... parece que ocupan mucho espacio porque solo quiero que se muestre el clip real. 😆

Hahaha😂😂😂 I loved this part it made me laugh a lot Na Young Won 😂😂 Someone said on Twitter that the kiss scene was like "Spectative VS Reality" 😂😂😂😂 I already love the #JungSoMin character(Na Young Won) I love seeing her drunk hahaha😂😂😂 

1 hour ago, Sominah said:

Hacer video

I already want to see them more together, Na Young Won and Yoo Ja Sung 🥰🥰🥰💜 so that their chemistry can begin to be noted 😅💜🥰

• Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 3

@Warm Paws 😂😂 good question. I love your tweet, I don't have Twitter so thank you for sharing here

@Sominah  I'm in love with this song really, this OST is my new fav song from now 🥰🥰 hope it will attracts more viewers

@Diva I also want to see them more and more. They are so cute together

Jasung and Youngwon are so different but yet so compatible 🥰 

And I also want to see more behind the scenes between Kim Ji seok and Somin 😆

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
8 hours ago, SsomGem said:

@Warm Paws 😂😂 good question. I love your tweet, I don't have Twitter so thank you for sharing here

I'll try to post as much as I can without making it look like spam. 🤣 you can check it out without having an account though. I'm also trying to separate posts on the MH thread and here, so do check there as well (though you already are 😁) I really wanted to try IG but it's too mobile-oriented, and it doesn't show here on JH which is my point on trying out twitter.

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

IMG-20210626-111357.jpg

This is what they(team 🏡 MMH) got after so much effort and the good work...I feel sorry for those heads who still wants to be in Dreamland n don't want to associate with any reality and any good art... Sorry team 🏡 MMH, they will appreciate you later n call it the cult... 

Feeling really bad for my girl that she always choose the best, gives her 200 percent but never been appreciated by her own people...she always is underrated...This is really heartbreaking 💔💔💔💔😭😭😭😭😭😭

N m really very angry with this ratings...  It can't be honest... If it is then those rating people has serious issue with their brains n sensibilities

😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

@Sominah yeah it's really sad that people don't recognize her work. But don't be too sad, Somin choose a work because she loves it, good ratings would be amazing but it's ok. Maybe ratings will increase later, much later with international fans. There is another drama who has more attention, viewers were waiting for hospital playlist season 2.

SK viewers didn't watch playful kiss at that time but the drama was successful abroad. 

Just enjoy watching! Based on all the dramas I've watched, MMH is really a good drama. 

I hope more and more people will join us 😁🥰

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Heart Eyes 1