Edited by David Brenner

Music by Alan Silvestri

Production companies: Columbia Pictures
                                   Konrad Pictures

Distributed by Sony Pictures Releasing

Release date:  April 25, 2003

Running time : 90 minutes

Language: English

When a vicious storm breaks out in the Nevada desert, 10 people seek refuge in an isolated motel. At the same time, a serial killer (Pruitt Taylor Vince) under the care of psychiatrist Doctor Mallick (Alfred Molina) -- who has just found the killer's revealing journal -- awaits execution for murdering a group of motel guests. When the storm-stranded travelers realize they are being killed off one by one, limo driver Ed Dakota (John Cusack) bids to stay alive and reveal the murderer's identity.

I recommend this movie which is 

Loosely based on Agatha Christie's 1939 whodunit And Then There Were None, the film follows ten strangers in an isolated hotel, who are temporarily cut off from the rest of the world, and are mysteriously killed off one by one. Several events which take place in the hours before the characters' arrival are introduced at key moments in the film using reverse chronology structure, and in a parallel story, a murderer awaits a verdict at a crucial trial that will determine whether he will be executed for his crimes. 

cr Wikipedia 

@Darkarcana

• Like 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

I watched this movie when it was released on DVD and rewatched it today. The first time I watched Identity, I couldn’t understand the ending. I still enjoyed it and wanted to share it with you guys. This is a psychological thriller which will have you glued to your seats until the end.
 I expected to FFW through this movie but the acting was very good, the storyline was good. I want you guys to watch to let me know if you figured out who the killer is. It was quite a shock to me but then all the signs were there but I chose to ignore it. 
This movie started in the Future, then had some flashback into another flash back and then to the present back to the future. I wished they had given us more background on the killer and to why this happen. Maybe the writer and director wanted the views make up their own theory that suits the story best. 

• Like 2

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

I watched this movie a long time ago, and the ending of this drama totally haunted me. The scene of Paris driving along the orange grove singing along to Bob Dylan's 'I Want You' stays with me still, before the final brutal twist.

I liked the original book that this movie was based on, and I liked the movie when I watched it. Not sure I would watch it again, though, because it is so disturbing and haunting. Excellent acting and production, though.

• Like 2