Whale Couple 🐳❤️🐋 TaeBin (Kang Tae Oh x Park Eun Bin ) & WooHo (Woo Young Woo x Lee Jun Ho)

JenL

23 minutes ago, innrukia said:

The headline from Naver and the end of the video, thumbnail photo of the news... kisssss sceneee:love:

It's unfortunate that KTO will be away for 18 months, but he enlisted with great love.

[Video] Woo Yong-woo's enlistment of the man Kang Tae-o...'Giant salute to the short head of the 'Warm' (naver.com)

Ooooh Thanks for sharing! I hadn't seen the entire video, just the snippets on Twitter! And it's funny how even the media are editing things with Park Eun bin into it  :laugh:

Also the fact that even Netflix is making PEB and KTO edits! Bless them -although I didn't think much of Run On, I really liked KTO's character in it and I loved Hello My Twenties:laugh::heart:

I'll miss getting all this KTO content while he's gone...also just his charming clumsiness...it reminds me of the final fan meet when he walked off with the mic too :heart:

• Awesome 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

11 hours ago, JenL said:

Yeah, it's been a long climb for KTO - almost a decade of being mostly second lead. Some actors get to first lead quickly (Eg. Lee Jae Wook) and others have a much longer journey, or only get a few small lead roles and have to go back to second lead (I'm thinking of actors like Yoon Park).. I think KTO's star is now big enough for him to be offered lead roles for sure when he's back though! 

yes, it's good that moc got him a lot of magazines pictorials, cf's, promo after eaw to build up his fanbase in such a short period of time! and i would say, even though ena and astory didnt give us much bts about taebin couple due to sensitive subject of the drama, they did serve him well and promote him through the more serious (instead of fun) bts about his acting skills and his professionalism - his constant discussion with PEB and pd Yoo, his internet research at filming site... so now viewers and production companies know he is a good actor not only with amazing acting skills but also with good work ethics! he said he got some good offers after eaw and am sure he'll get some when he is back! he just really needs to discern a good project! 

think his previous one focused more on SKJ so the others 4 always did supporting roles! to me KTO has the best acting skill among surprise, and it was a disappointment that his agecny couldnt land him major roles after winning kbs award. not a big fan of SKJ as personally find his acting quite bland!  i hope that will not be the case when he returns. thats why i think GM is smart to go to saram; it's not healthy for them to compete similar roles or projects!

• Heart Eyes 1

:smug: Welcome to my Dream Taebin Photoshoot: Part 5 :smug:

I feel like the first days after enlistment would be the hardest, so I saved the best edits for today. You're free to save them for yourself, but please do not repost these ones (or else I'll stop editing photos/ sub videos):MewHi:

I've made these edits for fun, but I just don't want for people to get the wrong idea that it's real - I think some fans get extra sensitive. Also, I haven't done a crazy photoshop - these are PEB's actual Arena Magazine photoshoots just paired with KTO's recent photoshoots - I haven't doctored the photos so much except to make some of the monochrome. Aaand I want to say I'm not suggesting anything about their personal status or anything like that - But my point is that Taebin would have looked pretty together in a hot photoshoot. :heart:

You can see the matching pastel & monochrome & amusement park & pleasant day photos (Part 1 & 2 & 3 & 4)

on pg. 8 of this forum.

Set this Room on Fire

ZngCFpP.png

bjigKDu.png

fZLv7QE.png

Jji9LR2.png

• Like 1

:popcorn: Welcome to my Dream Taebin Photoshoot: Part 6 :popcorn:

You're all free to save and use these edits. If possible to credit, please credit: These Dramatic Days (which is the name of all the things I do relating to my dramas - Youtube subbing, podcast, blog etc etc).

You can see the matching pastel & monochrome & amusement park & pleasant day photos (Part 1 & 2 & 3 & 4) on pg. 8 of this forum. And also a very sultry edit above!

Random

dOYnNyu.png

zHQNkoS.png

phWGbzd.png

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

tumblr-811d2726d9fd34f90f630c6fe539c4a9-

Written By Kim Rahn.

'Extraordinary Attorney Woo' actress Park to embark on Asia fan meeting tour.

optimize.jpg

Actress Park Eun Bin in a scene from the ENA series "Extraordinary Attorney Woo" / Courtesy of ENA.

p1065600341991505-466-thum.jpg

The poster for actress Park Eun Bin's Asia fan meeting tour that will start in Manila, Oct. 23 / Courtesy of Namooactors.

Park Eun Bin, the heroin of recent drama sensation "Extraordinary Attorney Woo," will have a fan meeting tour in four cities in Asia, her agency Namooactors Entertainment said, Thursday.

The actress will hold the tour titled "Eun Bin Note: Binkan" starting from Manila on October, 23 which will be the first overseas fan event for Park who debuted in 1996 at the age of four as a child model.

Earlier this month she had a fan meeting in Korea which was her first ever, either here or abroad. Tickets sold out immediately after reservations opened. For fans who missed out on tickets, the agency live-streamed the event.

"Park will have her first Asian fan meeting tour for overseas fans who have sent her support and love," the agency said in a release. "We are preparing a lot as it will be her first meeting with overseas fans."

After the Manila meeting, the tour will continue to Bangkok, Singapore and Tokyo in November. The agency will later notify the exact dates and information on ticket reservations.

Throughout her 26-year career, she has starred in various series including "Hot Stove League" (2019-2020), "Do You Like Brahms?" (2020) and "The King's Affection" (2021). Park rose to stardom this year with ENA's series "Extraordinary Attorney Woo," which topped Netflix's weekly viewership chart for non-English TV shows for seven weeks from the second week of July to the second week of September.

'source'

https://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/art/2022/09/398_336562.html

• Heart Eyes 3

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

On 9/21/2022 at 10:42 AM, taebinfan said:

yes, it's good that moc got him a lot of magazines pictorials, cf's, promo after eaw to build up his fanbase in such a short period of time! and i would say, even though ena and astory didnt give us much bts about taebin couple due to sensitive subject of the drama, they did serve him well and promote him through the more serious (instead of fun) bts about his acting skills and his professionalism - his constant discussion with PEB and pd Yoo, his internet research at filming site... so now viewers and production companies know he is a good actor not only with amazing acting skills but also with good work ethics! he said he got some good offers after eaw and am sure he'll get some when he is back! he just really needs to discern a good project! 

think his previous one focused more on SKJ so the others 4 always did supporting roles! to me KTO has the best acting skill among surprise, and it was a disappointment that his agecny couldnt land him major roles after winning kbs award. not a big fan of SKJ as personally find his acting quite bland!  i hope that will not be the case when he returns. thats why i think GM is smart to go to saram; it's not healthy for them to compete similar roles or projects!

I totally agree. I think that he was really able to boost his career so much in just a short period of time! And he worked really really hard after the drama finished as well when not all actors would have done what he did before the army. I also agree with what you said about ENA and ASTORY - I think they really painted both actors in such a great professional light by showing how hard they worked in preparing for their roles. I do feel a few other factors come into play with behind the scenes like how tired they were when filming etc, but I also think that there was still little nice moments in the behind the scenes as well like PEB stroking KTO's hand which were still shown. :heart:

Totally glad that he was getting offers for dramas and I hope that will continue when he gets back, especially if EAW season 2 doesn't actually happen. It's true about SKJ as well - I mean SKJ had 4 million subscribers on Instagram before, so you can see how big the difference was between him and his group mates. I don't mind him as an actor, but I much prefer Kang Tae Oh because he's much more expressive on screen and personable off screen. I don't personally relate so much to SKJ. :idk:

On 9/23/2022 at 10:40 AM, twink_twink_ said:

'Extraordinary Attorney Woo' actress Park to embark on Asia fan meeting tour.

Thanks for sharing! This is so cool. Makes me wish I lived in those countries, though there's probably a huge fight for tickets! :psweatduck:

19 hours ago, buguz said:

i have butterflies looking at these all over again 😆

btw, anyone here ordering the Bluray copy? 

Me too! I miss Taebin. And it's of course getting increasingly quieter in the fandom since there will be less news now  :letalQQ:

YES! Meeeee! Have you purchased a copy? :yayaya: It comes out in Jan 2023 so there will be more Taebin content then :Party01:

2 hours ago, innrukia said:

Keep it here for delulu's heart, Taebin crumbs.:heart:

OMG you found the video! I did see some of those links come up on too. @Kismet_06200904 might want to see this if they haven't found it yet already,

I was actually halfway on hardsubbing it myself (since I like to know exactly what all the captions are saying and I like my subs to look pretty), but it was taking a long time coz I'm not fluent in Korean. And I was only going to do the scenes with KTO and PEB.This is an example of my type of subbing

EBQwyZQ.png

But I think I might still continue and release it because I think they might have pieced the footage together and missed some parts or just move the footage around. In any case I always like to have my own copy online coz I never know when people will take down their videos! Anyway I'll share here once I've finished as well!

Edited by JenL
  • Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

:Party01: Final round of my Dream Taebin Photoshoot: Part 7 :Party01:

You're all free to save and use these edits. If possible to credit, please credit: These Dramatic Days (which is the name of all the things I do relating to my dramas - Youtube subbing, podcast, blog etc etc).

You can see the matching  photos (Part 1 & 2 & 3 & 4 & 5 & 6) on pg. 8 and 9 of this forum. Thanks for joining me for this game of matchy matchy since we never got a Taebin photoshoot. Hope this content has been somewhat comforting!

Also don't you think these 2 would look good in a modern history period drama? :BulbaOWO:

Old World

Er5XnWJ.png

zogDCSb.png

Hyp3ek8.jpg

Edited by JenL
  • Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

A very quick sub I did of the EAW poster shoot. It's more just captions from the station, but I was curious what they meant and I'd never seen the poster shoot footage before I looked on their instagram. Wonder if there's a longer video somewhere out there.

Also all these cut up pictures. Sigh:

• Like 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

One of the best edits, including the majority of the Taebin interaction. This video disproves all claims that these two did not get along or that PEB disliked KTO. She played one of the most difficult characters in WYW, but it's clear that she was having a good time while filming. Even here, we can see how KTO's warm personality complements PEB both in real life and on screen.

I'm aware that I owe it to everyone here to compare PEB's interaction with her ML in TKA. Work has kept me very busy. I may require additional time to share my observations.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
On 9/27/2022 at 12:38 AM, innrukia said:

One of the best edits, including the majority of the Taebin interaction. This video disproves all claims that these two did not get along or that PEB disliked KTO. She played one of the most difficult characters in WYW, but it's clear that she was having a good time while filming. Even here, we can see how KTO's warm personality complements PEB both in real life and on screen.

I'm aware that I owe it to everyone here to compare PEB's interaction with her ML in TKA. Work has kept me very busy. I may require additional time to share my observations.

Sorry for not being active this week! I've also been busy at work and with friends,

This video is so good @innrukia - I think there's so many beautiful moments between PEB and KTO that show that these 2 were so close during filming. I think they were both more subtle, but in a way that seemed genuine and warm - also their characters didn't really allow for that type of showy interaction so they were being very real rather than putting on a show! :heart:

Yes, please share your observations :wow2: - I'd love to hear them :wow:  But also no pressure if you're busy!

I also thought I'd share that I finally finished the Episode 1 commentary in hardsub. (I only subbed the PEB x KTO scenes and cute interactions)..I haven't started episode 2 commentary though. My subs are also a bit different from the first person who subbed them, so might be worth checking out :MewHi: Also ccing @Kismet_06200904 if you're still interested!

Edited by JenL
  • Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 3

@buguz and @taebinfan Did you guys end up buying the DVD? They released a teaser today of the DVD commentary and it's cute to see how the recording of the commentary went - PEB laughing at KTO's jokes :heart:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, JenL said:

@buguz and @taebinfan Did you guys end up buying the DVD? They released a teaser today of the DVD commentary and it's cute to see how the recording of the commentary went - PEB laughing at KTO's jokes :heart:

aww, i haven't seen that yet. i chipped in with a friend for the order, although neither of us understand a lick of Korean 😆

edited: just saw it, is it me or kto looks unusually stiff? no idea what they were saying of course 🥲

Edited by buguz
  • Like 3
7 hours ago, JenL said:

i would get it if i understand korean! no i didnt get it! would love to hear from you dropping some crumbs about their interaction! :smile:

• Like 2

Hey everyone..

I had spent many hours watching TKA behind-the-scenes videos and some PEB promotional videos for TKA.

To conclude it all is the storyline and the different concepts of promoting the project. TKA's plot emphasizes the couple/love story rather than PEB as the protagonist. The behind-the-scenes video in TKA focused on the actors communicating with each other more than filming, whereas the video in EAW focused on the creation of scenes and the process by which the actors delivered each scene.

Nonetheless, 

• PEB and TKA ML prioritize bringing a romance piece to the audience over PEB's role as king. I'll say it again because it's so clear in all of the videos and interviews.
  • TKA plot was not as sensitive as the EAW subject. And it benefits PEB and TKA ML to go all out in promoting the drama with follow-up events after the drama concludes. The promotional setting, which included a couple photoshoot and interviews with ML (there was a video with two couples), allowed all of the attention to be on her and ML. While no EAW photoshoots or couple interviews have been reported,
  • In TKA, there were continuous interaction and lovey-dovey moment till the end. For EAW there was some interaction at first, but as the show gained popularity around the world, it was abruptly cut off. There were few promotional event for her and the EAW team. Then everything was done individually. I'm sure she and KTO received numerous requests for couple photoshoots and the like, but only God knows what happened.
  • Another oddity is that, in comparison to TKA, PEB did not say much about EAW after the drama ended. And her interview about EAW published almost the time KTO going enlisted. And her programs with the show was after that as well.

And, because these are so different, I don't think it's appropriate to say PEB "like another ML compared to another one." And each ML has a distinct personality. Rather than actual interaction, the right one can be determined by the chemistry she and her ML developed during the project (sorry for being such an objective freak :lmao2:).

I'd rather say PEB, an actor whose job it is to promote her work based on the premise established by the production team. Same with KTO (Run On and DOOM videos proved it). We won't be able to see what's going on behind the scenes. The best thing to do is simply watch what the production shares with us, such as the subtle interaction in real life and their on-screen chemistry. I believe there is more to KTO and PEB than ENA told us.

Edited by innrukia
  • Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1
18 hours ago, JenL said:

Sorry for not being active this week! I've also been busy at work and with friends,

This video is so good @innrukia - I think there's so many beautiful moments between PEB and KTO that show that these 2 were so close during filming. I think they were both more subtle, but in a way that seemed genuine and warm - also their characters didn't really allow for that type of showy interaction so they were being very real rather than putting on a show! :heart:

Yes, please share your observations :wow2: - I'd love to hear them :wow:  But also no pressure if you're busy!

I also thought I'd share that I finally finished the Episode 1 commentary in hardsub. (I only subbed the PEB x KTO scenes and cute interactions)..I haven't started episode 2 commentary though. My subs are also a bit different from the first person who subbed them, so might be worth checking out :MewHi: Also ccing @Kismet_06200904 if you're still interested!

Thank you so much @JenL. Sorry I have been so busy these past few weeks and was able to sort my stuffs just now.

Can anyone help guide me on how and where to buy the Blu Ray @JenL @buguz?

I can't seem to get into the cafe and I don't understand Korean hahaha. . .

By the way has anyone seen these photos from twitter :)

Edited by Kismet_06200904
  • Heart Eyes 2
8 hours ago, Kismet_06200904 said:

Can anyone help guide me on how and where to buy the Blu Ray

my friend lives in SK so she took care of it, and im just uselessly (and shamelessly) tagging along 😆 

8 hours ago, innrukia said:

I believe there is more to KTO and PEB than ENA told us.

thanks for the two cents @innrukia is it fair to say that i share your objective observation? hehe. i also noticed that her body language in quite a few interviews has a tendency to lean towards KTO unconsciously (when she was paying attention to another subject for example). but like you said, we will never know what goes behind the scene, and we can only hope that what we feel is authentic 🥲

• Heart Eyes 1
On 10/2/2022 at 1:36 AM, buguz said:

edited: just saw it, is it me or kto looks unusually stiff? no idea what they were saying of course 🥲

Haha, I don't know what they were saying either. I only saw the short teaser not the longer one (sine I'm too lazy to do all the steps to become an elite member). Which version did you see? :laugh:

Yeah, they did look very still, but I'm also going to say that once again, I feel like they haven't cut the best parts for a teaser. I mean, they both looked very happy together in KTO's instagram of them, right?

On 10/2/2022 at 5:22 AM, taebinfan said:

i would get it if i understand korean! no i didnt get it! would love to hear from you dropping some crumbs about their interaction! :smile:

Fair enough! It's a lot to spend on drama merch! Yeah, I've never gotten a drama bluray before so no idea what to expect. And my Korean is sub-par (usually I get someone to double check my subbing work so that it's accurate), but I'll totally fine comb for crumbs and let you know what I find, though I'm sure some other fans will definitely beat me to it! :heiboi:

On 10/2/2022 at 3:31 PM, Kismet_06200904 said:

Thank you so much @JenL. Sorry I have been so busy these past few weeks and was able to sort my stuffs just now.

Can anyone help guide me on how and where to buy the Blu Ray @JenL @buguz?

I can't seem to get into the cafe and I don't understand Korean hahaha. . .

By the way has anyone seen these photos from twitter :)

No worries @Kismet_06200904 I've been busy lately as well!

If you want to order the bluray you can do it in English here: https://global.yes24.com/Goods/110688839

If you want to see the notices and updates for the DVD as it's being made, you'll need to create a Kakaotalk account and log into the WYW Bluray fancafe here: https://cafe.daum.net/wooyoungwoobd. I did it by finding the option to 'translate to English' so I could follow the instructions to log in. Hope that helps! :heart:

Also yes! I totally saw those matching baseball shirts! The PEB picture is from when she was in Operation Proposal. It's such a coincidence that they picked the same number right? :smug:

This one is cute too:

These parts of the behind the scenes were also cute:

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1