Whale Couple 🐳❤️🐋 TaeBin (Kang Tae Oh x Park Eun Bin ) & WooHo (Woo Young Woo x Lee Jun Ho)

JenL

bts after the 1st kiss... the way they looked at each other - shy and satisfying???

thanks @Kismet_06200904couldnt watch the first 2 links and gave up; decided to try the weibo links and it worked! :Party01:

wow! no wonder KTO said in his interview that they were really immersed in the love and kiss scenes! these are definitely the most beautiful and natural kiss scenes PEB have had so far probably due to the nature of the characters! saw a tweet showing kiss scenes about her last 2 projects and looked a mouth-to-mouth resuscitation! excuse me for being her very honest fan!!!:smile:

Edited by taebinfan
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 3

tbh, I just watch series and movies to destress. I don't even follow any celebrity until I've seen EAW. And now, I  have started following #taebin and the whole EAW squad. I am so immerse in this ship that I feel sick as we are deprive of an EAW lead photoshoots aarrggghhh. . . . or interviews together . . . .  all I can find online were the swoon or netflix interviews which aren't much compared to their previous works. . . . and just rewatching all the bts hahaha. . .  sooo frustrating!!!

I wonder if it's just me, but Kang Tae Oh and Park Eun Bin remind me so much of Ji Sung and  Lee Bo-young. ------- Kang Tae Oh, like Ji Sung can pull off both protagonist and antagonist characters well. And Park Eun Bin's acting and personality seems like Lee Bo-young to me too.

• Heart Eyes 3
On 9/9/2022 at 2:55 AM, taebinfan said:

oh really??? can sneak in to watch naver vid for the initial 1st streaming, but after that cant watch in north america due to this "regional restriction"!

I did some research these past few days and I think they did have separate behind the scenes video with slightly different content for the first 2 weeks (first 4 episodes) but then they stopped. Maybe with the popularity of the show hitting early, they decided it was a lot of work to make double the behind the scenes and they decided to give the work competely to ASTORY, which meant only one set of behind the scenes video were made after that. I haven't really found any Korean social media that shows any other videos either, so I think pretty likely this is all there is :idk:

It looks like others already subbed the different videos for weeks 1-2. I like Ruevy Lee's subs (last 2 videos) since she does the font matching like me :laugh:

I'm sure everyone's already seen everything, but here they are if you guys want to rewatch:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

On 9/9/2022 at 4:38 AM, buguz said:

you're the best! i LOLLed at forlorn loll. 

Thank you :hearties: Hahaha I also laughed when they put that forlorn caption next to Jun Ho :laugh:

Thanks @twink_twink_ and @taebinfan for the content above about KTO's childhood pics and for those interview translations from Twitter. I had already read them beforehand but just rereading them, I thought what Kang Tae oh said about Park Eun Bin was so sweet :heart:

Also wanted to share that the child actor from Extraordinary Woo Young Woo also said that PEB and KTO's acting was so good and their romance was extremely convincing. And she got to see them in real life, sooo... :smug:

In her words: “you know, about peb unnie liking lee junho oppa – the act of ‘liking someone’ was so realistic that it felt as tho she liked him. no way she actually likes him (irl), right?” :laugh:

And then KTO's agency Man of Creation recently released the HD pics of him on the beach and some people made this: 

On 9/9/2022 at 4:39 PM, taebinfan said:

@Kismet_06200904hahaha, "video unavailable in your country"1

Hahaha Thanks @Kismet_06200904 for sharing those Kang Tae Oh Happy together videos ~ I haven't watched them before. I'll watch them later and when I find the part you were looking for @taebinfan I'll tell you what the joke was that KTO was making :heiboi:

On 9/9/2022 at 4:57 PM, Kismet_06200904 said:

Aww too bad. . .  Btw I saw these photos in Weibo. @JenLpls let me know if this is allowed to post else I will delete later.

https://wx3.sinaimg.cn/mw690/006HnaNqly1h5wlxn53wcj30mu0mvqbs.jpg

https://wx4.sinaimg.cn/mw690/006HnaNqly1h5wlxnzhrsj31g81kwtpz.jpg

And I saw this video from someone in Weibo: ctto : https://weibo.com/u/7556571872?refer_flag=1008085010_

https://weibo.com/tv/show/1034:4811460107501673?from=old_pc_videoshow

Oooh totally fine to share all Taebin stuff here :hearties:  Thanks for those links!

Hahaha some of those fans are deep in the ships on Weibo, I see!

Also that video where they did the exclusion on the darkness to brighten the video was hottt

:wow::wow::wow:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

9 hours ago, Kismet_06200904 said:

I wonder if it's just me, but Kang Tae Oh and Park Eun Bin remind me so much of Ji Sung and  Lee Bo-young

oh i can totally see that! im rooting for him to play a multi-dimentional role post ms be ause he does have the range. I've been a long time kdrama watcher but first time this invested in them as two independent actors. the shipping is icing on cake at this stage since they're so cautious. but who knows, they might be the next js & pby and fill our hearts! 

• Heart Eyes 2

@Kismet_06200904 This will cheer you up ~ Just thought I'd let you know that I'm going to sub the scenes in that ep 1-2 commentary where PEB and KTO commentate on their scenes together or interacte more with each other. But I probably won't sub anything with Kang Ki Young, even though I really like him...since 18 mins would take me forever! It'll probably take me at least a week or so though even if it's a few minutes. But I'll tag you when I'm done

21 hours ago, Kismet_06200904 said:

tbh, I just watch series and movies to destress. I don't even follow any celebrity until I've seen EAW. And now, I  have started following #taebin and the whole EAW squad. I am so immerse in this ship that I feel sick as we are deprive of an EAW lead photoshoots aarrggghhh. . . . or interviews together . . . .  all I can find online were the swoon or netflix interviews which aren't much compared to their previous works. . . . and just rewatching all the bts hahaha. . .  sooo frustrating!!!

I wonder if it's just me, but Kang Tae Oh and Park Eun Bin remind me so much of Ji Sung and  Lee Bo-young. ------- Kang Tae Oh, like Ji Sung can pull off both protagonist and antagonist characters well. And Park Eun Bin's acting and personality seems like Lee Bo-young to me too.

Athough I don't really ship in a conventional way, I totally understand your feelings :heart:  It's always hard when they don't do a couple photoshoot or interview. If only there was a drama magazine which meant that each drama pair had to do a photoshoot together. I'm sure that magazine would be soo popular! :BulbaOWO::letalQQ:

As for their not being as much as their previous projects, it's unfortunate that EAW isn't classified as a romance technically, given that there was such a strong romance line. It means the actors don't really promote in that way. And I think they were careful with the self promoting due the the sensitivities of the drama topic. Still, I love watching the behind the scenes and their Swoon content because it's quite cute. It cheers me up to know they had fun together and I know the camera didn't show everything, but hoping there's more behind the scenes in the bluray, especially gven that they didn't release a lot of footage for scenes like the other kiss or any of the office romances.

Hahaha I think many Korean + international fans still feel the same as you too since I keep finding Korean fan art and edits and people saying they wish there was a photoshoot. I think you'll like this one, especially as the drawing skills are so good:

Credit to this artist:  https://www.instagram.com/p/CiUY8srMT8s/

ezgif-com-gif-maker-17.gif

There's also fan fics or funny fictional scenarios that they make up with KTO & PEB like this

Edited by JenL
  • Awesome 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

On 9/10/2022 at 10:22 PM, buguz said:

oh i can totally see that! im rooting for him to play a multi-dimentional role post ms be ause he does have the range. I've been a long time kdrama watcher but first time this invested in them as two independent actors. the shipping is icing on cake at this stage since they're so cautious. but who knows, they might be the next js & pby and fill our hearts! 

Yeah they're both awesome actors in their own rights and they just had such nice chemistry together! :heart: I also agree - I feel like any extra off screen chemistry is rare but lovely and I guess I try to appreciate it instead of look for the negatives.

Oook nice comparison video @taebinfan

Also this is for you @abs-oluteM - looks like someone made another angsty KTO x PEB sageuk edit :heiboi:

No subs, but I think they're speaking slow enough for auto-translate to work :lol:

• Haha 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Party! 1

Hahaha, I have not forgotten this thread or gotten over Taebin, but I've just been working on some Taebin projects which you'll all like! I think I'll start to post some of them later tonight. 

Also some hardcore shippers have pointed out that KTO looks like he has his arms oustretched behind PEB. I think it's technically the chair behind hers, but he does look kind awkward when the camera pans over like he was caught doing something. Taebin shipper are looking hard for the crumbs... I'm just going to leave this here and let people decide what they want :laugh: It's in the last behind the scenes which has less KTO & PEB sccenes

HX4rSUG.png

On 9/13/2022 at 6:06 PM, taebinfan said:

ever since that weibo video has surfaced, many tweeters have been working hard to redo the kiss scenes! :Party01:

Hahaha I was wondering when people would latch onto the other kissing scenes that the original video did not include! People really want to see everything that happened between them :MonkaTang:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Party! 2

On 9/11/2022 at 10:24 AM, JenL said:

@Kismet_06200904 This will cheer you up ~ Just thought I'd let you know that I'm going to sub the scenes in that ep 1-2 commentary where PEB and KTO commentate on their scenes together or interacte more with each other. But I probably won't sub anything with Kang Ki Young, even though I really like him...since 18 mins would take me forever! It'll probably take me at least a week or so though even if it's a few minutes. But I'll tag you when I'm done

Athough I don't really ship in a conventional way, I totally understand your feelings :heart:  It's always hard when they don't do a couple photoshoot or interview. If only there was a drama magazine which meant that each drama pair had to do a photoshoot together. I'm sure that magazine would be soo popular! :BulbaOWO::letalQQ:

As for their not being as much as their previous projects, it's unfortunate that EAW isn't classified as a romance technically, given that there was such a strong romance line. It means the actors don't really promote in that way. And I think they were careful with the self promoting due the the sensitivities of the drama topic. Still, I love watching the behind the scenes and their Swoon content because it's quite cute. It cheers me up to know they had fun together and I know the camera didn't show everything, but hoping there's more behind the scenes in the bluray, especially gven that they didn't release a lot of footage for scenes like the other kiss or any of the office romances.

Hahaha I think many Korean + international fans still feel the same as you too since I keep finding Korean fan art and edits and people saying they wish there was a photoshoot. I think you'll like this one, especially as the drawing skills are so good:

There's also fan fics or funny fictional scenarios that they make up with KTO & PEB like this

Thank you!!!! :) can't wait

BTW: Weibo @taebin (#peb_kto#) fans were comparing their sandals in these photos :)

https://wx2.sinaimg.cn/large/006M47DXgy1h66i1w6dqqj30u00u00w8.jpg

https://wx1.sinaimg.cn/large/006M47DXgy1h66i1y89t3j31jl0v91d7.jpg

https://wx3.sinaimg.cn/large/006M47DXgy1h66i3ojomsj30rs13i7bq.jpg

"Darn it doesn't allow me to insert image from URL. . . "

Edited by Kismet_06200904
  • Like 2

Sorry everyone! All my Taebin projects are still taking time. However, I'll let you know when I post...or just come and stalk here. I'll definitely have some stuff when Kang Tae Oh's enlistment day. That's my deadline at the moment for some stuff :MewHi:

In the meantime I thought some of you could relate, especially @Kismet_06200904 :laugh:

• Like 5

tumblr-585c0fdcf389b3a5e55892951a2bcfeb-

Content Writing Dispatch Reporter Gu Min.

41442d66-1047-4190-9cef-b616adb9a2d1.png

Kang Tae Oh, enlisted in the 37th Division on the 20th. "Active military service, fulfilling national defense duty."

Actor Kang Tae Oh (29) enlists as an active duty soldier.

An official from Man of Creation said in a phone call with Dispatch on the 15th, he will be entering the recruit training center of the 37th Division located in Jinpyeong-gun, Chungcheongbuk-do on September, 20.

There is no separate official event. "I plan to enlist quietly." he said.

Kang Tae Oh receives basic military training for four weeks at the Recruit Training Center. He will serve on active duty for the next 18 months. His expected discharge date is March 19, 2024.

He plans to continue working for ten days before enlisting in the military. The agency explained, "He will handle all scheduled schedules before the 20th."

Kang Tae Oh had previously informed his fans about his enlistment. He said, "I'm going to do my military duty. I'm thankful to the fans who have waited for me nonetheless."

He recently gained great popularity through the drama 'Strange Lawyer Woo Young Woo'. It was praised as a rediscovery of Kang Tae Oh. He made a miracle with his warm visuals and stable acting skills.

352126c5-1cdd-4178-9278-2d736f532c17.png

Spoiler

92465797-576b-4e21-8de7-fa86d790b0a1-1.p

'source'

https://www.dispatch.co.kr/2217684#_DYAD

• Sad 2

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

15 hours ago, Kismet_06200904 said:
On 9/11/2022 at 8:24 AM, JenL said:

Expand  

Thank you!!!! :) can't wait

BTW: Weibo @taebin (#peb_kto#) fans were comparing their sandals in these photos :)

https://wx3.sinaimg.cn/large/006M47DXgy1h66i3ojom

You'll need to upload the image to something like imgur or even twitter . Than you can copy image address and post it here. More help here if needed

https://janghaven.com/forum/21-faq/

@twink_twink_ he's gonna enlist in a few days  :nervous:

Thanks @JenL for all the hard work. Subbing etc is not easy feat. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

16 hours ago, Kismet_06200904 said:

https://wx3.sinaimg.cn/large/006M47DXgy1h66i3ojomsj30rs13i7bq.jpg

"Darn it doesn't allow me to insert image from URL. . . "

yes please get help from @abs-oluteM, couldnt see any pics you attached; links are not accessible!

it would be nice to have the filming schedule of the drama, so can keep track of the development of their friendship! 

this is so beautiful!

from the other pics, thought they were not close sitting together,  but they were actually very close! :heart: and PEB followed KTO doing the wyw movement!  

Edited by taebinfan
  • Heart Eyes 2
2 hours ago, taebinfan said:

yes please get help from @abs-oluteM, couldnt see any pics you attached; links are not accessible!

it would be nice to have the filming schedule of the drama, so can keep track of the development of their friendship! 

this is so beautiful!

from the other pics, thought they were not close sitting together,  but they were actually very close! :heart: and PEB followed KTO doing the wyw movement!  

hahaha darn I even created a twitter account.

Let me see if this works here.

cc @JenL hahaha I can't move on from this ship.. . . so invested. . . 

And another one:

@JenL no idea why Weibo links don't work here. So I just screenshot with the owners I saw in weibo. Not sure if this is okay. Do let me know. Else, I will delete these tweets . . . 

Edited by Kismet_06200904
  • Heart Eyes 3

Hahaha a few crumbs to keep you all alive while I'm still working on projects :MewHi:

Same shoes apparently :laugh:

This is the characters - Jun Ho is such a dreamboat. Even when he was hurting, he was still thinking of Woo Young Woo, confirmed by fans who translated the scriptbook

I always wondered why people wanted the scriptbooks, but I guess they want the character's perspectives. This is one of Young woos thoughts:

Edited by JenL
  • Heart Eyes 1