A Killer Paradox 살인자ㅇ난감 [2024]

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/13/2024 at 2:03 AM, Chocolate said:

The way they showed some of the scenes is interesting - from different angles/time period - so you don’t see the actual killing (you can watch alone @JenL).

Hahaha Thanks for letting me know I could watch this by myself @Chocolate ...And I did too! I finished this a few weeks ago and enjoyed it. I thought it was a fun watch. I think it was a bit silly with the superhero side of it, but I think I enjoyed the weird coincidences of everyone CWS killing being evil themselves. I suppose it was a bit like that American drama Dexter except that CWS was a bit like a superhero? He had spidey senses.

On 2/13/2024 at 2:17 AM, abs-oluteM said:

I just completed Big Bet S2 which was pretty good. So now I can start this. I can't say I am a big CWS fan ( though I loved Our Beloved Summer) - am definitely watching this for SSK. 

Ooooh how come you don't like CWS? I think he picks decent projects though he's not adopted by me. I think he tends to have a typecast/ fallback character of being a deadbeat/ slacker type of guy :laugh:

On 2/19/2024 at 10:58 PM, Chocolate said:

From the start, I found it hard to reconcile CWS as a hero figure. Before he started his killing spree, his character was average - he cheated on his girlfriend and did he steal from someone? I can't remember now. Anyway, his is not the kill and save the world kind of mentality. He stumbled into it, and it so happened that the 2 he killed were evil. I thought that was the point of the drama - that he has a "talent" and will spontaneously come across those who deserve to die.

Hahaha I don't think CWS was meant to be a hero - more like an anti-hero. Heroes are people who do things that involve sacrifice and not for their own benefit. CWS's character in this did stuff to make himself have a life purpose and those things were questionable even though the people kinda deserved their karma points :heiboi:

• Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

3 hours ago, JenL said:

Ooooh how come you don't like CWS? I think he picks decent projects though he's not adopted by me. I think he tends to have a typecast/ fallback character of being a deadbeat/ slacker type of guy :laugh:

I don't dislike him ...I even like him in Our Beloved Summer (and I will watch his next drama) but he's not my oppa list unlike SSK whom I adore :smile:

• Haha 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring