오래도록 기다려온

내맘을 다시 들어봐줄래

내삶에 단하나 기적은

함께 나눴던 시간들이었어

긴 여행 끝에

너를 다시또 만나면

두 손꼭잡고 함께 가고싶은곳

우리의 집으로

This OST only came out at the end with no dialogue, so I think it'd be good to watch it again knowing what the lyrics is about.

Lyrics (English - translated by Copilot):

Following the longing, again today,

When I walk, I end up here.

The memories I can’t forget,

Face me as a scent.

How was your day today?

When I ask how you are,

Without fail, it comes flying,

Seems to answer me.

Waited for a long time,

Will you listen to my heart again?

The only miracle in my life,

Were the times we shared together.

Crossing the open field, looking back,

The days I walked,

In every footprint,

There was not a moment without you.

Waited for a long time,

Will you listen to my heart again?

The only miracle in my life,

Were the times we shared together.

At the end of a long journey,

When I meet you again,

The place we want to go, holding hands tightly,

To our home.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 2

Aiyo poor aunty Beom Ja....why her Leslie Cheung so slow? They were such a cute couple and provided me with plenty of laughs! Everyone got their happy ending and all loose ends tied up.  I am glad that DaHye and Grace did have to go to jail for what they did. I thought that they would overlook that. 

This was a pretty engaging show for most parts though I didn't think the accident at the end of episode 15 was needed . The writing on this show reminds me of those old school kdramas. I know there were complaints on my TL  that this was such a dated plot but since I am pretty good with all things makjang :laugh:, I thought it was a good watch. I mean people just have to suspend belief and go with the flow. It really helped they had a very strong cast - am sure that contributed to the high ratings. 

If you are looking for a replacement show , come watch this with me . :GrowDerp:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Meet Yourself

GMIrEV2bcAAE70Q?format=jpg&name=large

I'm still trying to digest this ending. It technically is a happy ending—they got back together, had little Soo Bin (aww) and Hae In lived till 2074. It's better than 50 First Dates. LOL. Unfortunately, I still feel a sense of dissatisfaction in the lack of couple's building a family scenes and skinship. The couple only shared a passionate kiss in episode 5. 😭

I'm glad some questions and gaps were answered and closed. Though, I also think it didn't clarify everything.

• Mo Seul Hee killed Soo Wan, but why? How does that work in her favour?

• It also didn't explain why she wanted Queens. 30 years is a very long time. I'd love to know what motivated her.

• The baby loss – again, we don't know how it happened. I'm 99% certain the answer will be in the script because knowing the reason ideally helps the actors built their characters. Argh.

In episode 15, I thought it was a plot hole Hae In's MP3 player miraculously got back to Queens residence. And how did the hospital know to send the notebook to Hae In when it was Hyun Woo who were looking for it, and how careless he was to send it directly. I'm glad these 2 scenes were clarified in this episode.

Sending Mo Seul Hee to rot in jail is a rightful end to a villain such as her. On the contrary, Eun Seong's death seem appropriate because (1) put him out of his misery; and (2) only then Hae In can truly be safe.

I'm surprised Da Hye actually went to jail—for quite a few years at that—seeing how much Gun Woo had grown. Given she's shown remorse, and only committed fraud and scam, I thought she could easily get away with probation like any other Chaebol family always do. Aunt Beom Ja's love line was cute at first, but it became draggy, and I preferred more OTP's scenes over the side-stories.

The ending is not how I'd imagine, but I quite like some of the dialogues. Hyun Woo saying he forgot the promises he made and how much he loved Hae In. In the midst of a long relationship or marriage, this can indeed happen. With Kdramas in the past, often the writer is still completing the script at the time of filming and airing. Since this drama is pre-produced, it's hard to tell whether the proposal scenes and dialogues were completed in its entirety and filmed in one setting. I just thought it'd require meticulous planning in story-telling to reveal a certain portion first, and another later down the latter episodes. In this instance, it connected well with Hyun Woo's apology at the hospital. Another dialogues that resonated is when both admitted they both feared their relationship will go awry again, even though "now, at this moment" they are good.

Let's hope there are some new contents in the Special Episodes. 🤞🏻

@abs-oluteM Did you read the news about Not Others 2? At least in this one, Park Sung Hoon is a good guy. There was a serious lack of screen time of him in last season, maybe with the success of QoT, he could get more scenes in S2.

By the way, it seems like the old man Hae In saw was indeed Hyun Woo. I saw the comparison video. It doesn't make sense, because that meant Hae In's illness help her see glimpses of the future. Not only that, when she has a memory lapses, she was at the Lavender field, at the snow etc. Those were location that Hyun Woo and her were at (honeymoon and shooting ground).

Odd. I don't know whether the Netizens read too much into it, but yeah, would be nice to have some clarification.

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 3

Yoon Eun Seong very tragic ending . Having a vicious mom and learning at a young age being vicious is the only way to achieve your dreams. 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7l4pb0kvwbzwlfzuzv7

Grace - such a greedy person, atoned for betrayal and was still accepted in the family. 
lol lol 

i was disappointed that ES and Mo  Seul Hee’s lawyer was left untouched.  Very angry with that

• Like 3

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

@mademoiselle Ah… the old man she spoke about at their honeymoon. I thought there was an earlier scene of supernatural reference to the future…

I think the ending was meant to have some poetic link back to their start in “the happiest place” at the very beginning of their married life together. However, I personally didn’t like it - didn’t think it necessary to let us know that she lived another 50 years into the future (which seemed to look a lot like our present, something that feels therefore unreal to me). 

That she was buried all the way in Germany also seemed very odd and highly unlikely unless that was where they moved to in retirement. I dunno. I’d rather have that freedom to imagine their future, to whichever end it would take. If they felt compelled to bring us into the future, I think it would have been more meaningful to let us know that she either recovered some part of her memories, or that she chose to develop a new but equally loving relationship with Hyunwoo, confirming her “I will fall in love with you over and over again” profession. 

And the matter of Eunseong’s end. How does he degenerate into such an obsession from being a cool and presumable intelligent investor? Didn’t seem quite in keeping with the initial character presented to us. Would’ve made more sense if he were calculative and scheming to the end, but finally outwitted by Hyunwoo’s smarts. It would’ve been more satisfying an end to have his dishonesty thrown into the hands of justice than to be shot dead by a SWAT team. Seemed too easy a death for him. 

As for the other side characters, I reckon their round up was just very simple and neat. I just wish there were more scenes about how both families became better for the time they shared together, with more family gatherings and the lack of airs from the Hongs. 

Again, the ending was happy but not satisfying. Not for me anyway. 

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 2
1 hour ago, gilaswan said:

And the matter of Eunseong’s end. How does he degenerate into such an obsession from being a cool and presumable intelligent investor? Didn’t seem quite in keeping with the initial character presented to us. Would’ve made more sense if he were calculative and scheming to the end, but finally outwitted by Hyunwoo’s smarts. It would’ve been more satisfying an end to have his dishonesty thrown into the hands of justice than to be shot dead by a SWAT team. Seemed too easy a death for him. 

To me I always expected his ending in deaths I never expected this character to spend time in jail. 
The viewers has scene his psychotic or cold nature and saw it at Fact. But in my opinion  it was a mask covering up his loneliness. If all ES wanted was wealth, Hong Hae In’s illness would have never distracted him. From the moment he came into the picture, I felt his desperation for her love. He saw his loneliness in Hae In but she was never alone. She has Hyun Woo because of his promise, she neglected or forgotten that Hyun Woo as human too. He has feelings and needs that should be satisfied. He was potrayed as character aiming for wealth. Wealth and money was his mother’s dream, all Yoon Eun Seong wanted was his mother to stay by his side. 

• Like 4

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

17 hours ago, gilaswan said:

I think the ending was meant to have some poetic link back to their start in “the happiest place” at the very beginning of their married life together. However, I personally didn’t like it - didn’t think it necessary to let us know that she lived another 50 years into the future (which seemed to look a lot like our present, something that feels therefore unreal to me). 

My mum said the same thing. She felt it was not needed ...and she says no way she could have live to 80 plus given her medical history. I think the show lost a bit more congruence to the writing towards the end. I confess I liked the first half more than the 2nd half. 

41 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Rating promise 😆

hahahah... this will surely set the shippers' hearts on fire 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Meet Yourself

@mademoiselle Ah… the old man she spoke about at their honeymoon. I thought there was an earlier scene of supernatural reference to the future…

Yes, Netizens pointed out Hae In's illness actually is letting her see the future. Is it really Park Ji Eun's intention? I don't know. Here I am thinking maybe the production team was being lazy and decided to use some of the filmed scenes for her relapse scenes. 😆 Isn't it too far-fetched if it is...? More importantly, what for?

After watching a number of Park Ji Eun's works, I personally don't think she writes good villains. The actors playing villains would do a superb job at being bad, but the character itself was not given much depth or backstory. Also, they are not always the smartest. I think, out of the villains penned by this writer, Yoon Eun Seong take the cake for being the most hateful and despicable from the get-go. I'm interested to see by the end of 2024 whether he'll be the Villain I pick in JH's end of year event. Hahaha. I don't remember disliking Lee Jae Kyung (played by Shin Sung Rok) this much. LOTBS' and CLOY's villains were all pretty meh.

To be honest, I don't understand his obsession with Hae In. Just from one incident where she was nice to him? Really? I also cannot relate that he could think Hae In would be OK for what he did to her (at Uni times and current) and her family. It's an incomprehensible behaviour. Maybe he's sick in the head and can't understand right from wrong.

6 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

this will surely set the shippers' hearts on fire

That's probably the intention by tvN. Regretfully, based on the shared photos of the wrap up parties, both are cautious. No pictures taken together, unlike the new generation born in the mid-90s, who will post plenty of photos together on their SNS.

Another OST - Opening Theme Song

• Insightful 1
  • Haha 1

@mademoiselle you mean oppa, wait, could we still call him so if he married to HI, hahahaha

tvn already gifted us with more than 1 hour for each episodes, so it is not just 16 in total hours. But you know I like QOT because I have seen all the ending. Like I told you it was bittersweet but it is happy ending. Before I skip a lot for some scenes since I just focus on baekhong storyline. But after the whole thing ended. I like the family bonding between the two in-laws. 

Btw those stills are included in the dramas only as their memories flashback right? It didnt really be the actual part their present timeline. 

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

@mademoiselle you mean oppa, wait, could we still call him so if he married to HI, hahahaha

tvn already gifted us with more than 1 hour for each episodes, so it is not just 16 in total hours. But you know I like QOT because I have seen all the ending. Like I told you it was bittersweet but it is happy ending. Before I skip a lot for some scenes since I just focus on baekhong storyline. But after the whole thing ended. I like the family bonding between the two in-laws. 

Btw those stills are included in the dramas only as their memories flashback right? It didnt really be the actual part their present timeline. 

These pics are honeymoon scenes which we barely see much 🥲

All handsome men are oppa, regardless married or not.

• Haha 2
19 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Right, Ahn Yoona told us so. 😄 now what to watch on weekend, sigh

Who is Ahn Yoona? I, too, don't have a drama for weekend. I don't like the next drama after QoT because the PD is the one who directed Something in the Rain and One Spring Night. I don't like his style.

• Like 2

@Alice Wonderland Ahahahaha you're smart. I succumbed to it because of Jung Hae In 😅😥 I hope the Special episodes show some new contents. I miss BaekHong (with no more crying).

Where is everyone??? 

@Chocolate Are you seriously gonna keep so quiet? When the drama reached the end, I thought of you. That's the LDR you were talking about, only it's after 2074. 😅

9 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Ahn Yoona is one of the DID characters whi fell for park seo jun in Kill Me Hill Me.😆

Oh her/him! Hahaha! Mine is an advice from Sun Woo's Omma (Reply 1988). And Lee Se Young said the same thing at a promo about Yeo Jin Goo. LOL

• Haha 2
Posted (edited)

@mademoiselle When is the special episode? Really I wish it wasnt just an edited episode like they did with OBS. I want an actual extra scenes of baekhong happy life. 

Love you with all my heart is on a loop for days already, I play them in my phone, at work, and even listen to them many in cat channels I follow. Hahaha, it's so nostalgic to hear it. I thought Crush only has female vocalist but they have male vocalist as well. 

Btw did you watch his drama with CSW, did it end good or happy? I will start to watch that if yes. I still cant get over QoT yet 😭

Edited by Alice Wonderland
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Alice Wonderland said:

@mademoiselle When is the special episode?

Sat. I think same time as when the drama airs.

Crush's Love You With All My Heart can be heard every where. People use it too much in video reels as BGM. I'm worried I'll get tired of hearing it. :nervous:

1 hour ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Btw did you watch his drama with CSW, did it end good or happy?

What is this? Who is "his drama".

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

KSH and CSW, was it good?

One Ordinary Day with Cha Seung Won? I don't think I could call it happy or bad or sad ending. He could never be the same person as he was at the start after all that's happened.

• Like 2