The Blood of Youth 少年歌行 [2022-2023]

Tofu

Wuxin. :cry:

He goes through so much. His brother is horrible. I am slightly annoyed with him. 

I'm caught up with all the episodes now, but honestly I don't really have much to say. Much of the storyline has slow down now that they are at the palace. It seems like it'll pick up again in episode 33. 

• Like 1

It ended. :cry:

I am going to miss everyone. Their friendship is so precious. I wished there were more Xiao Se and Wu Xin moments as they shine when they are with each other. 

It was a good wu xia drama. Some parts at the end dragged on a bit, but still good. My favorite was the first half of the drama when they were all on their journey together. 

Here's to hoping we get another good wu xia drama this year! 

• Like 1
On 1/26/2023 at 12:20 AM, Tofu said:

I am going to miss everyone. Their friendship is so precious. I wished there were more Xiao Se and Wu Xin moments as they shine when they are with each other. 

Me too , the cast was well suited. Xiao Se and Wu Xin should have had more moments.

I have an issue with some scene because a lot scenes didn’t flow well together. There were to many actions scenes done offscreen.

Spoiler

Xiao Yu’s death was unsatisfying for me. He copped out after causing so much chaos just because he wanted to be noticed. Lol  he wanted power and thought Xiao Se was an obstacle. His other brothers never made him jealous. I find it ironic that in most historical drama the villain are never sorry and will always feel that they are the victim. 

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House