Divorce Attorney Shin 신성한 이혼 [2023]

wink_

16 hours ago, Nohamahmoud2002 said:

I would have been pleased if he was lawyer turned pianist 😭

img-12.gif

img-13.gif

@Nohamahmoud2002 yes, he did it again. of course, too much is at stake for the moment, Attorney Shin will do whatever it takes to get some positive attention on his client, even if that means appearing on a radio show as "the piano man."

Edited by wink_
I've changed the sentence, another user copied my words
  • Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

img-8.gif

Fs-KVyrc-Xs-AIW7-K1.jpg

[Image source: Netflix]

"after all, it's all about the looks for you.." , “Divorce Attorney Shin preparing to meet with prospective clients ~ video footage

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

Fs-KKEBBXg-AEW-XA.jpg

the contrast between their expression with that of the visual raises curiosity ~ recap clips “Divorce Attorney Shin

source:

• Like 5

img-1.gif

Fsoy-HRqa-YAIOMp-T.jpg

[Netflix]

a motivated “Divorce Attorney Shin” exceptional negotiation, research and  communication skills • teaser trailer

Spoiler

• Like 5

Last night's episode was very moving. Possibly one of my favorite episodes.

I had expected that Shin to win the farmer's case seeing that the young wife had been lying about so many things. But I think what took me by surprise was the reconciliation at the end. The wife is shameless if you ask me, but the farmer really loves her . And I suppose like the opposing lawyer Park said, love does conquer all. I think one of the things about the divorce cases here, the focus isn't so much about fighting for assets etc but about solving the matters of the heart. Sometimes the cases bring about reconciliation. At times even if reconciliation is not possible, the focus is always about finding peace and to move on.

In  last night's episode as well, we saw our newbie lawyer win his first case. I was like,  finally! :laugh:. Poor fella has been raring to get on his 1st case for so long that I felt sorry, he wasn't getting any action. I love the backhanded compliment that Shin gave him over the ruckus he caused at the mediation court. 

Looking back , I am actually very glad that Seo Jin had come to Shin's firm to look for a job. That little community / village that they are building now includes not only the noodle shop lady but SJ's hoobae too. For Seo Jin, being with this people has given her courage to overcome her trauma from her exposed affair and divorce. I was very teary when her son told her how much he loves being out with her. 

Talking about the noodle shop, it was nice to finally see the real boss with a Kim Hae Sook cameo. I am most definitely shipping Jang with the daughter. . But I had such a good laugh when the other two told Jang off for being so dense. It's true that no woman wants to know who the 1st love is . :GrowDerp:

Anyway, I can see that the show being a 12-episode drama is gearing up for his main case with Shin taking on Ki Yeong's grandma's case. I look forward to see how Shin will take on 6 lawyers and somehow I hope he will be able to defeat Jin Yeong Ju. Her insecurities are getting more amplified now especially after what her father in law told her about her being the bad apple here. 

On 3/30/2023 at 1:24 AM, Nohamahmoud2002 said:

I would have been pleased if he was lawyer turned pianist 😭

But he is great as both. This  show has true healing quality

• Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Hi everyone!~~~ This is the first drama I've picked in months and I love it so much. It has so much humor and heart. And, what an amazing cast!

16 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I was very teary when her son told her how much he loves being out with her. 

5 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

:laugh: I was laughing so hard when it was revealed who were in the next tent... then not long after, teared up when little KY eyes welled up with tears as he was asking his uncle to be his defendant. What's happened to him? :nervous:

These two parts got me teary-eyed as well. :cry:

Before Seo Jin's son told her how much he loved being out with her, SSH had encouraged her to stay strong for Hyeon U when things got tough. To have her son say those words to her shortly after must be motivating for her to overcome the trauma.

Gi Yeong is a strong kid. All these years of staying silent and being obedient, he's finally standing up for himself. I am curious to know what else he has to say in the coming episodes. Nevertheless, I know his uncle and grandma will fight hard for him.

16 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Oh wow....progress! Jang and noodle shop lady go on a date

They are really cute! I was smiling so much throughout this part. :wow:

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Fs-Dz84-Ya-IAEP9ne.jpg

dive into the serene sounds of sunwoojunga music, “Divorce Attorney Shin” (original television soundtrack, No. 4) , song title: Far Away.

• Like 5

17 hours ago, peperomia said:

They are really cute! I was smiling so much throughout this part. :wow:

Hellloooo...glad you picked this up. I love this show . Cho Seung Woo picked a good one. While I know playing Shi Mok in Stranger will always be a cult favorite for most people, I have plenty of love for him here as Attorney Shin. I just love how calm and sharp he is at work, and at the same time so kind and understanding. And when with the two guys , he gets calculative and petty too. LOL

@ktcjdrama I was so happy for Jang to finally go on a camping date with noodle shop lady.  It looks like they have already  been going on some dates, and this camping thing would taken things to the next level..so I can't believe that those 2 jokers appeared in the tent next to theirs. :laugh: No...actually this is just like them to to do this. These 3 old bachelors are just inseparable. 

KY coming to Shin like this is worrying. I am sure that the step mum must have said something to him to push him to this state. All the more , I feel that Shin needs to somehow fight for custody. Or he needs to somehow find some way to bring the step mum down. Anyway, I understand now why the grandma is now asking for a divorce since she's finally had enough of the old man's shenanigans. I can see why she didn't do this earlier. With chaebol families, a lot is at stake if dirty secrets are exposed. Shin seems pretty confident of winning this for her but I am sure that the old man is gonna play dirty. 

• Clapping Hands 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

8 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

It looks like they have already  been going on some dates, and this camping thing would taken things to the next level..so I can't believe that those 2 jokers appeared in the tent next to theirs.  No...actually this is just like them to to do this.

I got the impression they've been on other dates too! Thanks for confirming that. I wasn't sure about it, but from their conversations, seem like so. I really have no idea we should be suspicious of that tent Jang looked at. I thought that was the second tent that he set up and he was just thinking of what to do about it. So when we are shown his nosy friends inside, I laughed out loud. You know that bathroom issue - he could've brought a hoodie with him and easily sneak out for a leak, lol...

8 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Shin seems pretty confident of winning this for her but I am sure that the old man is gonna play dirty. 

I am not that interested in this part tbh. I actually think it will be settled quite quickly. More interested in how JYJ can be brought down, and KY rescued from her clutches. We only have 2 episodes left. 

• Clapping Hands 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

img-7.gif

29-O5-Q7-Z8-VL-1.jpg

SLL

expectations are already soaring in the scramble of a tremendous case that no one can stop,  “Divorce Attorney Shin” to protect the bloodline  — published images •  video footage

• Like 6

img-1.gif

Fs7-Dk9ga-YAAVAo-N.jpg

TVing highlights for viewers include law series “Divorce Attorney Shin”, which follows a attorney on and off the field as he works towards his biggest challenge. • clip cuts ~ jtbc teaser trailer

Spoiler

• Like 5

img-1.gif

photo1642321.jpg

“Divorce Attorney Shin” specializes in divorce cases is selected scenes of the last month for streaming series is more than enough to pull viewers in. | highlights series <Netflix>

• Like 5

img-10.gif

divorce-attorney-shin-ost-part-5.jpg

calming music video (original television soundtrack, No. 5) 'Tolerance‘ by AnTasWell, VVON. lyricists, composers: AnTasWell, Kang Min Seung (Chansline), Jang Gwang Gook — the song that played mid-way through “Divorce Attorney Shin” rewinding certain scenes.

Spoiler

• Like 5

Ft-NTr5-Yac-AAp-WUQ.jpg

Photo=Netflix

“Divorce Attorney Shin” adaptability finding ethical solutions to legal matters. | teaser trailer

Ft-Nj8-Lda-MAAZ9i-H.jpg

• Like 5

My favorite episode so far. I should have known that since the close of last week’s episode left me teary-eyed, the opening of this episode would too. Such a touching moment between Shin and Gi Yeong. Shin is a natural as an uncle and potential guardian. He did a great job conveying to Gi Yeong that he basically needs to "endure" home a little longer while he figures out a way to "free" him. Anyway, I like where the story is heading for the ending. There is more meaning behind Gi Yeong’s grandmother’s pursuit for divorce and how Shin became an attorney for a good reason.

On 4/3/2023 at 8:34 AM, abs-oluteM said:

Hellloooo...glad you picked this up. I love this show . Cho Seung Woo picked a good one. While I know playing Shi Mok in Stranger will always be a cult favorite for most people, I have plenty of love for him here as Attorney Shin. I just love how calm and sharp he is at work, and at the same time so kind and understanding. And when with the two guys , he gets calculative and petty too. LOL

Yes! I am glad that I did not miss out this one and agree with you that CSW made a great choice with this role. We get to see different facets of Shin which makes him feel real and genuine to me. He first got me with his love for trot music. LOL. His friendship with the two guys is the best!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

@peperomia I was in tears too when KY told him that with the driver leaving , he feels like he has no one on his side. Urghh more than the step mum what annoyed me more was the father. He is so scared of the wife, that he seems to be lacking in his own stand on things. I believe he can see the love between nephew and uncle, and he doesn't seem to object it. 

Anyway I am only midway through the episode , and just felt really sad at the situation. As Shin is not the parent , and KY's father is still alive , it will not be easy to get custody as the law will always favour the biological parents unless it can be proven there's neglect or abuse. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1