My Perfect Stranger 어쩌다 마주친, 그대 [2023]

On 6/22/2023 at 4:07 PM, mademoiselle said:

Please finish the finale. Hahaha! :pandaangel:

I guess it was an okay drama. Not too bad, but also not an extraordinary. Felt like father motive for killing is a bit out of the blue and weak and too usual. It was quite creative for bringing 4 family generation to meet together at different time eras. Finally, I finished a drama. Great milestone for me :lmao2:

@Tofuthe romance too slowburn, so it lost the momentum haha. It was cute in like episode 3 or so. But nothing much happened after that. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

On 6/24/2023 at 8:01 AM, SilverMoonTea said:

I guess it was an okay drama. Not too bad, but also not an extraordinary. Felt like father motive for killing is a bit out of the blue and weak and too usual. It was quite creative for bringing 4 family generation to meet together at different time eras.

I liked it but also think the motivation for all the murders was a bit weak. I mean, the real culprit was once all the obvious ones were discarded, a pretty obvious thing. But how it was handled was a bit 'meh'. 

To be honest, what I enjoyed most about this was the relationship between the FL and her parents and the young parents to be falling in love with each other. They were cute!

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • 3 months later...

Late to the party!! But I'm glad I made it :smile: Binged this over the weekend. 

Really enjoyed the drama. There sure are many things they can improve on, but overall it was a great watch, so I have no complaints. One thing that amazed me the most is the excellent job they did in finding the cast for younger and older version of the characters. They look so alike!! 

Despite it being time traveling genre that I like, what stood out more for me is the familial relationship in the drama. I especially love the story of Yoon Young's family, how from initially wanting to prevent her parents from meeting and falling in love, to supporting them to be together. The story of Hae Joon's family is also well done. It's ironic that what his father wanted the least for his child to experience was exactly what his child had to experience, because of what he did. Like I said, there are many points I wished they could've done better, but I'm satisfied since the drama managed to make me shed tears so many times. 

I have so much to say while watching the drama, but I guess discussion excitement is long gone because I started so late, hahaa... Still happy to read people's comments though and compare them to my thoughts.

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love