[K-Artist] Moon Chae Won 문채원

ᴅ ᴀ ʏ 5

🅕🅐🅥🅞🅡🅘🅣🅔

𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂

🅒🅗🅐🅔🅦🅞🅝'🅢 🅒🅗🅐🅡🅐🅒🅣🅔🅡🅢

I have a memory of a goldfish, so I have chosen the following quotes from Chaewon's characters:

𝒞𝒽𝒶 𝒥𝒾 𝒲𝑜𝓃

(Flower of Evil)

𝐿𝑒𝑒 𝒮𝑒 𝑅𝓎𝓊𝓃𝑔

(The Princess' Man)

How much hurt you must have endured…I can’t even imagine how you survive from all that pain. If taking my life will lessen your pain, then I’m willing to die a thousand million times.

PPS+2011-09-03+18%252714%2527%252744.jpg

𝒞𝒽𝒶 𝒴𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝑜

(The Good Doctor)

The change in you is not because of someone else. It was because of you, yourself.

Doc10-00346.jpg

• Like 1

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor

ƈσʅσɾʂ ƚԋαƚ ɱαƚƈԋ Cԋαҽɯσɳ

I would say, the palettes of green and blue

Moon Chae Won is a calm person. 

She always has deep thoughts on things.

She could take strong, feisty femme fatale characters in her projects

but she  belongs to the quiet, relaxed ones. 

A woman of warmth through expressions of visual arts like paintings. 

Hex #57b2a3  to  #83bfa3

sea

sky

gardens

Everything You Need to Know About 'Good Doctor' Main Actress Moon Chae-won  | Channel-K

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor

∂αу 10

𝒻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑒𝓌𝑜𝓃

Jeans 

She exudes sultry , classy look when I see her wearing jeans. :hearties:

photo676983.jpg그린메스' 측 “문채원이 여주인공? 확정된 것 없다” - 조선일보 > 연예 > 방송

∂αу 11

𝒻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒 day of Chaewon

January 14, 2020 ~ 

When she was confirmed to be the female lead of Flower of Evil. This has been a thorough , difficult and most meticulous project that she has. And looking back on how she had gathered her energy through out the filming of this drama, I am so happy that she decided to take part on this wonderful project. I am glad that she was able to grace her fans as well as the public with another fantastic portrayal of a unique, outstanding heroine-Cha Ji Won. 

May she have more good projects in the future ! 

Flower Of Evil” Reveals Variety Images Of Moon Chae Won As A Mother And A  Detective - Starbiz

Spoiler

Lee Joon Gi Shows His Frightening True Colors While Moon Chae Won Is Away  In “Flower Of Evil” - KoonbMoon Chae Won Shows Her Range Of Emotions In Behind-The-Scenes Stills For  “Flower Of Evil” | K-Drama Amino

• Heart Eyes 1

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor

∂αу 12

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙧 𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙚𝙬𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮

A well known figure during Joseon era. She has a variety of colors when it comes to portrayal of characters. She can manifest an anti-hero at the same time audience is drawn to her visuals. 

She can be ruthless. She can be a philanthropist. A robinhood persona. Squee.

rain ♡ on Twitter: "After 7years, this queen is back with a new sageuk  movie, looking so damn fine and even more regal. Moon Chae Won in hanbok is  my aesthetic 💕 #

• Heart Eyes 1

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor

∂αу 13

Fruit that go well with Chaewon

Peaches perharps ! Peaches are low in calories but sweet at the same time. When blended with other fruits, it complements with color and taste. 

Just like Chaewon . :hearties: 

tale of gyeryong fairy | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

∂αу 14

Song you want to recommend to Chaewon

Skinny love by Birdy. I like the melancholy tone of the song. Perfect for rainy weather and coffee. 

And I told you to be patient
And I told you to be fine
And I told you to be balanced
And I told you to be kind
And in the morning I'll be with you
But it will be a different kind

• Heart Eyes 1

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor

∂αу 15 

3 𝒶𝓉𝓉𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑒𝓌𝑜𝓃

Mysticism , Elegance, Artist

She is always been one of the mysterious actresses out there , with less exposure of her SNS activities. When she had her IG, majority of her posts are music and movie recos.

Elegance is her middle name. She has this command of ethereal aura even if she is only wearing turtleneck and jeans. 

An artist shown not only in her craft as an actress but also on her paintings. 

Spoiler

2019.09.14  https://www.instagram.com/p/B2XgZoqJOHO62iR33ralAd82tg0XN32joXbowU0/ in  2020 | Moon chae won, Instagram, SkillsPin on Instagram - Moon Chae Won/문채원/뽕스타Pin on Instagram - Moon Chae Won/문채원/뽕스타

• Heart Eyes 1

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor

Hi Everyone... :wow: Thank you @bluepebbles for creating this thread... sorry it took me a while to post in here.. Im a avid fan of MOON CHAEWON.. you can actually see i spazz about her mostly on twitter... :lol: My love for her goes beyond fangirling i think..like i get hurt.. when she’s hurt... and happy for her when she’s hurt... and prioritize her lovelife more than mine... 😂😂

so i joined the 30 day challenge on twitter for bbong... i hope its ok if i put some them in here...

#MoonChaewon 

#30일_채원_챌린지 #30DAYS_CHAEWON_CHALLENGE :wow:

#MoonChaewon 

#30일_채원_챌린지 #30DAYS_CHAEWON_CHALLENGE

• Heart Eyes 2

@thealterego @atingngpex definitely Bbong will be going a break and we will surely miss her ! Hope she will come back to IG after she is done with a good break from the exhausting /challenging role of Cha Ji Won. :love: 

∂αу 16

🅼🅾🆅🅸🅴 🆈🅾🆄 🆆🅰🅽🆃 🆃🅾 🆁🅴🅲🅾🅼🅼🅴🅽🅳 🆃🅾 🅲🅷🅰🅴🆆🅾🅽

Random pick, but I realize I really like this Filipino movie titled "Sid & Aya" . I want to recommend it to her, because I think she can have this kind of roles too. Also the story is simply a slice of life theme--two lost souls falling in love. 

The OSTs are also my fave. I bet it fits her taste too.

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor

∂αу 17

𝒯𝒱 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑒𝓌𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝑜 𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒾𝓅𝒶𝓉𝑒

I want to see her in this show, Dogs are Incredible because she is a dog butler herself. It's a good show that educates dogs owners at the same time providing solutions .

Dog whisperer Kang Hyungwook is very lovable person to watch most specially in guiding dogs who have problematic behaviors. 

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor

∂αу 19

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕖𝕨𝕠𝕟 𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 ℂ𝕦𝕣𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕀𝕞𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟

I first saw her in The Princess Man. She has the sageuk aura while wearing pretty princess hanbok. Then as the episodes progress, I am beginning to be invested on her performance as Princess Se Ryeong. 

the princess man | Tumblr

Currently, she is becoming more of one of the refined, high caliber actors out there. She is stamping her name in k-ent as Melo Queen.

4 Things We Loved & 1 Thing We Hated About The Premiere Of “Flower Of Evil”  | Soompi

• Like 1

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor

∂αу 20

Gift you want to give to Chaewon

I want to give her this book , given the chance. 

Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert

JG read a comment about Chaewon during his ig live last night : 

According to JG, there were no photoshoots of them for FOE because Chaewon need to focus more on her role as Cha Ji Won, said that she had exerted all her energy more than she can have. What a commendable actor. 

I hope she is having a good vacation after an exhausting but satisfying project !

moon chaewon 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘴 on Twitter: "there's even a moon chae won rare selca  oh my god what did i do to deserve all this?? 🥺😍 #악의꽃 #flowerofevil #문채원 # moonchaewon… https://t.co/qljQeaxi54"

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor

Day 22

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕖𝕨𝕠𝕟'𝕤 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕛𝕖𝕔𝕥

𝑀𝑜𝓋𝒾𝑒 vs 𝒟𝓇𝒶𝓂𝒶

I would like to see her again for a next project after FOE, but I understand how emotionally demanding her role was as Cha Ji Won. 

Maybe next year, I like to see her for another kdrama show, because this is her forte. Maybe something related to slice of life theme dramas (similar to Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim ) :eeeee:

Chaewon's melodramas were outstanding. As much as I want her to do another melo, it may be a refreshing option for her for a light -hearted show. 

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor

Day 23- My favorite part of Chaewon's face. 

I really don't have a particular favorite, but I am always attracted to people's expressive eyes. Chaewon 's strength when it comes to acting is her eyes. She can showcase enigma, love, hatred, agony, sadness--any emotions that will require her to do. 

Some of her breathtaking scenes through the years :

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor

• 2 weeks later...
POST DRAMA INTERVIEW WITH SETN

October 20, 2020

Korean drama ‘Flower of Evil’ finished with perfect ending last month. It was the second collaboration between leading actors Moon Chaewon and Lee Joongi, after Criminal Minds in 2017. The role played by Lee Joongi is of a apparent excellent husband and father who could devote himself to his family. But in fact he is a suspect in a serial murder case, in addition, he deceiving his wife (played by Moon Chaewon), a detective who has loved him for 14 years. The audience of the drama were addicted to the intense and exciting story. In the past few days, Moon Chaewon received an overseas interview with Sanli News. She shared her thoughts about acting and interesting things behind the scenes.

Spoiler

▲ Lee Joongi and Moon Chaewon collaborating on “Flower of Evil” for the second time after “Criminal Minds”

▲ Moon Chaewon accepted an exclusive interview with “Sanli News Network” to share her experience with acting.

The detective played by Moon Chaewon kept discovering all sorts of amazing secrets about her husband Baek Heesung/Do Hyunsoo (Lee Joongi), even handcuffing him herself. She was asked about which part of the script shocked her the most when she read the script for the first time. Moon Chaewon said that on Episode 8, when Cha Jiwon eavesdrop Do Hyunsoo by the abandoned swimming pool, when he was answering his sister Do Haesoo (Jang Heejin) with considerably indifference: “Even only for an instant, I have never loved Jiwon”. The moment of hearing this was very shocking and full of betrayal, “This is a feeling I don’t know how to describe, and there is no way to describe it with one word, therefore, it is actually quite difficult to express and act Jiwon’s inner feeling. This is the part I was concerned at that time.”

▲ Moon Chaewon constantly discovers various amazing secrets about her husband in the drama.

In the process of arresting criminals and rescuing her husband, Cha Jiwon also had many highly difficult action scenes. Moon Chaewon revealed that fortunately, during the shooting, she was lucky not to be seriously injured, only some minor scratches. She also shared about a scene which she had to jump up the stairs quickly, but it had rained heavily that day and the stairs were slippery, so she slipped and fell. She laughed and said, “I felt so embarrassed at the time. Although it was painful, because I was so embarrassed, I had to endure it all the time”. Compared with Cha Jiwon’s bravely rushing into every crime scene, even entering the terrible basement of Do Hyunsoo’s home, Moon Chaewon said that in real life, she is actually quite timid. When she goes to play in haunted houses, she always stands behind her friends, “I’m afraid of ghosts, haha”.

▲ Moon Chaewon had a lot of difficult action scenes, but fortunately there is no serious injury.

When Moon Chaewon was asked at the press conference how she felt about partnering with Lee Joongi again, she was shy and blew herself up talking about how often she went to the theater to watch movies after school. At that time, Lee Joongi’s emblematic movie "The King and The Clown” was released. She went to watch it with her friend, but then her friend was fascinated by him and searched about Lee Joongi on the internet. She didn’t expected to work with him with after “growing up”, she was called a successful fan. Later, she revealed that after the first episode was broadcast, she talked with that same friend for 3 hour on the phone. When asked Moon Chaewon which Lee Joongi’s scene deeply impressed her, Moon Chaewon replied, “On Episode 15, Hyunsoo is shoot to save Jiwon. Because of his deeply love for Jiwon, he could give up his life, right?” 

Spoiler

▲ Moon Chaewon talked with a her friend who likes Lee Joongi for 3 hours on the phone.

▲ Moon Chaewon felt that the moment Lee Joongi was shot to save Jiwon was the most impressive.

And about which three scenes in “Flower of Evil” impressed her the most, Moon Chaewon replied, “Compared to scenes of sadness and showing a lot of emotions, I still think the most about the moment of happiness.” She told the scene she liked the most is when Cha Jiwon dove into the pool without hesitation, to save Do Hyunsoo at the opening, “The feeling of love for Hyunsoo can be felt, and she is willing to sacrifice for him.” The second scene is under the cherry blossom tree, when Cha Jiwon took the initiative to kiss Do Hyunsoo, and then the couple kiss lovingly, “The scene is beautiful. It contains romance, whether it is feelings or visual. The fluttering feeling which can bring people into Spring, and Jiwon, who loves Hyunsoo, is a a bit clumsy but also has a sincere heart.” It’s also a meaningful turning point, “Because it shows Hyunsoo falling in love with Jiwon unconsciously”. The last scene is when Do Hyunsoo and Cha Jiwon hide under the edge together because of the rain, and smile into each other’s eyes, “A slight fluttering feeling can be felt, so I like it”.

Spoiler

▲ Do Hyunsoo and Cha Jiwon looked at each other and smiled.

In the end, Moon Chaewon did not forget to leave a message to her Chinese fans: “Thank you everyone for supporting ‘Flower of Evil’ and Jiwon. Audience and fans could enjoy our performance and support us until the end. It gave us a lot of strength. I hope everyone will be healthy and all of you can feel happiness!“

Source: Setn. via moonchaewon's archive

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor

• 2 weeks later...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

CHAE-WON 🥀🥀

too bad I don't know how to attach photos in this forum :cry: and I know it's late now but still.. 

Hope you've had a blast on YOUR day with your loved ones :heart: and I'm sending you back,  ----hope you're having a painless days and warm cold season ahead of you. You've been an inspiration to me for almost a decade now and you'll remain to be one. Especially now, I don't know but for some reason just by watching you it all ease my pain, been repeatedly reading all your DC messages and it all means a lot. Thanks that you bear it all despite the situation.

Sending you love and wishing you good health, pls stay as young as you are, kind and sensible :hearties: You can take all the rest that you could get. You deserve it more than anyone and have enough sleep, snack and movies! 

Please greet us back when you're ready and we will be waiting happily and we're hopeful. *hugs, kisses* 

• Heart Eyes 1