I Openly Dream of Cinderella 나는 대놓고 신데렐라를 꿈꾼다 [Upcoming 2024]

Tofu

I Openly Dream of Cinderella

나는 대놓고 신데렐라를 꿈꾼다 

F58-S6z-Za-IAANJag.jpg

Korean Title: Naneun Daenoggo Cinderellaleul Ggoomggoonda / 나는 대놓고 신데렐라를 꿈꾼다
English Title: I Openly Dream of Cinderella
Director: Kim Min Kyung (Previous work: Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol)
Writer: Baek Mi Kyung (Previous work: Strong Woman Do Bong Soon, Mine)
Network: tvN
Episodes
Release Date: 2024
English Subtitle
Official Website

Synopsis:

Moon Cha Min (Lee Jun Young) is the son of a wealthy chaebol family and also the CEO of a social club. He doesn't care at all for women who dream of having a fairy tale romance like Cinderella. He is also an arrogant person. Moon Cha Min becomes involved with Shin Jae Rim (Pyo Ye Jin), who begins to work as a manager of his social club. She got the job at the social club in hopes of finding her own Prince Charming and getting away from her poor existence. By working there, she grows as a person and gradually accepts her life. She also becomes more independent and doesn't look for someone to rely upon. Moon Cha Min and Shin Jae Rim, who are totally opposite from each other, soon develop a romantic relationship. (Credit)

• Like 1
  • Party! 1
On 9/19/2023 at 6:59 AM, Tofu said:

Moon Cha Min (Lee Jun Young) is the son of a wealthy chaebol family and also the CEO of a social club. He doesn't care at all for women who dream of having a fairy tale romance like Cinderella. He is also an arrogant person

Our JunYoung seems to forever typecast to play these arrogant  MLs :laugh:. But at least I like the FL here, so I will look forward to this. I didn't like the premise of his last drama ...ahahaha...

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

• 3 months later...