As much as I adore him, his fandom scares me. It wasn't like this before Start Up ( have been rooting for him since 2017) .   There's a tendency to put him on a pedestal. I read of complaints he wasn't nominated for the APAN , but given what has happened in the past year, I feel it is better that he doesn't no matter how much we think he deserve it. He should come back slowly like what he is doing now with theatre and a good drama or movie role. 

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

e7ebc3551afeda3e271eb050ad5b7f00.gif

newsis

Reporter Lee Jae Hoon

Fhg-IXL-ak-AAFR7-T.jpg

Actor Kim Seon Ho is heading to Manila, Philippines and Bangkok, Thailand to meet his fans. The concert promoter PULP Live World revealed that Kim Seon Ho would be hosting his fan meeting in the country as part of the actor's 2023 'One, Two, Three. Smile' Asia tour. The event is set to take place on January, 22 at the SM Mall of Asia Arena.

Previously, the actor announced that he will also be holding a solo fan meeting in Bangkok, which is scheduled to happen on February, 11, at the Queen Sirikit National Convention Center.

• Clapping Hands 1

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan