53 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

please tell me what he said here ...ahem. We can post freely here 

I summarise:

Spoiler

MA: Oh? Where did this person come from? Is he human?

SH: I’m going crazy

(The whispery part where SH leans in really close to MA  - I can’t hear this part well but I think he (they) are devising a plan to win the game.
Caption says: We approve of this combo!)

SH: I can’t see it! See! I told you so!

SH: I think too much about you, Noona. 

Caption: (anticipating) Noona, you think about me too, right?

Caption: I think about myself

SH: *pouts

[The good times only temporary]

SH: This Noona is cheating!

MA: So annoying!!

SH: I can’t hear! Is there something over here perhaps? 

MA: How can he be good at everything?

Caption: I lost

SH: It’s going to end like this?? You’re saying this is it?

• Thanks 1
Just now, im0202 said:

@abs-oluteM He is really showing aegyo side in this preview video lol. It’s weird cos so different from his Du-sik character (“don’t you call me Oppa” lol). 
Have you seen him in 2D1N? Does he do a lot of aegyo there? Since he must be one of the youngest in the cast. 

I don't watch 2D1N. I think @Tofu does or has. But I have seen his other BTS and I don't think it has this kind of heart eye level agyeo.

He is very close to Mun Ka Young who acted with him in Waikiki 2 but it feels like just two very good buddies. 

They are both ambassadors for Nau clothing line

• Insightful 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Kim Seon Ho is very cheeky. :laugh:He's one of the youngest (the third youngest) and in order to get food, sometimes they will have more aegyo. At the beginning, it took him some time to get adjust to the variety setting but once he did, he's hilarious especially his relationship with some of the cast members (Din Din). 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 1

Hi @abs-oluteM, I just asked him to say Hi to international fans and thanked him for his good work and stay healthy. He mostly answers to Koreans comments though. The lighting wasn't good so he was trying to adjust that while talking. I think he was just talking about his this and Homcha.

Edited by TiBo1518
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

He was still on past 12mins. He was saying he had to leave but linger a bit more since people were still commenting. Then I saw # viewers =1 so I thought I was the only one left so I got nervous and just closed IG quickly. There were about 30xx viewers during the whole session.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Latest one from Canon

And from Wide Angle

Film making for the Amazon ad, has subs

Spoiler

@TiBo1518 this was the IG live that you attended that day right?

Nice article here

https://www.soompi.com/article/1488829wpp/7-reasons-why-kim-seon-ho-has-captured-hearts-worldwide

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

On 9/17/2021 at 1:30 AM, abs-oluteM said:

Latest one from Canon

And from Wide Angle

Film making for the Amazon ad, has subs

Reveal hidden contents

@TiBo1518 this was the IG live that you attended that day right?

Nice article here

https://www.soompi.com/article/1488829wpp/7-reasons-why-kim-seon-ho-has-captured-hearts-worldwide

Hi @abs-oluteM, yup! I stayed until the 11th minute.

• Clapping Hands 1