54 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Are we picking a badge?

I think left, first row is the best for badge.

I don't think they have finalised one. I understand @Tofu has so many of him she cannot decide! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Hahaha! In general, Kim Seon Ho just had more moments in the first two episodes worth turning into gifs.

HC-28.gif

@bairama No tumblr accounts for me. I did use it at one point to upload gifs, but I don't do that anymore. The things I make, I just post on JH or on Twitter now. :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
31 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Hahaha! In general, Kim Seon Ho just had more moments in the first two episodes worth turning into gifs

masochist 😂😂👏👏😂🤝 I don't expect you would do for KSH to this point tbh HAHAHAHA

a very dedicated 2 first episodes

but will you drop the drama later soon? Naaaah

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

@bairama I actually really like KSH and I was so happy when people started to pay attention to him after his success with Start Up. His character in HCCC is a bit similar to what you get when you watch him on 2D1N -- always smiling, very kindhearted, etc. I didn't watch him in Start Up because I don't like watching him as a second lead. I also don't like watching LSY as a second lead either but here I am watching both KSH and LSY in the same drama. :scaredpanda2:

I will only consider dropping HCCC if it turns out like MMH. 

3elRQH7.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Literal translation from twitter: :lol:

Kim Seon-ho, who made 2020 his year by stimulating women's protective instincts with red, clean skin, double eyelids, dark round eyes, and red lips as if bitten by a handful of tint. From a perfect suit fit to a comfortable casual look, Kim Seon-ho's eyeball purification official gargoyle look collection

• Like 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

:pandalove: The Dimples Event :hearties:

No Ships for the Dimples Couple for fear of possible stonings, but we do have this shrine for Mr. Dimples himself! So, we're including this shrine in The Dimples Event

Post during the event to earn more points to buy the fabulous badges of Dimples that we'll have later in the Member Shop when they're ready to be released to the world.

In the meantime, enjoy Dimple Season with Kim Seon Ho (and Shin Min Ah)!

• Haha 3

Potential casting

9 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

No Ships for the Dimples Couple for fear of possible stonings, but we do have this shrine for Mr. Dimples himself! So, we're including this shrine in The Dimples Event

@im0202 this is for us ....:lmao2:...

• Haha 3

30 minutes ago, im0202 said:

Dimples seem to be my weakness. Safe to say I will be getting a dimple oppa badge if I can! :laugh:

Coming soon.  Tofu who has the original stuff is out of town. Waiting for her to come back. 

• Awesome 1

Hi @TiBo1518 happy to see you here since we have no news of our JungSeok ship. I miss them!

Now I am busy looking at HCCC BTS ...:lol:. Come on the drama thread and chat too.

I love that song - on my playlist too. 

@im0202 please tell me what he said here ...ahem. We can post freely here :lmao2:

Spoiler

Cutie

20210907144859_6136fd4b15cef_1.jpg

20210907144859_6136fd4b15cef_2.jpg

• Haha 3