Post award interview for his win on the Asia Artist Award 2020

https://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2021011512550103879

[Exclusive] Kim Seon-ho "The daily life I thought was normal, the day I face it will come" (Interview③)
Interview with Kim Sun-ho, winner of the 2020 Asia Artist Awards Actor Category Emotive Award

Reporter: Lee Kyung-ho 
2021011512550103879_1.jpg

Actress Kim Sun-ho/Photo Credit=Salt Entertainment

'2020 Trend Kim Sun-ho'. There are programs that cannot be left out other than 'Startup'. It is '1 Night 2 Days Season 4' (hereinafter '1 Night 2 Days') in which Kim Sun-ho is appearing as a first-year member and he is giving viewers a big smile every week.

Kim Seon-ho is showing off his hidden 'Huh Dang-mi (美)' and his unique pleasant charm in '1 night 2 days'. What does this '1 night 2 days' mean to Kim Seon-ho?

"I met good people through an entertainment program called '1 Night 2 Days', so I have a lot of affection for them. I'm really doing well with 'brother' and  'brother' like brothers."

Last December, Kim Seon-ho marked the 1st anniversary of joining '1 Night 2 Days'. At the time of the first filming, he jumped to the spot of pancakes, and the appearance that was full of awkwardness is good. Kim Seon-ho said he was less nervous about the difference between then and now.

"What has changed greatly from that time is that I am getting closer and closer to the members and production crew that I am with, so I am a little less nervous at the set. There are still moments of tension, but I think it has improved a lot compared to the first filming."

2021011512550103879_2.jpg

Actress Kim Sun-ho/Photo Credit=Salt Entertainment

'1 Night 2 Days' - When PD's harsh mission is given to the members, viewers laugh. However, the members will be in trouble at times. Accordingly, Kim Seon-ho picked 'Deungmok'.

"When I first filmed, I remember that I did a spotlight. It was colder than any other water. (Laughter) It was colder than just going into the water. Above all, it was really not just the cast, but also the first meeting with the production crew. It wasn't easy."

In the previous '1 Night 2 Days' season, the members and the production crew were fighting fiercely. I wonder if the members with Kim Seon-ho are also making plans to indulge the production crew and Bangle PD. Kim Seon-ho said, "There is."2021011512550103879_3.jpg

"I hope you can look forward to it. I don't know if it can be done, but I'm making several plans."

2020 was full of good things for Kim Seon-ho. Looking back on last year, he delivered a cheering message for the people and fans that he gained strength by seeing himself in the aftermath of Corona 19 (coronavirus infection-19).

“Everyone seems to be going through a difficult time. It will not be easy, but if we observe the safety rules in their respective seats and do our best to live in the given present, the day will come when we all face the everyday life that we all thought was normal. I'm hoping that day will come soon."

Kim Seon-ho started his first work in 2021 with the play 'Ice'. What is his plan for this year?

"I was able to greet you on the stage with a work called 'Ice'. I'm going to greet you consistently in '2 days and 1 night'. I want to reach out to the public as a more comfortable actor this year. And, I am more advanced than I am now. I wish to you meet with good work!"

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

3 hours ago, ssteph said:

@abs-oluteM watching some clips from his fan meeting. I am teary to see those fan letters and his reaction 😭

Yes . It was so moving & he was in tears . 
His IG post 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKJnp8UDIze/?igshid=1ulkca0fko4kf

• Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Article from: https://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202101181119240810

Actor Kim Sun-ho was impressed by the overflowing love of fans.

On January 17th, Kim Sun-ho posted a photo on Instagram with a post saying, "Thank you so much."

In the photo, Kim Seon-ho is standing in front of the wall and making a hand-heart pose. Kim Seon-ho, whose face is filled with laughter, seems to be the happiest person in the world.

202101181119240810_1.jpg

202101181119240810_2.jpg

Spoiler

202101181119240810_3.jpg

He would be like that because it is the handwritten letter of the fans that filled the wall behind him. It seems that Kim Seon-ho was also greatly thrilled by the letter filled with love for Kim Seon-ho.

Look at this beautiful shoot for Kenzo perfumes on Elle Korea

Full article with lots of nice photos here

https://www.elle.co.kr/article/51405

https://www.elle.co.kr/article/51441

optimize

Actor Kim Seon-ho showed off his fresh charm.

On the 20th, fashion magazine Elle released a perfume pictorial with Kim Seon-ho. The filming was focused on capturing Kim Seon-ho's moments in Kim's ordinary but beautiful daily life.

In the published pictorial, Kim Seon-ho fully enjoys a relaxing weekend afternoon. His fresh and playful expression catches the eye.  

In an interview conducted with the filming, Kim Seon-ho also answered, "I like the warm scent of flowers" to the question, "What kind of scent does the opposite sex feel?"

@Thong Thin he looks gorgeous on your profile pic.

-----------------------------

Sweet of him: ( from: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/241/0003089166)

Kim Sun-ho, beautiful good deeds… Donated 100 million won to the Leukemia Children's Foundation

According to a daily report on the 27th, Kim Sun-ho, who had a special interest in children and vulnerable people, joined the donation with the hope that it would help. The news of the donation, which has been heard since the beginning of the new year, is warming up the heart.

Kim Sun-ho, who made his debut in 2009 with the play "New Boeing Boeing," has become a "popular star" after 11 years of debut. The tvN drama "Startup" and KBS 2TV entertainment program "One Night, Two Days" season 4 has propelled him to stardom. Amid the constant search for Kim Sun-ho by the advertising and broadcasting industries as a star with both freshness and favor, he joined in the good deeds and even showed his personality in acting and star quality.

Currently, Kim Sun-ho is meeting with the audience with the play 'Ice.'

• Heart Eyes 1

Article from Pink Villa

2 Days 1 Night: Kim Seon Ho & Yeon Jung Hoon dancing to BLACKPINK's Ddu Du Ddu Du will make you laugh out loud
In the latest episode of 2 Days 1 Night, a water bomb concert was held where Kim Seon-ho and Yeon Jung-hoon had their castmates and viewers laughing out loud with their hilarious performance on BLACKPINK's Ddu-Du Ddu-Du.

2_days_1_night_kim_seon_ho_yeon_jung_hoo

2 Days 1 Night's January 24 episode saw VIXX member Ravi's wish come true in the wintertime itself, which was having a water bomb concert giving summer festival vibes. Fans of the variety show remember tuning it to the 30-minute concert which was broadcast on KBS Entertainment's YouTube channel. The challenge was to reach 50,000 viewers and on completion, the members would get their meals.

While the rehearsals for the concert itself were funny, the actual showing was even more hilarious. Yeon Jung-hoon stole hearts by singing All for You from his 2005 album while DinDin's rapper persona shone brightly by performing his hit track Must Be the Money from Good Manager's OST. Interestingly, Good Manager happened to be Kim Seon-ho's drama debut. Kim Jong-min sang Lee Moon-se's Little Girl which had the other cast members join in as well. Ravi performed Beom (Tiger) while the cast joined him for another performance of Taemin's Move.

Keeping up with the water bomb concert concept, the members had a gala time as they sprayed Ravi with water from their toy water guns as the 27-year-old rapper sang his popular song Rockstar. At one point, Ravi exclaimed that the water was too cold but kept performing nonetheless.

The highlight of the 2D1N concert, however, had to be Seon-ho and Jung-hoon performing on BLACKPINK's Ddu-Du Ddu-Du. For the unversed, it was a promise to viewers that they would dance to the popular BLACKPINK track if 2D1N won Viewers’ Choice for Best Program at the KBS Entertainment Awards 2020 which the show deservedly did. While their castmates had a righteous laugh, even the viewers couldn't stop giggling over Seon-ho and Jung-hoon's cute dance moves which included the signature Ddu-Du Ddu-Du step.

Naver article highlighting the revival of stage shows which was badly hit by Covid:

http://news.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=20210127000636

( have only included the extract related to KSH)

Back to the stage...Kim Sun-ho and Park Eun-seok, the big stars of the universe.

The theater industry, which has been shrunk by Corona 19, is rejuvenating as it celebrates the new year. This is because the two actors who completely captivated the female viewers of "The First Row of the House" became "the trend" and returned to the stage. There is hope again in the performing world for the "name value" of actors who have become national stars from Daehangno stars.

Actor Kim Sun-ho (right in the photo) has become a "space superstar" in the theatrical world. Playing Han Ji-pyeong in the recently ended drama "Startup" (tvN), he was not nicknamed a "Sub-Byung" (meaning immerse himself in the sub-main character) by viewers even though he was a "Sub-Nam Joo ." In other words, he has fallen in love with sub-Nam Joo, who is absorbed only in his heart. The fact that he appeared in entertainment shows (KBS2's "Act 1 and 2 Days") together with the drama was a factor that drove the popularity of Kim Sun-ho. The simple and pure charm shown in the entertainment show that he fixed for the first time led to the "Kim Sun-ho Syndrome." It reminds us of the early days of Lee Seung-gi, the nation's younger brother.

In fact, Kim Sun-ho is an actor who started on stage. The 2009 play "New Boeing Boeing Boeing" debuted. Even if you search for Kim Sun-ho on a portal site, it says "play actor" next to his name. It means that the stage is his hometown.

The play "Frozen/ Ice," which is currently starring, depicts the story of an 18-year-old boy identified as a suspect in a murder case, and two detectives who have to turn the boy into a criminal. Kim Sun-ho plays the role of detective 2 with a human side. The work was decided to appear before the "Start-up" broadcast, but it is seeing the "Kim Sun-ho Effect" with the proper opening. A total of 29 performances were sold out by the 31st of this month, and the play "Ice" was on the day of the ticket opening.