Ahh these days, even his IG posts gets its own Naver article

Source: OSEN

Pic credit: Star.MBN.Co.KR

Kim Sun-ho, a 34-year-old visual that's hard to believe. The material of a male character in a youth film.

On Friday afternoon, Kim Sun-ho posted several selfies on his personal SNS account, saying, ":)"

In the photo, Kim Sun-ho is sitting on a window with a white shirt and a red tie. Kim Sun-ho created a dreamy yet boyish atmosphere by posing V for the camera as well as his sculptural profile.

image_readtop_2021_95152_161184981245238

Kim Sun-ho also showed off his unique attractive mouth cave and shook the hearts of the public by showing off his hand heart.

Meanwhile, Kim Sun-ho recently donated 100 million won to the Korea Leukemia Children's Foundation. At the time, Kim Sun-ho's agency Salt Entertainment said, "Kim Sun-ho donated to children and their families who had a hard time to repay the support and love sent by many people."

----------------------

Although, I think Dimples Oppa shouldn't really be putting his shoes against the white wall :pandawhat:

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

His cameo on Run On

105235235.1.jpg

Article from Sports Donga

Actor Kim Sun-ho will appear in JTBC's'Run On' as a handsome film director.

For the finalization of the JTBC Wednesday-Thursday drama 'Run On', Kim Seon-ho sets out to fire with strong support. While drawing the attention of viewers early with the news of a surprise special appearance, the production crew unveiled a still-cut on the scene with the news that they took on the role of 'Kim Sang-ho', the director of <Codename Candy>, which gave birth to a parody scene.

Previously, <Codename Candy> was the same work that Oh Mi-ju (Shin Se-kyung) promised to demonstrate 200% of his original translation skills when he joined the national actor Yu Ji-woo (Cha Hwa-yeon), whom he had always dreamed of. She has shown the loyalty of the staff who have been united with strong comradeship such as Park Mae-ee (Bong-ryun Lee) and producer Park Hee-jin (Park Joo-hee), the representative of an independent film company. The curiosity of viewers is also increasing.

It is said that the special appearance of Kim Seon-ho, who makes you look forward to this week's broadcast, was made by a relationship with director Lee Jae-hoon, who was in charge of directing, in the drama'Daejang Kim. Seo Jeong-yeon, who played the role of the room director who gave off the atmosphere of a hermit master, Kim Jae-hwa, who made the taste of the poisonous PD character, and Dan-ah Seo (Soo-young Choi), a wise bartender at a regular house. With the performance of'Scene Stills' of the actors who have been loyal to the relationship made through'Manager Kim', the appearance of Kim Seon-ho, who will decorate the end of the relationship, has been filled with more delightful episodes. do.

The production crew said, "I express my gratitude to Kim Seon-ho who readily responded to the special appearance proposal." What kind of episode will be unfolded between the two actors, and until the end, please watch the broadcast that will give the viewers a warm smile.”

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Selected by Nau ( eco friendly outdoor clothing brand ) as Brand Ambassador alongside Moon Ga Young . He & MGY were in Waikiki 2 .  Though Waikiki 2 wasn’t as good as the 1st installment , he & MGY were cute together 

nau official IG account 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK2hbKClV4V/?igshid=1gw70lg0fs7qk

2021020411031461946_1612404194.jpg

• Like 1

Him in these glasses just made my day. I hope there are subs

Kim Seon Ho giving love advice to Elle readers

Elle said on their site:

What if you want to date, but you can't be bothered?
What's the special way of confessing something that's not cliche?
What's a tip for a friend to fall in love with?
Special Counselor Kim Sun-ho of Elle Love Counseling Center' reveals his honest love advice

Thousands of questions were asked to the love counseling center of actor Kim Sun-ho, prepared by Elle. He gave honest and tempting advice to random questions. We should watch the good things together! Kim Sun-ho's love theory: 

• Like 1

Naver article of him being chosen as brand ambassador for LaRoche Posae in SK.

s9e3nOT.jpg

La Roche Poze selected actors Kim Sae-ron and Kim Seon-ho as new faces for the 'Cica Habit Campaign'. Through Kim Seon-ho, a popular actor with a clean and smart image, and Kim Sae-ron, who is attracting attention for her lovely yet innocent charm, they are planning to inform more consumers of the 'daily cica habits that make damaged skin healthy'. This 'Cica Campaign' delivers a message to those with sensitive skin to develop healthy skin even with different lifestyle habits.

In particular, it will emphasize the 'skin habits, shika habits' that Kim Seon-ho talks about.
More here: https://www.atstar1.com/view.php?uid=202102081135203410

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay...Canon's latest spokeperson

Article from: http://www.munhwa.com/news/view.html?no=2021020901032903024001

Canon Korea Consumer Imaging Co., Ltd. announced on the 9th that it has selected actor Kim Sun-ho (photo) as its advertising model. To commemorate this, Canon publishes the interview video of Kim Seon-ho on the company's official YouTube and SNS channels and holds a comment event. In the interview video, Kim Seon-ho showed off his honest charm by conveying the New Year's greetings, the style of travel photography, and the moments he wanted to keep as a picture. Kim Sun-ho picked Canon's new mirrorless camera'EOS M50 Mark II' as his favorite camera, and cited light weight and grip as advantages.

• Like 1

New year greetings !

Originally updated by staff here

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLLiDIUJ_jJ/

Naver article: SportsKhan

Popular actor Kim Sun-ho delivered his New Year's greetings.

The official SNS account of Salt, Kim Sun-ho's agency, released a video of Kim Sun-ho wearing hanbok at the filming site on the 12th.

Wearing a calm and sophisticated jade jacket, Kim Sun-ho greeted the fans with a short greeting, "Be healthy in 2021 and happy new year."

Kim Sun-ho, who is being chosen by the public as a "popular actor"  for his performances in the drama "Startup" and entertainment show "2 Days and 1 Night," is emerging as a blue chip in the advertising industry. He is currently performing the play 'Ice,' directed by Jang Jin.

Salt Ent updated their naver blog with many pretty HD pics .

more here: https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=30702681&memberNo=4872266

00_%ED%99%94%EB%B3%B4_(2).jpg?type=w1200

09_%EA%B9%80%EC%84%A0%ED%98%B8_(3).JPG?t

%EA%B9%80%EC%84%A0%ED%98%B8_(28).JPG?typ

More in spoiler

Spoiler

05_%EA%B9%80%EC%84%A0%ED%98%B8_(2).JPG?t

Spoiler

18_%EA%B9%80%EC%84%A0%ED%98%B8_(18).JPG?

Spoiler

%EA%B9%80%EC%84%A0%ED%98%B8_(29).JPG?typ

Globe Telecoms Philippines collaboration with him. Has subs

Agree that signing with Salt did wonders for his career. Salt is after all managing Park Shin Hye and also Kim Ji Won. I remembered this happened in 2018 when he signed on to do 100 Days My Prince

Fans have been having a hard time getting tickets for his stage show Ice. So he decided to try and see if he could get tickets, promising to give them to fans...

Article from Sports Donga

On the 14th, the agency Salt Entertainment uploaded a video titled "Kim Sun-ho, "I'll share your ticket" and "Ice" ticketing challenge" on its official YouTube channel.

In the video, Kim Sun-ho said, "I heard that fans are having a hard time ticketing. "I thought about how difficult it is from the perspective of the fans once more and prepared ticketing to share the difficulties together," he said , explaining the purpose of the video.

"If we succeed in ticketing, we will give you tickets through a lottery," he said. However, Kim Sun-ho, who was nervous as the ticketing time approached, said, "5, 4, 2, 1," and counted down, or looked at the website that had been down for a while as soon as it started, causing a pupil earthquake.

Kim Sun-ho, unable to hide his mixed feelings over the fierce ticketing, said, "I will try harder." "Now I know how difficult ticketing is," he said, sympathizing with the fans' hearts, and when he saw the vacancy that appeared and disappeared in an instant, he felt hopeless. Since then, he has caused laughter to those who have expressed anger, saying, "It doesn't make sense that I can't book my performance."

Kim Sun-ho, who did not succeed in ticketing at the end, said, "If I have a chance, I would like to challenge ticketing one more time and share tickets with fans."

Through the "Ice" ticketing challenge, Kim Sun-ho showed five stages of emotional change, starting confidently, going through embarrassment, despair, and anger, giving fans the pleasure of seeing it.

• Haha 1