3 hours ago, dream said:

@Thong Thin He has several moles. One underneath his eye. He tried getting that removed (the one under his eye) and he was told it would leave a white mark so he didn't. I think his moles add some flavor and character haha.

Hahaha, must be very very tiny that is not visible unless one take a closer look.

Never agreed more, the mole does makes him look kinda sexy. no ?

Dont know how to express, but looks good on him.

• Like 1
  • Tasty 2

@mademoiselle thanks for those lovely pics.  I swear he’s still not comfortable with dancing on stage :MewGiggle:

Ooo thanks @Lynne
Looks like he’s got an official Japan fan club

A preview clip from AmazingSaturday 
Some has translations 

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Too cute

ahhh he's getting teased here

Translated from: http://enews.imbc.com/News/RetrieveNewsInfo/301497

ltPSzG9.jpg

Kim Sun-ho said, "I was so nervous last time that I couldn't get the right answer. "If I have a goal this time, I will lead and get one line right," he said.

Kim Sun-ho then said, "It's fun to team up with Seyoon in'One Night, Two Days' but failed to get the results.You can avoid Seyoon`s opinion.

Shin Dong-yup drew laughter by mimicking Kim Sun-ho by raising one hand and bowing his back, saying, "As Kim Sun-ho's popularity has become immense, his greetings (Moon Se-yoon's) have changed."

In response, Moon Se-yoon boasted his true friendship, feeling proud of Kim Sun-ho's growth, which has gained huge popularity over the past year, saying, "I've worked hard for a year."

• Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Yippeeeee...international recognition

Article from the Forbes by Joan McDonald

Kim Seon-Ho Calls ‘Start Up’ A Gift For Letting Him Meet His Character

Spoiler

960x0.jpg?cropX1=0&cropX2=2403&cropY1=0&

The storyline of Start Up made it hard to guess which male character might ultimately win the heart of the female lead, so fans of the Korean drama split into two camps. “Team Ji-pyeong” enthusiastically supported the romantic efforts of the character Han Ji-pyeong, played by Kim Seon-ho.

It would be a spoiler to say whether Ji-pyeong ends up winning his romantic quest, but his role definitely won him the hearts of many new fans. Kim really enjoyed playing Ji-pyeong, an investor who mentors start-up tech groups and eventually helps the start-up headed by Do-san, played by Nam Joo-Hyuk, and Dal-mi, played by Bae Suzy. 

“I was really grateful and happy to play the character Han Ji-pyeong, who has an admirable role as someone who helps other people,” said Kim. “Due to his success as an investor, Han Ji-pyeong was able to live in a luxurious hotel. I remember viewing that as interesting, and had a lot of fun filming the scenes.”

To hide the fact that he wrote letters to Dal-mi when they were younger and signed them with Do-san’s name, Ji-pyeong asks Do-san to pretend he actually wrote the letters and is the person Dal-mi considers her first love. This prompts a comedy of errors and complicates much of the interaction between the characters played by Kim, Nam and Bae.

One of Kim’s favorite things about being in Start Up was learning more about acting while working with the other actors and actresses in the drama.

“I was glad to just be able to work together, and I feel like my worldview got wider. I also felt a lot of different emotions after observing the attitude of the actors I worked with. I thought I should be an actor who thinks even more deeply than I do now, and also one that can help motivate others. Start Up was a drama that was like a gift that allowed me to meet Han Ji-pyeong. I’m super happy and grateful that many people are recognizing the effort I put into portraying Han Ji-pyeong’s character.”

Spoiler

960x0.jpg?fit=scale

One of the scenes that helped viewers emotionally relate to his character hinged on Ji-pyeong’s relationship with Dal-mi’s grandmother, played by Kim Hae-sook. When Ji-pyeong was a homeless teen, she took him in, providing him with both an address and emotional stability. In that scene, which takes place many years later, they cry and hug each other. It was difficult to watch without getting teary. Was it difficult to film?

“Rather than saying it was a difficult scene to film, I would say it’s one that made me contemplate a lot,” said Kim.  “I thought a lot about how I could accurately portray the relationship between Won Duk and Han Ji-pyeong. I loved working with my senior, actress Kim Hae-sook, as she is an amazing actress who was able to truly depict the character of Won Duk through her acting.”

Kim began his acting career on stage, appearing in several plays, including Closer, True West and Kiss of the Spider Woman, before making his small screen debut in 2017.

“I primarily chose theater because I wanted to develop my skills as an actor,” he said. “I always think I have room for improvement in terms of my acting. I believe that I can continue becoming a better actor by spending a lot of time reading scripts and practicing interpretation in theater.”

He’s appeared in several TV dramas including Good Manager, Two Cops, 100 Days My Prince and Welcome to Wakiki, but he’s also a cast member of the weekend variety show 2 Days and 1 Night, which takes its cast to interesting locations in South Korea. Cast members perform missions on the show to earn rewards or to avoid punishments. Kim sees these trips as a way to unwind and enjoy spending time with fellow cast mates Kim Jong-min, Yeon Jung-hoon, Moon Se-yoon, DinDin and Ravi of VIXX.

Spoiler

960x0.jpg?fit=scale

“2 Days and 1 Night is a program that helps me to heal and relax,” he said. “At the travel destinations, I’m able to see beautiful scenery, eat delicious food, and—more than anything—relax while making lasting memories with the other members. I also think being on the show helps me to clear my thoughts. I feel like the members are always by my side.” 

Despite his busy schedule, Kim quietly enjoys his down time and tends to go to sleep early so he can exercise the next day.

“I take a lot of walks,” said Kim. “At home, I spend time just relaxing, reading supportive messages from fans on my phone, or reading the letters fans send me. I also love to take naps.”

Now that Start Up has wrapped up he’s preparing for his next role. He will appear in the play Ice, which is set to open in Seoul in January 2021.

“In this play, only ‘Detective 1’ and ‘Detective 2’ make an appearance,” said Kim. “There is a boy who is suspected of murder, and the two detectives question him during the play. However, the boy does not actually appear on stage — ‘Detective 1’ and ‘Detective 2’ completely lead the stage by themselves. As such, I think the fact that this play makes the character of the boy through the audience’s imagination and our acting is unique.”

Drama success does not mean he will only appear in dramas from now on.  

“I think I will be able to show fans a variety of different things that they haven’t seen through my appearances on dramas.  I hope this is an opportunity for me to show that Kim Seon-ho is a flexible actor with the potential to show a variety of different aspects.”

After completing his popular drama, Kim received invitations to participate in many global awards ceremonies such as Asia Artist Awards and, according to the celebrity agency Maxperience (MPE), might greet fans in 2021 through various awards in Asia.

Since joining a theater group in college, Kim has found it rewarding to act and to interact with viewers.

“When I act, I feel a sense of ecstasy being able to portray different characters,” he said. “Being able to intensely focus on one character and essentially live as that character is something that draws me to acting. The fact that there are people who watch the character that I portray through my acting in itself is something that makes me happy. Because of the love and attention of viewers, I am able to improve, and continuously want to improve.”

Kim does have an opinion about who deserved romantic success at the end of Start-Up, but, spoilers ahead, don’t read the next paragraph if you haven’t finished the drama.

“It could have been good if my Start-Up character, Han Ji-pyeong, ended up with Dal-mi, but I actually think it is better that the two did not end up together. I think fate plays a big role — fate did not work in favor of Han Ji-pyeong and Dal-mi, while it helped bring Do-san’ and Dal-mi together. I think because of this, I don’t feel that it’s unfortunate Han Ji-pyeong didn’t end up with Dal-mi.”

‘Team Ji-pyeong’ may not agree.

helllo @dream ahahah you made my day with all this info...:smile:. Happy to hear he got to date . I always believe dating experiences are very important to make all the kiss & romantic scenes as realistic as possible. For his sake I hope no raunchy stuff appearing online because that is his own business. Do think it was so much easier to  date when you're not so famous. But I think it would be much harder to do so now that he's gotten so much attention. 

16 minutes ago, dream said:

On another note, I remember @abs-oluteM mentioned about his dating rumors with his 2 Cops 2nd FL co-star. And well, lemme just say I think there's more truth than meets the eye. I found some pics, and she seems very close to him. She went to his theatre plays, and someone who worked with him in his play took a picture of the two. Also, she also stopped by his You Drive Me Crazy set, and he said she was a loyal girl, and thanks for the choco pie which he ate deliciously. Hmmm...anyways, when there's smoke, there's fire...as they say...

This was what I remember reading somewhere. I wonder if anything went on ...

Anyway happy 2021...cannot wait for confirmation of his new drama

EqjUIbKUwAAZXgN?format=jpg&name=large

Possible that Hot Stove League for best drama & NGM for Daesang in the SBS dramas. My two favourites from SBS this year are Hyena and Do You Like Brahms

• Heart Eyes 1

Love the title of the article: http://mksports.co.kr/view/2021/305/

Kim Seon Ho - A Smile that Melts Women's Hearts

HG9IlZK.jpg

Quite a number of articles praising his smile

http://www.topdaily.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=87577

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=202101010046085309614_1

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Article on him emceeing the MBC Music Festival

http://www.xportsnews.com/?ac=article_view&entry_id=1372607
Kim Seon-ho's first MC debut, it was perfect [2020 MBC Music Festival ②]

Actor Kim Sun-ho has completed his first MC debut perfectly.
Kim Sun-ho hosted the "2020 MBC Music Festival-THE MOMENT," which aired on the 31st, and challenged himself to become the first MC of his life.

At the opening of the show, Kim Sun-ho  as a radio DJ and showed off his calm yet "honey" vocal cords, explaining the 2020 moments of trot, buccaney fever and disco.

It was followed by a duet with Yoona. Kim Sun-ho sang the OST from  the MBC drama "Perhaps Love" with Yoon-ah who was in a yellow dress.

In particular, Kim Sun-ho showed off his cute charm with a face full of nervousness and trembling like a "first-time" MC who sings on the year-end stage for the first time in his life. In the ending of "Two Shot" with Yoon-ah, she drew laughter with a look of freshness and embarrassment.

It was a special year-end gift for fans who had been expecting a chemistry with Yoona since it was initially announced that Kim Sun-ho was selected as one of the 3 MCs of the "2020 MBC Music Festival". The broadcast screen containing the two people's "two-shot" drew a lot of attention on various SNS and communities.

In the three-and-a-half-hour performance, Kim Sun-ho led the show smoothly with veteran MC Jang Sung-kyu and Yoon-ah.

Jang Sung-kyu suggested, "Since both Sun-ho and my name have Si-ot, let's work as a buccaneer group called Ssangsiot," and Kim Sun-ho said in a refusal, "I think I still have to stick to the original." It was also cute.

After the broadcast, Kim Sun-ho said on his Instagram, "It was an honor to be with you. "Happy New Year" and released selfies with Jang Sung-kyu and Yoon-ah, expressing their feelings about their debut as MCs.

As it was the first MC gig in his life, he felt nervous, but there was no big mistake, and as time went by, he gradually found stability and completed with smooth progress. Following acting and entertainment, Kim Sun-ho's 2021 activities, which completed the end of 2020 and marked a hopeful New Year, are also drawing keen attention and expectations from many fans.

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Kim Seon Ho Reveals That His Agency Asked Him To Tone Down The Funny Faces On “2 Days & 1 Night”

Kim-Seon-Ho-3.jpg

Jan 4, 2021

by E. Cha

Kim Seon Ho’s agency apparently asked him to “protect his face” while filming “2 Days & 1 Night”!

On the January 3 episode of KBS 2TV’s “2 Days & 1 Night Season 4,” Kim Seon Ho revealed that his agency had requested that he not go too far with his comic facial expressions on the variety show.

While preparing to play a game in which they had to keep their eyes open without blinking, Kim Jong Min asked if they were allowed to keep their eyes rolled upwards as a strategy. Kim Seon Ho then copied his amusing facial expression multiple times while laughing, “Isn’t this cheating?”

Kim-Seon-Ho-2.jpgKim-Seon-Ho-4.jpg

After seeing Kim Seon Ho’s face, producing director (PD) Bang Geul Yi jokingly asked him, “Are you going to be okay?” Kim Jong Min chimed in, “Is this okay for your image?”

Suddenly remembering his agency’s request, Kim Seon Ho said, “Oh, right. I shouldn’t do this.” When a confused Yeon Jung Hoon asked why, he explained with a smile, “My agency gave me a warning. They told me not to make ugly faces on camera.”

As everyone cracked up, he continued, “They said it’s okay for me to do my best, but that I should keep my face intact.”

Source (1)

LOLLLL the price of becoming famous.

• Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

@Chocolate I plan too .

-----------------------

Source: Korea Portal

How To Join Kim Seon-Ho’s First-ever Global Fan Meeting With TikTok

BY VICTORIA MARIAN BELMIS / JAN 04, 2021 03:58 AM EST

Get ready, because this January 17, 2021, "Start-up" actor Kim Seon-Ho will be greeting his fans all around the world through his first-ever global fan meeting with TikTok.

"We have prepared the first global online fan meeting to repay the warm support from fans all over the world," announced Salt Entertainment, Kim Seon-Ho's agency.

Leading to the fan meeting, TikTok prepared a series of pre-event starting on January 4. For Kim Seon-Ho's fan meeting, fans can apply to leave the words you want to hear from the "Good Boy" himself. Using the TikTok app, fans can also film a duet with Kim Seon-Ho. 

The pre-events leading to the global fan meeting will be held not just in Korea but also in Indonesia, Vietnam, Malaysia, and Singapore, which just shows how vastly popular Kim Seon-Ho globally.

"I sincerely thank you for the much interest and support you have given to actor Kim Seon-Ho during the year of 2020. We soothe the regret that we could not meet in person due to Coronavirus 19 and in return for the warm support from our fans all over the world. We prepared the first global online fan meeting to do so. We are preparing hard, so please support and participate," expressed Salt Entertainment.

Through the fan meeting, fans can expect a variety of corners such as behind-scenes-talk about the tvN drama "Start-Up" as well as a wish-list for fan's wishes.

Furthermore, Kim Seon-Ho's first global online fan meeting, TikTok Stage Connect "Preference," will be held on January 17 at 8:00 PM (KST).

You can watch the live online fan meeting through Kim Seon-Ho's TikTok account (@seonho_kim) using the app, while the English live can be watched through the TikTok stage account (@tiktok_stage).

Meanwhile, Kim Seon-Ho is currently an active cast member of KBS2's "2 Days & 1 Night." On the January 3rd episode, Kim Seon-Ho, along with the other cast members, tried various food that comes to mind during winter as a mission.

• Like 1
  • Party! 1

YTN article on the 4 actors to look out for in 2021...( happy to see Lee Do Hyun and Song Kang here too)

I adapted the translated article from here: https://www.ytn.co.kr/_sn/0117_202101050800018357

Kim Seon-ho, SongKang, Kim Dong-hee, Lee Do-hyun → The four people with more expectations in 2021

The first male actor expected in 2021 is Kim Sun-ho. Kim played the role of Han Ji-pyeong, a sample of a man who succeeded as the head of an investment company in tvN's Saturday-Sunday drama "Startup," which ended in December. He was the bridge connecting Bae Suzy (Seo Dal-mi) and Nam Joo-hyuk (Namdo-san), but soon realized his mind and confessed his unrequited love for Bae Suzy, adding an interesting narrative to the drama.

202101050800018357_img_00.jpg\

202101050800018357_img_01.jpg

In particular, viewers are drawn to Han Ji-pyeong, a supporting character with a more three-dimensional and dramatic narrative than the main characters, and Kim Sun-ho has even earned the title of the best "sub-disease" promoter ( I think it means second lead)  in the drama. Thanks to this, the KBS entertainment program "One Night, Two Days, Season 4," which he was starring in, enjoyed  an uptrend in viewership.

Kim Sun-ho's biggest charm is that he is dexterous (versatile) and not afraid to be vulnerable with his acting.  He, who is good at expressing detailed emotions by building up his inner work in the theater industry, will visit the audience with the play "Ice" which will open in January this year.

• Like 2

Laughing my head off...just in time for the new school year :laugh:

https://hype.my/2020/207099/k-netizens-react-to-kim-seon-hos-leaked-high-school-photo/

Spoiler

1608757691-image.png

Catch K-drama heartthrob Kim Seon-ho on TikTok for global meeting with fans this weekend

https://www.malaymail.com/news/showbiz/2021/01/11/catch-k-drama-heartthrob-kim-seon-ho-on-tiktok-for-global-meeting-with-fans/1939333

PETALING JAYA, Jan 11 — South Korean actor Kim Seon-ho will host his first global meeting with fans on popular social media site TikTok this weekend.

Kim, who played Han Ji-pyeong on the Netflix K-drama Start-Up, will be appearing on “TikTok Stage Connect — Seonho’s Favorite” where fans can pre-submit requests, messages, and duet videos for Kim to interact with during the live fanmeeting.

A press release from TikTok states that fans from across Asia, including Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, the Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Taiwan, and Korea, are expected to participate in the event.

TikTok’s regional senior marketing manager for Southeast Asia Loh Kai Zhi said the platform looks forward to providing more opportunities for celebrities to connect with their fans at a distance.

“Kim Seon-ho has certainly captured the hearts of many and brought happiness through his TV dramas, and we look forward to jointly hosting this online meet-up with (Kim’s agency) SALT Entertainment,” said Loh.

SALT Entertainment hopes the online fan-meeting event can provide some cheer for Kim’s fans who aren't able to meet the 34-year-old in person due to the Covid-19 pandemic.

“We sincerely appreciate the attention and support that fans have given to Kim Seon-ho in 2020. 

“To relieve the sadness of not being able to meet in person due to Covid-19 and show appreciation for all the support, we have prepared the first global online fan meet-up. 

“We ask for your huge support and active participation as we work hard to organise the virtual event,” said SALT Entertainment.

Fans can tune into the fan-meeting on January 17, 7pm MYT on Kim’s TikTok for the Korean livestream or the TikTok Stage page for the English version.

• Like 1

Yay - his stage show tickets sold out 

https://www.tvreport.co.kr/2059119

Jung Woong-in → Kim Seon-ho starring'Ice' All seats sold out... Fascinating the audience in a tight psychological war

02c1b2cd-e400-4a97-b201-fd1b2840a78f.jpg

The play 'Ice' featuring actors who are most notable right now, from Jung Woong-in to Kim Sun-ho, announced the opening of the popular drama.

The play 'Ice', which premiered at Sejong Center S Theater on the 8th, received favorable reviews from the audience for its unchanging workmanship and popularity as all seats were sold out at the same time as the ticket opening.

'Ice', one of the most talked-about films of director Jang Jin, is a two-person play with a unique composition. The story of an 18-year-old boy who was accused of a brutal murder case and two detectives who had to make the boy a criminal.

Actor Jung Woong-in, Lee Chul-min, and Park Ho-san play the roles of detective 1 who looks soft but has a cold-blooded personality. Unlike the rough-looking appearance, the actors Chang-Yong Lee, Seong-min Shin, and Sun-Ho Kim play the role of Detective 2, which has a human side.

This work, which opened with intense interest, overwhelms the audience with an intense atmosphere the moment the performance begins. On the stage decorated as an interrogation room at the police station, there is a boy who is not real, but shows a strong presence, and two detectives who point out the circumstances of the day the murders took place. The tension between the two detectives and the boy, which unfolds tightly, adds tension to the play, and the silent boy's answer stimulates the audience's imagination and awakens a new sense of sleep. 

The detailed directing and the perfect acting of the actors gave a deeper sense of immersion and led the audience to applaud. The back door that the actors who successfully completed their first performance have pledged to "do their best until the last performance so that we can repay the audience's interest and support."

'Ice', which premiered in 2016, has been updated and re-released. In particular, director Jang Jin's unique author's imagination, excellent story composition, and tense directing are said to stand out.

• Like 1