On 12/14/2020 at 8:09 AM, dream said:

hope he gets to do another action role again, maybe a crime/thriller or just action? It's like that scene in Indiana Jones when the female students are all sighing heart eyes at the main lead, but this time it's like that with Kim Seon Ho. Lol, dude is so big rn in Korea, so many people are vying for his attention :D Do y'all think he'll end up with someone in acting or non-famous? Me thinks, non famous.

IRL , think he may end up with someone not so famous. Someone low key perhaps.  Don't mind him doing an action drama . Love men in uniform - cops , soldiers, firemen :smile:...But never know he might be very deliciously hot in this new drama as a chef ...ahahahah like this .. 

Spoiler

BleakAchingCooter-small.gif

Wahhhh @mademoiselle this is your kind of MV...see all the crying . You sure like :pandawhat:

• Haha 1
  • Tasty 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@abs-oluteM 

IRL , think he may end up with someone not so famous. Someone low key perhaps.  Don't mind him doing an action drama . Love men in uniform - cops , soldiers, firemen :smile:...But never know he might be very deliciously hot in this new drama as a chef ...ahahahah like this .. 

Same here. I do wonder if he'll get into dating rumors...I feel like at some point, it happens. But I def. think that he'll prob. end up with someone low-key. I wonder if his ex(es) are like shell-shocked by his recent fame/name being everywhere in Korea. I mean, they dated him before he was famous :O Can you imagine dating someone and breaking up with them, and now they're famous? Next thing you know, he's everywhere and as the announcer said, loved by all women.

He definitely does action very well, ex. Catch the Ghost. Or even his running scenes in Start Up, or that MMA fight like scene as well. About that sexy chef role, I'm here for it, but he hasn't confirmed yet. I hope a solid actress with a cool/sexy aura gets picked. I feel like his past co-stars visually didn't set the world on fire imo. Either too young, or not on the same level visual wise. 

Speaking of "Announcer Joo Si-eun replied, "Kim Sun-ho, who is loved by all women. There is no woman around me who doesn't like Kim Sun-ho."

He has nice thighs lol. Someone doesn't skip out on leg day ;) !

Spoiler

Edited by dream
  • Clapping Hands 2

@mademoiselle ahahaahha...oh yes you like those with forehead...actually I cannot decide whether I like forehead or not ...make sure not bald okay ...if bald then ,make sure it is all the way :MewGiggle:

Nice photos from the MV here: https://post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=30265219&memberNo=4872266

( a lot sad puppy eyes , teary ones in the link)

DSC08459_.jpg?type=w1200

DSC08401.jpg?type=w1200

DSC08026.jpg?type=w1200

• Haha 2
  • Star Struck 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@gilaswan @Lynne

Although HJP did not get the girl, that "unjust" story did wonders for his career.

A start-up & goblin crossover.

Credit to: HORIZON ◡̈@aveckimse

So little Han Jipyeong lived in Quebec with his biological mother and step-dad, but his parents passed away....

Spoiler

So he end up back to South Korea and enter the orphanage, but as he's getting older, and no longer eligible to stay at orphanage, that what bring him to Halmoni and yada yada yada

After dealing with his broken heart, Jipyeong decided to moved back to Quebec, and while he stay there, he met with one beautiful and smart lady and experience love once again. This is old Jipyeong in his d-bed with his beloved wife

While transferring to his after life, Jipyeong met again with Kim Shin a.k.a Goblin in the Grim Reaper's tea house

Back then, Kim Shin even gave young Jipyeong's cheat answer for his exam, but look what young Jipyeong said to him

Young Jipyeong stay true to his own principle

Jipyeong helped a lot of unfortunate people

• Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1
9 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

Although HJP did not get the girl, that "unjust" story did wonders for his career.

A start-up & goblin crossover.

Omg...that is hilarious. People are imaginative. Did you see any fanfics or something yet for HJP's character ? Share here if you come across any

This is a Malaysian site: https://hype.my/2020/206215/start-up-han-ji-pyeong/

Kim Seon-ho’s “Start-Up” (스타트업) character Han Ji-pyeong gave viewers such intense second lead syndrome that it has been dubbed “Kim Seon-ho Syndrome.”

Thankfully, there’s more of Kim Seon-ho to enjoy through this exclusive interview where we get to learn more about the actor. Also, check out some reasons why we already miss Han Ji-pyeong below!

1. He’s basically a knight in shining armour

Han Ji-pyeong feels indebted to Dal-mi’s grandmother and seeks to repay her kindness. He finds an opportunity to repay her when she wants to help Dal-mi find her first love and penpal. Ji-pyeong starts out fulfilling this request, but finds himself constantly coming to the rescue and helping Dal-mi and Do-san. He’s always there to protect her however he can.

2. He can be adorably petty and jealous

Not being accustomed to liking someone, Ji-pyeong doesn’t realise his feelings for Dal-mi and initially denies them. However, his affection for her becomes apparent as he realises he’s jealous of Do-san. He’s just too cute when he notices Dal-mi give Do-san a larger piece of fish.

3. He gives good advice and tells it like it is
Ji-pyeong is very candid and doesn’t mince words. While others might be reluctant to give criticism, the savvy investor understands that blunt honesty is necessary for fledgling start-ups. While it was hard for Do-san to hear critiques coming from Ji-pyeong, Do-san realised Ji-pyeong was right and he only said those words to help them.

4. He owns up to his mistakes
Although he never says harsh words with malicious intent, sometimes people do get hurt by them. When Yong-san accuses Ji-pyeong of killing his brother with his words, Ji-pyeong feels guilty and even becomes physically ill.

Also, when he made a comment to intentionally make Do-san feel jealous, Ji-pyeong immediately called Dal-mi to tell her the truth. A truly decent guy, Ji-pyeong apologises for his actions and doesn’t seek to hurt people.

5. He’s a good boy

Dal-mi’s grandmother clearly has a good eye! Underneath his cool exterior, Ji-pyeong is a good boy then and now. Even though he outwardly complains, he always does as grandma says. While he was initially reluctant to be Dal-mi’s pen pal, he started to enjoy the exchange and was comforted through her letters. Even though he has a luxury apartment and fancy belongings, all he really wants is a family.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

ahahaahha...oh yes you like those with forehead...actually I cannot decide whether I like forehead or not ...make sure not bald okay ...if bald then ,make sure it is all the way 

I think it's just the way it was styled. Like if I have to choose between Ji Pyeong's hair in 2016 vs 2019-2020 then 2020 is waaaaay nicer. I like his hairstyle in CTG too.

• Heart Eyes 3

@mademoiselle His 2020 hairstyle, with his slicked hairstyle was hot/classy. I'm saddened at the missed opportunity of giving us a Main Lead role where he got to grow and also find love with his HJP look/style. I hope for his next drama, he gets to have his hair slicked back!!

Speaking of, I know this was posted a while back. But damn, I really think he's in love with his manager, & not in a family way but in a truly adore you scenario. I never seen him look at someone with this much love/warmth, well I mean he does look at people warmly, but this feels different? Am I delusional or what lol? :cool:

Adding some context: 

Ahem:

Spoiler

Edited by dream
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Shin Min-Ah!!! I stg this is amazing pairing. She's charming, beautiful, alluring, and talented. Plus, she's excellent at the skin-ship and kisses as well. If I were Kim Seon-ho, I would 100% sign on. I mean come on, its Shin Min-Ah for god's sakes!!!

P.S: Her casting brought this news up for me by 10 fold. Wow, He really moved on up, so proud!!!

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
44 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Wait. Wait. Is it confirmed? I see that it is only in talks? Is Mr. Hong the chef drama, @abs-oluteM? I do like the idea of the double Dimples Pairing! It'll be cute. On the contrary, uri Do Hyun's drama is confirmed.

@dream Speaking of the devil (re: why he isn't male lead) and we've this!!

Dunno now . Naver article seems to say yes . But I read contradicting news on Twitter. Let’s see 

let's see how....hopefully SALT will  confirm this soon. I am reading contradicting articles on Naver

For Cosmopolitan https://www.news1.kr/articles/?4156338

https://www.cosmopolitan.co.kr/article/50825

optimize

optimize

optimize

• Like 1

Kim Seon-ho was earlier hesitant on being a part of 2 Days 1 Night

Kim Seon-ho became an overnight sensation thanks to his Han Ji-pyeong 'second lead syndrome' cuteness on Start-Up. Many would agree that their favourite parts from the popular tvN drama always included Ji-pyeong in them. Moreover, Seon-ho is also impressing fans with his genuine real-life personality which shines through as a cast member on KBS2's 2 Days 1 Night.

In a recent interview with Cosmopolitan Korea, Seon-ho spoke candidly about his initial concerns when it came to starring in the popular variety show's Season 4. The 34-year-old actor didn't know if he could do well and wasn't certain if people would like his real self. Seon-ho, at first, was nervous being on camera but eventually he became more comfortable after seeing the cast members behave exactly the same on and off camera. After acting playfully in private like they did in front of the camera, Seon-ho felt comfortable to the point that when he's busy, he wants to go to filming for 2D1N to see and hear good things.

Seon-ho yet again rubbished the rumours of leaving 2D1N to Cosmo stating how "it's really nonsense" and that he didn't know he would be this touched by people finding it so "heartwarming and nice."

"I become the most mischievous on 2 Days 1 Night. I play a lot of pranks. Also, I only think about myself when I act. I try to be considerate of my co-stars, but I only accept other characters when I’m done solving my own character’s emotions," Seon-ho concluded, via Soompi.

• Heart Eyes 1