@Thong Thin @dream I have sent you guys invite for the Abs Club....hahahaah... Of late we have no time to spazz there as we're all watching a lot of dramas....but feel free to post in any of the sections. Some of the sexy KSH pictures can go into the abs thread :GrowDerp:

Cute!

• Like 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

KSH's exit interview for Start-Up'

Autotranslated from here: https://www.yna.co.kr/view/AKR20201209068400005?input=1195m

AKR20201209068400005_01_i_P4.jpg

"I love to eat oranges in winter, but how about a machine that uses orange peel instead? (Laughs) Also, I do a lot of script printing and binding, and there are machines that can do it at once. I think it would be nice."

Actor Kim Seon-ho (34) captivated women's hearts by playing Ji-pyeong Han, the investment world's 'Golden Son' in the tvN weekend drama'Startup'. He often shows anti-war charm in KBS 2TV's entertainment show '1 Night 2 Days', in a recent written interview asking about the item he wants to try if he can start a business, he replied like the above, and once again released a strange charm.

When asked about the background of the remarkable increase in youth dramas in the era of new coronavirus infection (Corona 19), Kim Seon-ho said, “Everyone is going through a difficult time due to Corona 19. It is not easy, but rather than worrying about the future, we do our best in the given present. "If you go on the path you seek for yourself while trying to have a happy moment with everything you do, what moment will you not get there?" He continued, "Because youth is in any age, dramas containing messages of support for youth are steadily coming out. There will surely be good things for everyone. Fighting."

Kim Seon-ho said that he gained great popularity in the role of a long-legged uncle this time, saying, "I think that I also looked good because the actors Nam Joo-hyuk and Bae Suzy led the play well. They are so popular that I greatly benefited from it. "He showed a modest appearance.

He added, "It was an honor to be able to live as a person named Jipyeong Han. I was a longtime fan of writer Park Hye-ryeon and director Oh Chung-hwan, but this work was also pretty and beautiful."

He said, “You are a cosmos,” said Wondeok (played by Hae-sook Kim) to young Jipyeong and said, "Don't contact me if you're successful, but contact me if it's difficult." It's still spring. If you wait slowly, it will bloom the most beautifully in the fall, so don't be nervous."

AKR20201209068400005_03_i_P4.jpg

Kim Seon-ho, who has been working in the theater for a long time and began challenging the home theater with KBS 2TV'Kim Manager' in 2017, and has been steadily building his works, finally'emerged' with'Startup' and '1 Night 2 Days'.However, he has a strange atmosphere.

"In fact, it's awkward and unbelievable. Thanks to meeting good works and programs, I greet you a little more often on TV, and there are a lot of people who support me. As usual, I don't feel very real about my daily life. It's awkward and good, and thankful for the number of people who recognize it. It's amazing that the number of followers on social media has increased so much.

When asked if it was difficult to combine acting and entertainment, he replied, "I will do my best as possible." “Actor always plays a role in a neutral position, but in '2 Days and 1 Night', it is attractive to be able to show various aspects, such as having fun traveling with the members, my daily appearance, and playing games with excitement."

Spoiler

AKR20201209068400005_04_i_P4.jpg

After three years as the lead role, he said, "I want to become an actor who can perform a given role rather than a desire to play a certain genre or character. If you think about the character you want to challenge, it is the opposite of the horizon in'Startup', I want to act like a young man in the countryside riding a bicycle."

His next film, which has been on the rise, is the two-person play'Ice'. It is a choice of 'acting schoolboy'.

“Because I think that acting is still not enough. I have a belief that if I practice reading the script for a long time while playing and analyzing, I will surely improve than before. I am learning a lot from 'Ice'. I am learning a lot of media acting. But when I feel that I'm not good enough, I think of the play again. I think the play has a beginning and an end."

• Like 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

14 minutes ago, gilaswan said:

Just tried watching Catch the Ghost, but found the story kinda slow and the FL a tad annoying. Anyone thought so too? Just wishing he had more dramas to follow. I hope his next role allows him that breadth and depth of character development too.

The story was okay...he was great especially nailing all the emotional scenes . But the FL's character drove me batty at times.:shocked:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 12/12/2020 at 5:03 AM, gilaswan said:

Just tried watching Catch the Ghost, but found the story kinda slow and the FL a tad annoying. Anyone thought so too? Just wishing he had more dramas to follow. I hope his next role allows him that breadth and depth of character development too.

I'm on Ep 5 and I'm loving it. I actually think KSH is more charming/lovely here. It makes me a bit sad, that KSH doesn't mention this show when he talks about his past work :( He and MGY has lovely/sweet chemistry in the show and bts too. MGY even said that "KSH is the reason why I acted again." I mean, high praise right? She said he is a considerate person, and was attentive to her needs. Jeez, is this guy sweet or what? Anywho, Ep 5, that scene where we GJS fight was so heart fluttering. Who knew, he would excel at action? His character is tofu hearted, might be gruff on the outside, but a total softie on the inside <3

I hope he gets to do another action role again, maybe a crime/thriller or just action? It's like that scene in Indiana Jones when the female students are all sighing heart eyes at the main lead, but this time it's like that with Kim Seon Ho. Lol, dude is so big rn in Korea, so many people are vying for his attention :D Do y'all think he'll end up with someone in acting or non-famous? Me thinks, non famous.

• Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Good Morning Seon-Ho fanatic :hearties:

Just finished Ep 6 of Catch the Ghost.  

So far, the story line looks okay to me, except the FL at times drives me crazy.

No doubt she is bubbly cute but her eyes reactions kinda funny and weird. 

Never agreed more with @abs-oluteM, KSH nailed those emotions scenes very well.

I like the scene were the FL was beaten by KWT inside the train and KSH came to her rescue.

He always has this caring and loving side (Start-Up and Catch the Ghost) and I have yet to see

the wild/evil side of KSH

Dance movement ... is just on par.

@bairama 2D1N - all the casts were so funny, hilarious and cute, LOL. 

Loving them.

Now that KSH popularity soar, hope he gets more offers and I don't mind what kind of genre

as long as he is the ML.

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1