From Soompi

Update: Kim Seon Ho’s Agency Clarifies False Rumors About His Contract

CELEB

Oct 22, 2021

by E. Cha

Updated October 22 KST:

Kim Seon Ho’s agency SALT Entertainment has now shared additional information regarding the status of his contract.

On October 22, SALT Entertainment further clarified that Kim Seon Ho still has a full year left on his contract, proving that the rumor connecting his recent scandal to contract renewal negotiations is false. The agency also emphasized that they intend to stick with the actor until the end and have no plans to drop him.

“The rumor about his contract expiring in September is groundless and completely untrue,” stated the agency in an interview with K-Star News. “Contract renewal negotiations typically start when there are three months left on a contract, but [Kim Seon Ho] currently has a year left to go, so it isn’t even time for us to be negotiating a contract renewal yet.”

SALT Entertainment added, “We will be staying with [Kim Seon Ho] until the end.”

• Like 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

4 minutes ago, gilaswan said:

The Arena photoshoot was still released despite all @abs-oluteM? If so, good sign, ya?

I take it as a good sign. A lot of his non-celebrity friends seem to be speaking up for him too on various platforms

• Like 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Read this morning another article from Brands that have removed him from campaigns, citing his non-reliability and unprofessionalism in handling the scandal and crisis. Have to say... seems quite a legit comment from the observations... Haiz... 

Removing my profile pic cos I think it's getting tiresome... still a fan of his acting, but this circus is starting to develop into a full-fledged drama now... keeping my allegiances neutral.

Edited by gilaswan
  • Like 2

So detailed.

1 hour ago, gilaswan said:

Read this morning another article from Brands that have removed him from campaigns, citing his non-reliability and unprofessionalism in handling the scandal and crisis. Have to say... seems quite a legit comment from the observations... 

It's a fair position from the brands' perspective. However, this also reflects on Salt's capabilities.

• Like 3

koreaboo translated the whole dispatch article....

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/dispatch-reveals-full-dating-history-kim-seon-ho-choi-young-ah-ex-girlfriend-forced-abortion-accusations/

That woman did keep lying to him.... for no or the other matter..... apparently she is an influencer..... I have seen a lot of influencers to behave this way for 2 minutes of fame and for increasing followers.... i personally had a very very very bad experience with two influencers.... 

• Like 4

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home

17 minutes ago, gilaswan said:

And then now, there are people hating on the Dispatch article. Wow. There's just no winning the Korean people when it comes to cancel culture. They've got to get an award for it. Do they have nothing better to do than to destroy a person's life?

Agreed...even on twitter...I don't understand. 

I actually started unfollowing some accounts that just kept talking about the woman being a victim. I still think that we will never fully understand what happened and the information is so personal. 

• Like 1

I'm glad that I left this one well alone. The timing of it gave me the impression of something that stunk to high heaven. 

Honestly celebrities' private lives are really nobody's business. Unless someone's committed a crime and in that case the cops should be called in and the legal process applied, excoriating someone in public when you don't have all the facts opens the door to all kinds of unnecessary pain and embarrassment. There was no injustice here. Just two people's personal issues turned into gossip fodder.

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Currently Watching: Queen of Tears, In Blossom

"Love is not an affectionate feeling but a steady wish for the loved person's good as far as it can be obtained." -- CS Lewis.