[K-Artist] Jeon Mi Do 전미도

LaLa

Jeon Mi Do appeared together with Jung Moon Sung in iYagi Showtv. They talk behind story of their musical Maybe Happy Ending and small talks about Hospital Playlist too

Edited by LaLa
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

• 2 weeks later...

:Party01: Jeon Mi Do won the Best New Actress at 7th APAN Awards :Party02:

%EC%97%90%EC%9D%B4%ED%8C%90_%EC%96%B4%EC%9B%8C%EC%A6%88_%EC%8B%A0%EC%9D%B8%EC%83%81_%EC%A0%84%EB%AF%B8%EB%8F%84.gif?type=w1200

cr: Bistus Ent naver post

Her wining speech (rough trans) -> source : link

Hello, this is actress Jeon Mi Do. I have received the best new actress awards at 7th 2020 APAN Awards ^^. Hospital Playlist is a great project and through it I was able to meet a great character 'Chae Song Hwa' which makes me grateful and very happy. Thank you for giving me the best new actress awards, which is something that can only be received once for an actress. I hope you will continue to cheer and watch for me a lot in the future too. Happy New Year!

%EC%8A%AC%EA%B8%B0%EB%A1%9C%EC%9A%B4_%EC%9D%98%EC%82%AC%EC%83%9D%ED%99%9C_%EC%A0%84%EB%AF%B8%EB%8F%84.jpg?type=w1200

cr: Bistus Ent

• Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1

Currently Watching List:

K-variety: 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Jeon Mi Do has been selected as a new brand ambassador for Italian total fashion brand Mandarina Duck!

----------

Bistus Entertainment has released a new naver post and update Jeon Mi Do's profile picture.

Naver posts link -> source

There are 2 photo concepts

Chic

Spoiler

%EB%B9%84%EC%8A%A4%ED%84%B0%EC%8A%A4_%EC

Lovely

Spoiler

Making scenes of the photo by Bistus Ent

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently Watching List:

K-variety: 

• 2 weeks later...

Jeon Mi Do received an offer to stare in a new drama that is scheduled to air on JTBC! :Party02:

In response to the report, her agency BISTUS Entertainment commented, “Jeon Mi Do received an offer to star in the new drama ’39 (Thirty Nine)’ scheduled to air on JTBC, and she is reviewing [the offer].”

“39” is a 12-episode drama about the romance and everyday lives of three friends who are on the verge of turning 40. Jeon Mi Do was offered the role of Jung Chan Young, a 39-year-old acting teacher.

The drama will be written by Yoo Young Ah, who previously wrote “Encounter,” “Entertainer,” and the film “My Annoying Brother,” and it will be directed by Kim Sang Ho, who recently worked on “Run On.”

source news translations -> https://www.soompi.com/article/1458527wpp/hospital-playlist-star-jeon-mi-do-in-talks-to-join-new-jtbc-drama

• Party! 1

Currently Watching List:

K-variety: 

• 2 weeks later...

Jeon Mi Do participates in Children's Traffic Safety Challenge

An upcoming new CF's behind the scenes taken from the staffs at the set. It looks like our Jeon Mi Do got chosen as a newest model for Ellensilla (a makeup product) 

• Heart Eyes 1

Currently Watching List:

K-variety: 

Jeon Mi Do has been chosen as exclusive model for ELENSILLA Snail Cream. 

0003348621_001_20210402144445786.jpg?type=w430      

0000633306_001_20210402143552336.jpg&type=sc960_832

Elensilla officials said that both Jeon Mi Do and her mother have been using the snail cream product for a long time. She liked and was satisfied with the product and the staffs thought they can express the value of their product 'more authentically'  through her who is already a customer of their products. 

sources : 1, 2

Edited by LaLa
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently Watching List:

K-variety: 

• 3 weeks later...

Making scemes and short interview with Jeon Mi Do, the new exclusive model for Elensilia Snail Cream
*beware of ads promotion*

rough translations

Mi Do (to staffs before the start of her interview): Hello! Can I just talk comfortably without holding the mic? 

Hello, I am actress Jeon Mi Do. These days I am busy with the shooting schedule so I didn't have enough sleep. I also wore make-up and have to stand under a long and hot lighting, so my skin feels dry and swollen. The moment I put on Elensilia Snail Cream, my face becomes moist and stays like that for the whole day and I really like it. My mother likes using this cream and asked me to buy it for her, so I personally bought it for her several times and she is still using it until now. I want to share with all of you about my personal experience using this cream. For a moist and shiny skin, I hope all of you will have to try Elensilia Snail Cream.

More making videos from CF Elensilia by Bistus Entertainment

New photos from Jeon Mi Do as an exclusive model for Mandarin Duck (a new kind of bag style)

• Heart Eyes 1

Currently Watching List:

K-variety: 

Making scenes and short interview with Jeon Mi Do, for Elensilia Collagen Eye Cream
*beware of ads promotion*

rough translations

To the staffs: Hello~ Uh which camera should I look? Ah yes

Hello, I'm actress Jeon Mi Do. When I am shooting, the wrinkles around my eyes and lips can be seen easily on the screen and I can't help but feel bothered. For managing it thoroughly, I started to use Elensilia collagen eye cream. It has rich nutrients for the skin and after using it I could feel the changed of my skin's elasticity. I want to invite you all to join me using Elensilia collagen eye cream to manage your wrinkles too

Making scenes / photo stills of CF Mandarina Duck by Bistus Ent

• Heart Eyes 1

Currently Watching List:

K-variety: 

• 2 months later...
On 2/27/2021 at 10:36 PM, LaLa said:

Jeon Mi Do has been selected as a new brand ambassador for Italian total fashion brand Mandarina Duck!

Jeon Mi Do YT video of "Whats inside my bag ? "

I have to admit I'm a bit curious on whats inside celeb's bag. So sometimes I watched them. Mi Do personality I think is very practical type of person. I like her hand cream, but never heard the brand. And the Marina Duck black bag is so minimalist but looks high quality 👍Approved!

• Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

12 a.m KST. It's our favourite actress birthday :eeeee:

Jeon Mi Do DC gallery collaborated with the international fans to put up a subway advertisement to celebrate the actress 40th birthday (Korean Age) and her 15th year debut anniversary. They put up the advertisement at Hyehwa station. It located near Daehak-ro, which is a well known area for theater and arts performance such as musicals and theatre plays. 

Despite her busy schedule she managed to visit the advertisement and post it on Instagram! 

Eng translation

Once again happiest birthday to our lovely actress Jeon Mi Do. Thank you for letting us know about you by spreading your wings to silver screen. May you always stay healthy and happy. Cheers to a great birthday and wish you have a best day with your loved ones :duckhearts:

• Star Struck 1

Currently Watching List:

K-variety: 

A great news on Mi Do birthday! She finally confirmed her participation in her upcoming projects and new drama! She will appear along Son Ye Jin and fellow musical and theater actress Kim Ji Hyun in JTBC 2022 drama Thirty Nine (literal title)

Upcoming drama “39” (literal title) has confirmed its main cast!

Following Son Ye Jin being fixed for the cast in June, it has now been confirmed that Jeon Mi Do and Kim Ji Hyun will be joining her in the new JTBC drama.

“39” is about three friends who met in their second year of high school and are now on the verge of turning 40. The drama will tell the beautiful and emotional everyday stories of three 39-year-old woman who encounter unforeseen circumstances.

As announced previously, Son Ye Jin will play Cha Mi Jo, the head dermatologist of a clinic in Gangnam. She is a warm character who grew up in a wealthy environment with a caring family and everything she could wish for.

Jeon Mi Do will take on the role of Jung Chan Young, who dreamed of becoming an actress but ended up becoming an acting teacher instead. Although her way of speaking may seem blunt and harsh, the sincerity in her words makes her a character impossible to hate.

Kim Ji Hyun will transform into Jang Joo Hee, a department store cosmetics manager. Due to her timid personality, she has yet to really experience a romantic relationship.

“39” will be written by Yoo Young Ah, who previously wrote “Encounter,” “Entertainer,” and the film “My Annoying Brother,” and it will be directed by Kim Sang Ho, who recently worked on “Run On.” The drama is scheduled to premiere in the first half of 2022 via JTBC.

cr: soompi

Our actress is booked and busy. :eeeee:

Let's pray for her so that she can stay healthy despite the busy schedule. She will film back to back for the drama after finishing her shoot for Hospital Playlist 2. 

• Heart Eyes 1

Currently Watching List:

K-variety: 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...