Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

2 hours ago, LFCouple said:

Does she know that we are “crazy” about the mint green color? 😂😂

she's wearing white and no mint green elsewhere so she needs to put some mint green no matter what & where to still have that white&mint green theme hahaha

2 hours ago, LFCouple said:

She posted this picture in October 19, 2020... 

spacer.png

hmmm... throwback of 2020 post which has union word in it (can also mean union-marriage... delulu haha)

so it may mean this year, union (marriage) with white & mint green as the theme. (sorry delulu mind going crazy 🤪😆)

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Haha 5
17 minutes ago, iheartseungmin said:

ok... do we have SGSM spy in the house? please own up  😂

you know why? because we have been 'quiet' for more than 5 hours...so they threw those pics to get us going again 😂

hahahaha nice one @iheartseungmin

maybe SG & SM know this haven already and they themselves are enjoying the clues we find. so they keep giving us more 🥳😄

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Haha 5
  • Party! 1
1 hour ago, ishipSGxSM said:

she's wearing white and no mint green elsewhere so she needs to put some mint green no matter what & where to still have that white&mint green theme hahaha

hmmm... throwback of 2019 post which has union word in it (can also mean union-marriage... delulu haha)

so it may mean this year, union (marriage) with white & mint green as the theme. (sorry delulu mind going crazy 🤪😆)

could it be that SM was hinting that they 'officially' dated on that date by editing those pics with those mint lines and splotches? and let's not forget the lilac book titled 'union' 😉

I'm getting carried away in my own storytelling 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Heart Eyes 2
33 minutes ago, iheartseungmin said:

could it be that SM was hinting that they 'officially' dated on that date by editing those pics with those mint lines and splotches? and let's not forget the lilac book titled 'union' 😉

I'm getting carried away in my own storytelling 😂

I like your story.. 😂😂

Edited by LFCouple
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
14 minutes ago, LFCouple said:

Did she use light mint green for fonts (the last row) of her captions lately?

maybe it depends on our phone? mine seems color blue.

anyways, i just realized that the walls on the two pictures are white and mint green again 😏 or does our eyes just deceive us and we just kept on seeing what we want to see? 🤣

spacer.png

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Haha 8
11 hours ago, ishipSGxSM said:

hahahaha nice one @iheartseungmin

maybe SG & SM know this haven already and they themselves are enjoying the clues we find. so they keep giving us more 🥳😄

🤣🤣🤣 I actually secretly thought it was possibly that they have someone spy on this forum.... lol 

This is out of nowhere and might not at all related.... I've been re-watching lots of SM's dramas and movies recently while waiting for her Monthly house....I just realized that she actually has worked with many of the hot ones....Especially 4 out of the 5 K-model avengers. Another thing I just realized is that all of her co-stars I really think they looked cute together with SM are all Capricorns. 😊😊 My favorites are D-Day and BTIMFL. 

Okay, here comes my delusional observations. She hasn't taken any projects with actors in her age range like she usually did after LF.....Her co-stars in Soul Mechanic and MH are much older. And the one she is now considering if not already accepted the offer, the potential co-star is much younger than her..... 🤔🤔🤔 It made me wonder why 3 in a row??? 

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 3
  • Insightful 1
6 hours ago, LFCouple said:

Seems like the old phone... and from her outfit and her hair, it could be old photos that she just posted now. 

She posted this picture on October 19, 2020 (last year)

spacer.png

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGhNYacFRfa/?igshid=15xdnzdikbjr9

Wow this is making me crazy!!😂😂😂

Could it be an answer to a question why SG had to write ILOVEYOU❤ for the month of October?

• Heart Eyes 1
  • Shocked 7
1 hour ago, WondererSG said:

Wow this is making me crazy!!😂😂😂

Could it be an answer to a question why SG had to write ILOVEYOU❤ for the month of October?

?????? 😏😏

What is with October 19???? Someone made timeline comparison of their 2019 IG posts after LF project...They both posted on 10/19/2019 too..... Could that actually mean something??? 

Arghhh....I couldn't focus on my work...why do I keep coming back here....🤣🤣🤣

Edited by WaterCat
  • Haha 8
  • Clapping Hands 2
3 hours ago, Warm Paws said:

Just to join the delusion. Are the mint green blotches on her eyes, hands and lips? and her caption is "just yeong-wonhi"  which is the name of her character in Monthly House, but also means "just forever".

And my delulu make me check on this: 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CInbUx3Fzhv/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CInaxtUl77i/

Its SM post last Dec. 10, the day SG officially released his new album and the song Your Eyes,Hands and Lips came out.. 

My delulu imagination was SM pose interpret the song..🤩🤩🤩🤩

15 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

where & when did SG write it? or is it his song? sorry am not aware of this hehe

I saw a tweet last month, a SG fan translated what SG wrote in the calendar that is part of the Year End merch of the FC..

IMG-20210310-045501-167.jpg

Edited by WondererSG
  • Like 4
  • Insightful 3
  • Heart Eyes 3
1 hour ago, WondererSG said:

And my delulu make me check on this: 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CInbUx3Fzhv/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CInaxtUl77i/

Its SM post last Dec. 10, the day SG officially released his new album and the song Your Eyes,Hands and Lips came out.. 

My delulu imagination was SM pose interpret the song..🤩🤩🤩🤩

I saw a tweet last month, a SG fan translated what SG wrote in the calendar that is part of the Year End merch of the FC..

IMG-20210310-045501-167.jpg

😆😆😆😆

With all the crumbs that you all found, it clearly makes sense. It's like a puzzle I love that 👏

#inconclusionseugminisdating 🥳

• Like 4

I was busy today watching MITH episodes since july 2019 😅

I wanted to observe Seung gi while he was shooting LF 😂 trying hard to have some clues. 

Seung gi was single when he shot LF. 100% sure 100% single. I just wanted to be sure 😅

On the episode 77 (filmed on july 2019) he asked the master's son (who is 6 years old) if he knows what Love is because he didn't know. Can't be clearer. 

IMG-20210309-234230.jpg

As I said, I started to watch Soul Mechanic with So min (I love it) 

The drama was aired on KBS2 from 6th may to 25th june 2020.

And what happened the next day? On 26th of june? So min's break up announcement. The next day? 😂 

They shot the drama on the beginning of 2020 certainly January even maybe on the end of 2019. But they couldn't announce the breakup. They didn't want to put a shadow on the drama. 

That's why the agencies didn't confirm their relationship on dec 2019 when he was discharged. 

And we all know that on 26th of june Seung gi chose "naked" song during his Naver live on the radio. This song was released on 2017. Why choosing this song? For me he clearly wanted to give a message. 

@WondererSG do you know if his live on 26th june was a real live? Or if it was recorded earlier in june?

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 2
  • Tasty 1

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4EXPDmnp2x/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

SG's post on 26 oct 2019

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4DGuiJFEbv/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

SM's post on 26 oct 2019

looks like they're communicating via ig when SG was in singapore.😉

Let's put captions on the pics😅

SG: hello to my favourite girls...😘🤗

SM: look...look ..it's daddy...we missed you, daddy 😍

all conversations in this post are fictitious 😂😂

side note: Singapore's national flower  is lilac orchid 😉

Edited by iheartseungmin
  • Haha 7

You guys got me started stalking their IG accounts again. 🤣🤣🤣 I think I sort of found something. Correct me if I'm wrong. SG doesn't typically say Happy Chuseok on his IG account,right? I went through his posts and saw that he only did it once in 2015 since he opened his IG account.... And all of sudden he posted 'Happy Chuseok' in 2019...using these pics.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2TVU8snw15/?igshid=m2auje0r95jt .

This was sitting in front of So Min and then he took it away switching it with the ones the kids made.... Yes, it was that songpyeon serving scene where he leaned close to her that we all have been talking about. EP.11 minute 56.00. Do you think what I'm thinking B2??? 

Can't this be anymore obvious? I'm sure this time I didn't delude...😁😁😁

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 4