Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

11 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

@WondererSG

This one? 

IMG-20210308-133533.jpg

By the way he's always stucked to his phone ☺

yes.. the 2nd pic, the sim slot was visible, the one in his ring finger.. if you check it in Naver, it was so clear because its in high definition.. i tried to snipped the zoomed i made but unfortunately, cant paste it here..

Edited by WondererSG
  • Like 2
7 hours ago, Diva said:

SG: I feel comfortable, yes yesterday I had to go smoke-free, but actually I sang the old song in the Park-Na-Rae.

Thank you so much @Diva. It is truly amazing how you are the one to give us english translation of LF Radio visit despite language barriers. Your hard work is really appreciated. I am curious with SG’s closing statement though that says, “Yesterday, I had to go smoke-free.” Does this mean SG smokes?  I am not really a long time SG fan so I only assumed that he has no vices of sort because he is health conscious and especially that smoking is not advisable for singers.

Or maybe this statement has other meaning? Thanks in advance for any member who can enlighten ☺️🙏🏻

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
29 minutes ago, Seung-Min said:

Thank you so much @Diva. It is truly amazing how you are the one to give us english translation of LF Radio visit despite language barriers. Your hard work is really appreciated. I am curious with SG’s closing statement though that says, “Yesterday, I had to go smoke-free.” Does this mean SG smokes?  I am not really a long time SG fan so I only assumed that he has no vices of sort because he is health conscious and especially that smoking is not advisable for singers.

Or maybe this statement has other meaning? Thanks in advance for any member who can enlighten ☺️🙏🏻

I know SG doesn't smoke because in one of 1N2D games where they have to name cigarette brands and he really can't answer one. He said he doesnt know any because he doesn't smoke, and he lose that game.

Maybe it has different meaning 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
7 hours ago, SGxSM said:

Na rae's personality yes and also Seung gi and So min who always stay in touch with people they work with. 

Yes literally no news after LF, very suprising and totally not usual. 

That’s very unusual considering on one of her vlogs, SM mentioned that she always get separation anxiety when her show/s end or about to end because of the friendship and closeness she always had with coworkers that’s why she keeps in touch with them. Why not with SG? 

Sorry guys, I’m still rewatching ep 1. I had trouble keeping up with the rewatch party bec of schedule.😓

I hope MITH PDnim will come up on an idea on how to make SM as  guest or just any new interaction of the two. Or just a crumb or hint that these two are dating. But sometimes, we just had to accept their “silence” with one another because there are times that silence means ‘yes’. 🤞🏻
conclusion: yes #seungmindating❤️

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

Randomly rewatching LF and I just suddenly need to see episode 2 to compare a scene in episode 12. 

Just look how distant SG to SM when she's helping him look for kimchi in episode 2, making sure that he keep his distance from SM. The distance from her when he's reaching out from the fridge and how he reached out the pot holders in episode 12 from the back and also in episode 11, the way he comfortably leaned closer to SM to serve the rice cake, and SM even looked up to him. You'll see a different level of comfortability with the two just by their body language. 

C05-D193-E-9-DE5-4-E1-E-94-AA-A037-DE961

79-DAEBAD-5-AE8-4-FBD-BFC7-39944-E44-A8-

BAA269-B1-B1-C3-496-F-9-E49-56-B6-ABF821

And this in episode 2, SM really speak her mind. She'll bounced back just to clarify something. Look how she answered back SG when he didn't want Yi Han to drink milk when he didn't finish his meal. SM offered Yi Han a milk but SG overheard them and object. 

"No he cant drink"

"But you said he's allowed to drink..."

"But he didnt finish..."

"ahh..."

SM so cute, she really wont stand down easily. And that's what challenged SG i think, and maybe that's why LSJ also like her for him. She breaks SG's leadership attitude sometimes. She'll obey SG but she has to know why first. 

0-D1531-C4-2-AA1-4674-B3-C0-F2-BBC54-FF1

3-D100-F6-F-EE69-4312-908-C-77-D1812-D83

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
1 hour ago, Seung-Min said:

Muchas gracias @Diva. Es realmente sorprendente cómo es usted el que nos brinda la traducción al inglés de la visita de LF Radio a pesar de las barreras del idioma. Su arduo trabajo es muy apreciado. Aunque tengo curiosidad por la declaración final de SG que dice: "Ayer, tuve que dejar de fumar". ¿Significa esto que SG fuma? Realmente no soy un fanático de SG desde hace mucho tiempo, así que solo asumí que él no tiene vicios de ningún tipo porque es consciente de la salud y especialmente porque fumar no es recomendable para los cantantes.

¿O tal vez esta afirmación tiene otro significado? Gracias de antemano por cualquier miembro que pueda iluminar ☺️ 🙏🏻

Thank you beautiful for appreciating the work and reading the writing, SeungGi does not actually smoke, I imagine that the translator sometimes plays a trick on us, in the interview he talks about drinking not smoking.And if you drink your tequilitas as they say here in Mexico 🇲🇽

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Party! 1
12 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

SM so cute, she really wont stand down easily. And that's what challenged SG i think, and maybe that's why LSJ also like her for him. She breaks SG's leadership attitude sometimes. She'll obey SG but she has to know why first. 

@Myshipperheart_SGSM I love your observations.

SM and SG’s personalities are very different but really complement each other.  I’m married to a very energetic, outspoken guy (very much like SG’s personality.) I’m the introvert and silent type.( very much like SM) He leads our relationship, I’m submissive but I always question if I’m in doubt. And it works. 

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
1 hour ago, LuckyGirl said:

I know SG doesn't smoke because in one of 1N2D games where they have to name cigarette brands and he really can't answer one. He said he doesnt know any because he doesn't smoke, and he lose that game.

Maybe it has different meaning 

That's right SeungGi doesn't smoke, SG talked about drinking 🍷🍻🍺🥂🍾

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Randomly rewatching LF and I just suddenly need to see episode 2 to compare a scene in episode 12. 

Just look how distant SG to SM when she's helping him look for kimchi in episode 2, making sure that he keep his distance from SM. The distance from her when he's reaching out from the fridge and how he reached out the pot holders in episode 12 from the back and also in episode 11, the way he comfortably leaned closer to SM to serve the rice cake, and SM even looked up to him. You'll see a different level of comfortability with the two just by their body language. 

C05-D193-E-9-DE5-4-E1-E-94-AA-A037-DE961

79-DAEBAD-5-AE8-4-FBD-BFC7-39944-E44-A8-

BAA269-B1-B1-C3-496-F-9-E49-56-B6-ABF821

And this in episode 2, SM really speak her mind. She'll bounced back just to clarify something. Look how she answered back SG when he didn't want Yi Han to drink milk when he didn't finish his meal. SM offered Yi Han a milk but SG overheard them and object. 

"No he cant drink"

"But you said he's allowed to drink..."

"But he didnt finish..."

"ahh..."

0-D1531-C4-2-AA1-4674-B3-C0-F2-BBC54-FF1

3-D100-F6-F-EE69-4312-908-C-77-D1812-D83

I noticed that conversation too.... TBH, there are things that I don't like from SG on this show as he sometimes (esp. at the beginning of the show) crossed the lines unconsciously threatening and stressing out the kids... The obvious one was YiHan's tooth conversation.... He was pretty bad there. That was actually what made me realize how great SM is.... She didn't join the other 3 when they were joking with Yihan's tooth...instead she was staring at Yihan looking very concerned. The way she communicated with kids by giving them reasons and have them make their own decision was just WOW. She always told the kids to say thank you....telling the kids not to bother the chicken when picking up eggs and not to hurt 🍎 tree when picking up the apples....and many more of these small things that I could only see from SM among the 4 of them. So Min with no doubt will make an ideal mom...and for sure SG saw that too... He did get better as the show progressed.....And I'm sure all these little things made him fall for her more and more as we all saw that stares of him from the award ceremony....His eyes said it all. 

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 4

We have many ways to communicate with children, So min is so well given to take care of children. I agree completely. 

But I do think that Seung gi did a great job too. I mean about Yi han and milk, as a mom, I would have done exactly the same thing as Seung gi. You have to put limits with children because they don't know themselves where to stop. As adults we have these responsibilities even it can be rude sometimes.

Even about this topic, I find that Seugmin is a great team. 

When you are parents, there is a natural balance. Each one has his role, for example one will love to play with children, the other will put limits easily. 

On the opposite I found their conversation about Yi han very constructive. You have to agree with the other parent even if you think differently

Yeah he fell for her because he surely admired her 😍

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 2

I noticed something about episode 1.

When Lee Seo jin talked about So min's picture on her child psychology license. 

Here what he said 

IMG-20210308-172553.jpg

First Lee Seo jin said "what's wrong with your picture? "

So min said "that's my profile picture"

Seo jin said "what's this? Can you do this? "

And Seung gi's surprising words  "It's wrong, you look too pretty in the picture" 😂😂😂

Na rae added  "who would use that kind of picture on a license?" 

And here Seung gi laughed and said "right". He finally understood what Lee Seo jin and Na rae wanted to say... 

Lee Seo jin confirmed and said "Is it ok to cover your face?"

So min answered "It's okay it's not for a passport"

That's what Lee Seo jin wanted to say from the beginning, that you can't cover your face in official licenses/ documents, not that she was too pretty 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 8
39 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

We have many ways to communicate with children, So min is so well given to take care of children. I agree completely. 

But I do think that Seung gi did a great job too. I mean about Yi han and milk, as a mom, I would have done exactly the same thing as Seung gi. You have to put limits with children because they don't know themselves where to stop. As adults we have these responsibilities even it can be rude sometimes.

Even about this topic, I find that Seugmin is a great team. 

When you are parents, there is a natural balance. Each one has his role, for example one will love to play with children, the other will put limits easily. 

On the opposite I found their conversation about Yi han very constructive. You have to agree with the other parent even if you think differently

Yeah he fell for her because he surely admired her 😍

I don't really mind him trying to discipline the kids. I totally agree he did great for that part with the milk conversation. Yihan needed to be disciplined.....

However, he could have been more aware not to threaten or stress out the kids...especially he has already studied child psychology. Stuffs like asking who do you think is the best...who do you like better.....or comparing the kids should be avoided. I was referring to the tooth's conversation as one of my examples. That's why he needed SM for the balance.

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, SGxSM said:

She's so pretty, with this haircut she looks even more like So min 😍

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMHKK3CJmqm/?igshid=1o48op3lg12am

Aahh.... Yoo-jin's parent's photos look so pro. She's so pretty! She knows how to pose in front of the camera and has nice facial expressions. She'll do great if she tries being a child actress. I know the perfect role for her already! :lenny:

3 hours ago, WaterCat said:

noticed that conversation too.... TBH, there are things that I don't like from SG on this show as he sometimes (esp. at the beginning of the show) crossed the lines unconsciously threatening and stressing out the kids...

I agree. There are a number of things he did that I can think of that irked me a bit, but they aren't too bad. He's still young and playful, and his actions are maybe influenced by how he jokes around with his buddies or people he hangs out with. But at least he does those things to the older kids, maybe thinking they're already mature enough for it. I'd probably do the same subconsciously if I was there.

All of them teased Yi-han with the girls, but LSG was the one that almost goes overboard I think. He also did bribe the kids in multiple occasions. (I feel like there's social stigma for this kind of act, but I think a lot of parents still do it in one form or another, they just don't realize it) Again, at least he did it with Yi-han and Jeong-Heon, so I think he's very aware that those acts might be absorbed differently by the younger kids, especially the girls. 

I remember LSG doing the bribe thing in front of LSJ and PNR, but not JSM. Maybe he knows that JSM will scold him if she catches him doing that. :laugh: "son, don't tell mommy I gave you money, okay?"

Edited by Warm Paws
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7
14 hours ago, SGxSM said:

Don't think it means something or he wouldn't talk of that like a failure. I mean if he was really dating her he would had forget about this past and only enjoy his new memories with her. 

I felt that he just wanted to joke, like "you think it's a failure for me but it's not a failure, I don't regret it" 

But us, women, we can't joke with those kind of things right ? 🤣

Watched the episode.. @Myshipperheart_SGSM, @SGxSM yeah.. he seemed on a brink telling his past relationship. Good call that at the end he changed his story to his military service.

Out of topic, he attended Cho Jung Sik (SBS announcer) wedding. I found out that he announced the wedding/relationship only one month before the wedding via his IG and planning to announce it via radio. 

Most likely, Seung Gi would keep his relationship under a wrap until close to the wedding.. Sigh.. we just need to be patient, collecting presumably crumbs.. 😂😂 Wondering, if he’ll announce a wedding, he might share it via MITH (if the spouse permits). I remember there was one MITH episode where the master kinda announcing his wedding (episode 93/94, if I’m not mistaken).

• Heart Eyes 1

i chance upon this ig page on seungmin. just want to share also coz the pictures posted are cute and it makes me smile hehe. the pictures are very clear and even some of the screenshots of their stares are shown here. haha! maybe one of us here owns this page. if ever, thank you and keep 'em coming! haha! i enjoyed looking at this seungmin ig 😁

https://instagram.com/seunggisomin?igshid=d2qgzzhmgive

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 2

watching MITH ep162...

SG mentioned pororo 🤣

spacer.png

in LF ep16, grace's mom mentioned pororo to him coz grace thinks he's the same as eddy who creates & invents things. but SG doesn't know who pororo is. haha!

spacer.png

if now that SG remembers & knows who pororo is, for sure it's because of LF. even this small detail he remembers clearly. so how can he forget all his moments with SM, right? 🤭🥰

• Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 4
  • Clapping Hands 1
19 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

i chance upon this ig page on seungmin. just want to share also coz the pictures posted are cute and it makes me smile hehe. the pictures are very clear and even some of the screenshots of their stares are shown here. haha! maybe one of us here owns this page. if ever, thank you and keep 'em coming! haha! i enjoyed looking at this seungmin ig 😁

https://instagram.com/seunggisomin?igshid=d2qgzzhmgive

Yes...We should thank whoever this person is...

• Like 2
40 minutes ago, Lin M said:

Yes...We should thank whoever this person is...

Love this IG too. 

i love this screenshot.  Just reminds me of my previous post here of how their closeness really changed through LF shooting. They dont seem to care about how close they are with each other, and that they are literally glued to each other. 

and that only shows that their closeness isn't delusional. it's real. and a high possibility of them being REAL. 

Screen-Shot-2021-03-09-at-2-46-31-PM.png

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 7
3 minutes ago, iheartseungmin said:

SM new post in ig..

is something wrong with my eyes, or is there really 2 mint green lines at the corner of SM's jacket? and in the second pic there is a pale minty green splotches(?) at the corner of her lips and at her palm?

Nothing wrong with your eyes... I just wanted to make the same comments as you... 😂😂

Does she know that we are “crazy” about the mint green color? 😂😂

spacer.png

Edited by LFCouple
  • Haha 5