Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

3 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Btw those who already have 100 pts Haven Points can buy the LF badge here :

https://janghaven.com/membersshop/view/27-little-forest-couple/

It will showed up on below our profile, like @Seung-Min's as example :

20210306-142418.jpg

Ayiiiii......the kid in me is happy 😍  I immediately thought of purchasing when I found out about our haven shop but I have to wait for 100 haven points until I forgot about it and thankful for our moderator @SilverMoonTea for her diligence to remind us. This badge signifies how happy SM is when SG is around and how she happily reacts with his jokes. SG imitated Yihan’s voice here that cracked SM. How she laughs heartily convinced me that she’s so over with her past this time around. Although I read somewhere that when a person laugh’s loudly, it could be that he/she is actually lonely and tries to mask it with laughter. However, SM’s eyes here is sparkling and she’s glowing all through out the episodes. Therefore, SM’s laughter around SG is nothing short of genuine feeling of happiness. Her positive energy radiates in the show and from SG words himself, “I cannot think of anyone more than fitted to do LF than SM.”

Well Seunggi-sshi, for SeungMin shippers like us, “We cannot also think of anyone more than fitted to marry SM than you.”

Although SG is blurry here, my eyes are bright enough to notice SG laughing together with SM. 

spacer.png

To those who will oppose, fight me! 👊😁

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

good night girls .. !!!

Fourth part of L.F radio interview 

Minute 43:00

SJ: You just keep eye

I think I have a sore finger, when I ask for five fingers.

Children are different and there are some who do not care. 

DJ:  Is there a boy who is very practical among independent children?

Minute: 43:29 

SG: There are unique children, I have an independent one and I love Seo-Joon-Young. It is also very uncomfortable to have a professional job, to love everything and I have to fit in well.

Everything is different, it is difficult for me, why my work is very different instead of being so natural to me, when we basically like a little boy, and I really love all children. 

SJ:I love all the children and everything suits me very well 😜

Minute: 43:58 

DJ: And is this possible enough? Is it possible to play and do something like that? 

Minute: 43: 59

SG: I actually like it, so I can play an hour or two with them. 

minute: 44:15 

PNR: We will have 4hrs. And 3hrs. Together and it's hard for real parents, so I don't see that in your mind. Once I was 8 years old my parents cultivated 

SM: I think it's the first of the 4 guests That grew up in nature.

SG:  Your experience in nature as a child helped you a lot when you take this program. 

PNR:  The kids were a little scared of dirt is good, but I took off my shoes and socks even though I was scared of it, so once I stepped on it, so did the kids

And they approached easily, they really like the tree house.

Minute: 44:58 

PNR, SM y SG: they spoke of the children of the things they said the most, The most common words were, Shoes etc.

:couplehug:

Minute: 45:41 

SJ:  Yes, But when we talk about judo, 🥰 I asked the children to make a heart :cuddle:

This photo of us is courted, children you care about children 

Minute: 45:42 

SoMin: Did you cry? 

SJ: I didn't play dirt even as a kid, why did he grow up in the city 

DJ:Song request 

SG: I'm a favorite Lewis singer :pandablush:

• Like 5
  • Clapping Hands 1

done rewatching episode 1 🥳😁

someone mentioned here that modu immediately approved of SG when he arrived (since he kept on playing with him). just like yeol moo, he stared at SG right away and after SG touched his cheek, he made a sound (too bad can't post video). he is like saying, okay, i 100% approve of this samchon for my imo hahaha

spacer.png

i also loved this scene. SG is sooo hot! damn! roar! 🤣 he really does have that manly charms in LF. he looks so good 💕

spacer.png

and even just in episode 1, our seungmin couple clicked right away. they even matched/color coordinated on their first day with the kids. even their body posture/movement in this screenshot is the same. they really are a match made in heaven. haha

spacer.png

p.s. thank you @Diva for translating the radio interview 👍

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 1
57 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

done rewatching episode 1 🥳😁

someone mentioned here that modu immediately approved of SG when he arrived (since he kept on playing with him). just like yeol moo, he stared at SG right away and after SG touched his cheek, he made a sound (too bad can't post video). he is like saying, okay, i 100% approve of this samchon for my imo hahaha

spacer.png

i also loved this scene. SG is sooo hot! damn! roar! 🤣 he really does have that manly charms in LF. he looks so good 💕

spacer.png

and even just in episode 1, our seungmin couple clicked right away. they even matched/color coordinated on their first day with the kids. even their body posture/movement in this screenshot is the same. they really are a match made in heaven. haha

spacer.png

p.s. thank you @Diva for translating the radio interview 👍

I think everyone here have rewatched LF so many times but feels like it's still our first time and there are scenes or moments of our SeungMin that we love seeing even the slightest and ordinary scene but becomes extraordinary in our eyes  maybe because we can't get enough of them and our ultimate take away is seeing them lovey-dovey in real life. Who knows? 🤞😅

Modu is already seizing SG, and realizes he can be a good samchon to YM 😆

spacer.png

I love how these two are synchronized, . 

They just clicked immediately. 

spacer.png

Somin is an independent girl and very confident but is also a good supporter to SG. 

spacer.png

LF happens to be their avenue to show who they really are, how they are with the children. Their natural self comes along. 

Many thanks to @ishipSGxSM and @SilverMoonTeafor helping me how to insert images and gif.  I used both suggestions to see what works for me.

All other gifs and images are already posted by some so better limit mine..and on to next hehe.

Happy watching guys. 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Clapping Hands 1
15 minutes ago, LuckyGirl said:

Creo que todos aquí han vuelto a ver LF tantas veces, pero sentimos que todavía es nuestra primera vez y hay escenas o momentos de nuestro SeungMin que nos encanta ver incluso la escena más leve y ordinaria, pero se vuelve extraordinario a nuestros ojos, tal vez porque no podemos captar. suficientes de ellos y nuestra mejor comida es verlos amorosos en la vida real. ¿Quién sabe? 🤞 😅

Modu ya se está apoderando de SG y se da cuenta de que puede ser un buen samchon para YM 😆

spacer.png

Me encanta cómo se sincronizan estos dos. 

Simplemente hicieron clic de inmediato. 

spacer.png

Somin es una chica independiente y muy segura de sí misma, pero también es una buena defensora de SG. 

spacer.png

LF pasa a ser su vía para mostrar quiénes son realmente, cómo son con los niños. Su yo natural aparece. 

Muchas gracias a @ishipSGxSM y @SilverMoonTeapor ayudarme a insertar imágenes y gif. Usé ambas sugerencias para ver qué funciona para mí.

Todos los demás gifs e imágenes ya están publicados por algunos, así que mejor limite el mío ... y pase al siguiente jeje.

Felices viendo chicos. 

What I realized in the course of the chapters of L.F, almost most of their costumes that they used were coordinated to the same colors, they seem to have agreed, SeunGi and SoMin

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1

I’ll start my pitch with how modu was feeling close to SG and he was absolutely enjoying his attention 😍

spacer.png

SG’s eyes and smile when SM finally arrived together with NR :wow:  Looking cool as if he did not worry how to make Yeolmo sleep. Mr. Lee, I thought you said it was harder than working out 🤣

spacer.png

Moving on to their first day in LF,. SG was like a magnet to SM. She is subconsciously following him and often next to him. In this scene however, she was conscious not to go inside and be caught in one frame, alone with Seung gi. Instead, she went to call Na Rae who was obviously going inside as well 🙊

spacer.png

• Insightful 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 4
35 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Hi. Started Ep1 just now. I will give my observations later after rewatching 😊

by the way, saw this in IG. He really has a wall haha 😊 and the girl really seems touchy but SG just.....#inconclusiontheyaredating

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMElR4YJLX7/?igshid=4c80gzrritmr

Saw it too and yeah the girl is touchy but stisfied that SG has a wall lol. 

Happy watching Ep1 🙂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

This is for me. I dont know why SG has this very surprised look to see SM, NR and LSJ though surprise just acted normal. Could it really be that SG was eyeing her even before? Because he can't stop looking at her even on day 1. He already stealing glances. 

And i like how SG checked out SM's sister when she appeared to get YM. He really looked who she is, like interested to know and meet the family 😊 in the other picture, it shows that SM is really independent, and SG immediately knew that this woman is something. She even carried his luggage in return of carrying her tree, she even lifted it to the platform so it will not get soiled though its too heavy for her and SG looked at her. Mesmerized by her unique attitutde that made him eye her since day 1. 

8-D463793-4-F8-C-414-B-9267-FDCAAA740-F4

BACD8-F86-CFAA-4-C38-9899-5-AF6-F83-F435

D818-E4-E3-015-F-41-FA-BF60-23-F5-E56-AD

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 8
39 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

This is for me. I dont know why SG has this very surprised look to see SM, NR and LSJ though surprise just acted normal. Could it really be that SG was eyeing her even before? Because he can't stop looking at her even on day 1. He already stealing glances. 

he's definitely smitten once he saw her. it's love at first sight. hehe

and i love how SG loves touching the cheeks of the kids. he started that with yeol moo and even with the other kids that's how he shows his affection. wonder if he also does that to SM 🤔🙈

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 2

Wow, very nice observations from all of you. Many things that I didn’t realize before; and interesting to find others’ insights.

For me, the fact that Little Forest is a variety show means that they had more opportunities to get to know the real person - rather than in a drama. In a drama, their focus will be on memorizing the scripts, discussing on how to deliver excellent acting; while here they just have to act as themselves, and maybe discussing on what they want as a person, and maybe having a family.. 😍😍

I found Somin is a straightforward, cheerful, confident, and driven person. She said what on her mind directly. In many aspects, I found her somehow similar to Seung Gi; yet different. 😍 

Anyone notice this scene - where SG said that he wanted to sit there and had some coffee in the morning; and Somin replied that SG kept thinking/saying what he want.

spacer.png

And the next morning, he really did sit and drink coffee; while watching beautiful Somin played with all kids... He must love the views at that moment 😍😍

spacer.png

14 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

he's definitely smitten once he saw her. it's love at first sight. hehe

Agree.. and he seemed to grow deeper as he knew her personality even more...

• Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 6
1 hour ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

And i like how SG checked out SM's sister when she appeared to get YM. He really looked who she is, like interested to know and meet the family 😊 in the other picture, it shows that SM is really independent, and SG immediately knew that this woman is something. She even carried his luggage in return of carrying her tree, she even lifted it to the platform so it will not get soiled though its too heavy for her and SG looked at her. Mesmerized by her unique attitutde that made him eye her since day 1. 

8-D463793-4-F8-C-414-B-9267-FDCAAA740-F4

BACD8-F86-CFAA-4-C38-9899-5-AF6-F83-F435

D818-E4-E3-015-F-41-FA-BF60-23-F5-E56-AD

I love that you emphasized how SG looks at SM at the same time Modu's on him. Modu is into SG already, they also clicked lol. The connection...it's already there 😅

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

I can't believe after countless time of rewatching that each one of us can still find a cute romantic crumbs of this two. We are quite good shipper detectives.

I just realized today that SG-SM have mastered synchronized-gestures/postures etc from day 1. this two can win olympic medal for synchronize swimmingspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png 

Edited by Lou
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 5
  • Clapping Hands 2
16 hours ago, Warm Paws said:

Here's a little something I made for fun inspired by their matching cardigan and the thought of a joint ad. I'll keep it unlisted and maybe even pull it down in a couple of days. I don't think the general public seeing this is a good idea, but maybe they do? :laugh: For now at least, it's only for you guys. 

Anyway, happy weekend everyone! Wishing your Saturday morning is as nice as this. :lenny:

@Warm Pawsnice video.. Btw, after reading all the reviews from episode 1; I recalled one of the songs that Seung Gi recommended during his album promo - Tadow by FKJ and Masego...

The lyrics are full of admirations.. It really triggers my shipper mode for SeungMin... 😍 maybe another video using this song..

Oh oh I saw her and she hit me like (tadow)
Saw that thing so beautiful (tadow)
She just hit my heart, oh (tadow)
Full force and she got me like (tadow)
I be like (tadow)
Baby (tadow)
Why you so fine? (Tadow) (tadow)
Gotta make you mine (tadow) (tadow)
So hard to find (tadow) (tadow)
Baby like oh
How'd you do the thing?
The way that you do it and she ain't even show
Nothing
She be walking 'round so confident, so Heaven-sent
I think she was meant to knock 'em dead like (tadow) (tadow)
Like (tadow) (tadow)
Girl you so fine (tadow)
Ohhh (tadow) (tadow)
Girl you rocking like ooh 
She was so sublime
Super fine
She was never lying
Strutting in her heels
Or her slides either way
Eyes on her every single day, week, year
Everyone wondering how she does it with no fear
All that confidence was it Heaven-sent?
Does it come within?
Does it come run out?
I don't know
She'll just have 'em runnin'
Out and in man they want to sin
Talking deadly sin
With Mrs. Lady I don't understand
Why she hit 'em like (tadow) (tadow)
Yeah, like (tadow) (tadow)
Girl you knock 'em dead (tadow) (tadow)
Ohhh (tadow)
How you do it like you do it (tadow) (tadow)
Yeah yeah (tadow) (tadow)
Baby you knock 'em dead (tadow) (tadow)
I already said it (tadow)

• Like 2
  • Star Struck 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 2
27 minutes ago, Lou said:

I just realized today that SG-SM have mastered synchronized-gestures/postures etc from day 1. this two can win olympic medal for synchronize swimming

Besides gestures, I found they been repeating each other sentences. Here are some that I noticed from ep 1 (sorry, I don’t know how to capture video):

- Minutes 20:10 - It’s beautiful... It’s beautiful

- Min 21:32 - This is pretty.. It’s really pretty

- Min 51:43 - Ah... Ah.. 

He really listened and repeated her... 😂😂

Seeing Seung Gi’s pictures.. wondering whether these similarities were coincidences; or subtly intentional hints for us... 😂😂

spacer.png

Edited by LFCouple
  • Like 6
  • Awesome 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
4 hours ago, Seung-Min said:

I’ll start my pitch with how modu was feeling close to SG and he was absolutely enjoying his attention 😍

spacer.png

SG’s eyes and smile when SM finally arrived together with NR :wow:  Looking cool as if he did not worry how to make Yeolmo sleep. Mr. Lee, I thought you said it was harder than working out 🤣

spacer.png

Moving on to their first day in LF,. SG was like a magnet to SM. She is subconsciously following him and often next to him. In this scene however, she was conscious not to go inside and be caught in one frame, alone with Seung gi. Instead, she went to call Na Rae who was obviously going inside as well 🙊

spacer.png

did u notice SG slightly patted Yeol Moo, that's cute.. like he also made connections with the baby, like when YM looking at the garden and struggled in his arm and he be like "what?" asked YM

anyone care to tell me (again) how to post picture here? I hv tried 'insert image from URL' not working, it just went blank after I paste the image link and pressed submit

• Like 7
  • Clapping Hands 1

I'm so happy to read all your observations today 😍😍😍 I didn't watch the first episode yet. But I will share my thoughts even if we already talk about it a thousand times.

@LFCouple wow this song is just amazing, the lyrics suit very well to them indeed. Do you have the link when he mentioned this song? It would be nice to have a new video @Warm Paws 😅 thank you in advance

@pokepo you don't have to paste your link in the url place. Just paste your direct link in your message, then wait with few seconds the picture will appear

• Like 4
On 12/11/2020 at 10:39 PM, LFCouple said:

If we look at Seung Gi year-end playlist, he might be in love now (wishful). 

https://twitter.com/sg1le/status/1336980660804857856?s=21

Seunggi's year-end playlist 🎄🎵
 1 Cal Scott-You are the reason
 2 ️⃣ Suzy-My dear love
 3 ️⃣ Masego x Fkj-Tadow
 4 ️⃣ Yoon Jong Shin-Uphill
 5 ️⃣ Cigarettes after sex-Sweet

@SGxSMSomeone posted on twitter; but I don’t know the real source of his/her tweet, though.

https://twitter.com/sg1le/status/1336980660804857856?s=21

I just found the lyrics seemed fit to our couple; even the Suzy’s song seemed fit to our “imagination” of their love story hahaha...

Edited by LFCouple
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 2