Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

So it was in screenshot in twitter and ig that all Mouse casts started following each other in IG, then why SG and SM never did? Hmmm... and until now. Never. I like how SG interacts with his girl co-star (sorry i can remember her name until now) setting up boundaries and creating a wall up to where she can go near him. A taken guy act. 

Watched their other promotion event, SG didn't hand over the mickey bouquet to her, he just took his. The MC perhaps was expecting that SG would take hers too to give it to her. Maybe SG is actually being careful that the viewers might expect a romcom plot. Setting expection.

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 2
4 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

@Myshipperheart_SGSM

Yeah I think so, in all dramas people are always expecting lovelines. So maybe he wants people to focus on the acting, the story and not shipping things. 

Following all the actors of Mouse? Really?

They are colleagues and work together so I can understand... but nothing with Somin... not even a like since LF😅

They are not following each other really weird 😂😂.

Hope rising!! couple stuff. 💗

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Clapping Hands 2

Yes @SGxSM they are now following each other in IG. 

0-F20-C75-D-9-B60-4-BEB-8-DA4-EEAE4-EF97

I think SG is tired already, he didnt show a lot of enthusiasm when they played eventhough the girl was trying to be bubbly and make the game livelier. Well they've been doing promotions since morning so Its understandable that he's tired already. Always checking his phone for a possible messages from someone special who is also on location for her drama? 🤔 maybe mrs. Pickle green sending her congratulatory messages to her Mr. Pickle green. And SG saying "wish you were here" hahaha! 

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Clapping Hands 1
27 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

On Seung gi's agency's IG story (hook_entertainment) there is a direct link to Naver for watching Mouse. It won't be translated of course but I will watch for increasing the number of views 😅

IMG-20210303-125459.jpg

Check as much as you want 😆 and then share with us, we can do a brainstorming together 😂

But yeah this phone is meaningful for us and for him as well. 

I thought exactly the same, when he said to the actor "I will unfollow you" It wasn't necessary to show his phone 

😂😂😂 just saw the updates.. video clips are there already..anyway, wished somebody can put up the mimicking he did during the break..  because for me, its very SM..

• Heart Eyes 1
6 minutes ago, WondererSG said:

😂😂😂 just saw the updates.. video clips are there already..anyway, wished somebody can put up the mimicking he did during the break..  because for me, its very SM..

Is this during the radio show that you noticed those mimicks? I have to check. 

I found the radio interview, I'm analyzing... I already found something in the first few minutes about his mimicks. 

I will share it

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
12 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

Is this during the radio show that you noticed those mimicks? I have to check. 

I found the radio interview, I'm analyzing... I already found something in the first few minutes about his mimicks. 

I will share it

Yes.. half of their guesting, they had a break, he check his phone again and then after few seconds he did those actions.. 

Edited by WondererSG
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, WondererSG said:

Yes.. half of the guesting, they had a break, he check his phone again and then after few seconds he did those actions.. 

@SGxSM and @WondererSG, I hope someone can share those mirror gesture of SG. It's a mouse promotion but why it feels more of SeungMin moments to me. Maybe the Mrs is sending him sweet messages to boost him up, and reminding him of what they agreed on for the "accepted skinship" hahaha! Let's wait for SG's "approved skinship" when it's SM's M-House promotion. haha! 

giphy.gif

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 2

I watched the all radio interview but unfortunately during the break they narrowed the window so I couldn't see very well Seung gi's expressions. 

I just noticed one moment at the beginning. His way of laughing made me think immediately to Somin's laugh in LF. I will put the gif "To laugh while shaking your head"

Really for me it's So min's mimick

20210303-155216.gif

And here the original 😁

20210303-155646.gif

• Like 10
  • Awesome 1
On 3/2/2021 at 10:04 PM, ishipSGxSM said:

even if we watch those clips over and over, it's like we're watching it for the first time hahaha!

@Poisonous Ivy if i may request on your next videos, can you also use perhaps love as a song? that's my ultimate favorite korean song. it never gets old. hehe. i think it captures SG & SM falling in love during LF shoot haha! and i hope that you won't get tired of creating seungmin videos. i see a lot of comments on your videos that they ship seungmin too 🥰

@ishipSGxSM..sure..i will research on that song and find english subs if possible. i will  not be getting tired of making fmv as long as our ship is still existing..this is my happiness and i want it to share with my co SeungMin shippers..thank u

27 minutes ago, Poisonous Ivy said:

@ishipSGxSM..sure..i will research on that song and find english subs if possible. i will  not be getting tired of making fmv as long as our ship is still existing..this is my happiness and i want it to share with my co SeungMin shippers..thank u

@Divathank you so much for the translations @everyone thank u while backreading OMG i cant keep my smile on the face I was just so happy that i jave the same observations with you guys specially on todays appearances of the mouse cast..i love so much how SG keep distance to the girl..we know usually the lead actors with sit nearby but to them they are always next to other cast which i LIKE so much..i love this Haven(aw i don't have any except this😂😂😂)

• Like 6
  • Heart Eyes 2

i was looking for something then i came across this scene where SM & LSJ did a high five. their palms touched each other for barely a second haha, and their hands remained open and kinda stiff.

spacer.png

then i remembered one of the famous yoga seungmin moments. hehe. seungmin tightly grasped each others hand and it took time for them to separate 😂

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 4
3 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

i was looking for something then i came across this scene where SM & LSJ did a high five. their palms touched each other for barely a second haha, and their hands remained open and kinda stiff.

spacer.png

then i remembered one of the famous yoga seungmin moments. hehe. seungmin tightly grasped each others hand and it took time for them to separate 😂

spacer.png

Yup different vibes. 

I liked So min's attitude here, because she wanted Lee Seo jin's approval. She was so cute. And this scene also shows how much he appreciated So min

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

OMG you guys......Love reading all your observations/comments here.... I was in the meetings all morning....so much to keep up...You girls rock 🤘🤘

Agreed with you all that LSJ adored SM here....They actually interacted a lot during LF since they both have this special bonding with the twins... to the point that I feel that it's their own space there between SJ, SM, Brooke and Grace. SM has it on her Ssomday blog when they were at the Chinese restaurant...It was her facing LSJ and the twins sitting in the middle eating rice puffs.... SM seemed really comfortable with SJ too. And I really believe that he could sense it that SM would be that woman for SG from day 1. 

@Poisonous Ivy I took me at least 15 minutes finishing each of your clip.... The replay button was abused big times. 🙂

Please accept my apology for being lame and not uploading illustration.... Its just too much efforts. Did anyone mention SG help SM carry apples for Brooke and Grace? It's on ep.14... 

Minute 59.25 it was SM carrying 2 baskets of apples talking to Brooke. And then minute 59.30 it was SG carrying those 2 baskets walking alongside Brooke and Grace's mom.... It was so dark tho... I could not see whether SM was there on his right or not... 

TBH, my intuitive sense saying that these two will get married soon...I don't know why but I can feel it. I could immediately feel that there was something at that moment they both opened the doors and met each others for the first time. There was this unexplainable 'this is it' thought popped in my head when I saw that cut scene when they first met.... I saw fireworks in the background...😁😁That was the first thing I saw and I searched Little Forest right away....signed up and paid for Rakuten Viki account and finished my LF first watch in 2 days.

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 6
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 4
22 minutes ago, WaterCat said:

Please accept my apology for being lame and not uploading illustration.... Its just too much efforts. Did anyone mention SG help SM carry apples for Brooke and Grace? It's on ep.14... 

Minute 59.25 it was SM carrying 2 baskets of apples talking to Brooke. And then minute 59.30 it was SG carrying those 2 baskets walking alongside Brooke and Grace's mom.... It was so dark tho... I could not see whether SM was there on his right or not... 

no need to apologize @WaterCat we can still use your time stamps and rewatch those scenes over and over. and that's what i will do now... haha

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Awesome 1
7 hours ago, SGxSM said:

@Myshipperheart_SGSM

Yeah I think so, in all dramas people are always expecting lovelines. So maybe he wants people to focus on the acting, the story and not shipping things. 

Following all the actors of Mouse? Really?

They are colleagues and work together so I can understand... but nothing with Somin... not even a like since LF😅

I think SG also doesn't follow Narae IG. This is really fishy🤨I mean he clearly has a good relation with Narae. 

• Like 2

I wanted to make an edit of Seung gi and So min. Because Seung gi's new outfit for his website (white and mint color) made me think to So min's Make prem vlog. Her last vlog posted on january 2021.

So first, I just wanted to match the colors. These white and mint colors seems to be always related to seungmin.

But then I stopped for a second 😳😳😳

"Wait wait wait, is this the same cardigan ? "

She wears it differently (more wide) but for me it's the same

IMG-20210303-203706.jpg

IMG-20210303-203436.jpg

• Like 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 4
8 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

I wanted to make an edit of Seung gi and So min. Because Seung gi's new outfit for his website (white and mint color) made me think to So min's Make prem vlog. Her last vlog posted on january 2021.

So first, I just wanted to match the colors. These white and mint colors seems to be always related to seungmin.

But then I stopped for a second 😳😳😳

"Wait wait wait, is this the same cardigan ? "

She wears it differently (more wide) but for me it's the same

IMG-20210303-203706.jpg

IMG-20210303-203436.jpg

yes it kinda looks the same 🤍💚 it looks big on SM since she's smaller than SG but it can be the same cardigan. 🤞 white & mint colors seems visible & connected with seungmin lately, eh. 😁🤍💚 and SM was launched as new muse of makeprem after SGs birthday ☺

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

@SGxSM mentioned SMs new makeprem vlog so i also watched it. then SMs iphone caught my attention. compared to her unboxing vlog, i think her phone has a clear case now (correct me if i'm wrong. my eyes might be tired because of looking for seungmin clues hahaha)

spacer.png

then i went to lee min ho's vlog with SG. i hope my eyes are not just seeing what i want to see hahaha! correct me again if i see wrongly hehe. i think SGs phone also has a clear case? 🤷‍♀️🤔 it's kinda hard to capture SGs phone since it's mostly covered by his huge hands hahaha

spacer.png

so do they have the same clear casing or not? 🤷‍♀️🙈🤣🤍💚

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 5
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Party! 1
1 hour ago, SGxSM said:

Jeeeezz. Now I'm imagining these two had a joint photoshoot that day. I'd probably die if LSG surprises us with an ad for the same brand.

Someone mentioned that the branding of the bath products LSG used in LF is very similar. I'll try and look for it again.

But damn. If this company somehow got these two for a joint ad being all matchy matchy with that cardigan, just chilling in that house like husband and wife... Goodness.

Make p:rem! If this isn't your plan, then please listen to us and you'll make lots of money. YOU'LL THANK US FOR SURE.

If it already is, then THANK YOU.

:wow2::shocked::popcorn: (insert all other emotions here)

Edited by Warm Paws
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Clapping Hands 1