15 minutes ago, WondererSG said:

Todays press con shows SG's line inย between the ladies.. haha he really change now..ย 

ย 

At radio show: do i saw it correctly? Or just my imagination?? Phone checking then hand gesture(very SM )..ย 

Really? What happened?

Mouse, fighting ๐Ÿ’ช

ย 

Thanks for sharing Seung gi's actuality, I couldn't watch unfortunately the promotion tour. But I will watch the episode as soon as it will aired. This drama will be successful, can't wait.ย 

ย 

He was so handsome at the press conference ๐Ÿ˜ the color of the clothes, the style everything was perfect for him.ย 

ย 

@WondererSGย yeah what happened? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

• Like 1

I saw some videos on IG about the press conference.ย 

They all made heart fingers signs when they took a picture together.ย 

But when he posed just with the young actress, she made heart fingers but Seung gi didn't, he only showed his hand even he saw that she made heart fingers.ย 

Thank you I appreciate your attitude Seung gi shi ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

IMG-20210303-083230.jpg

ย 

ย 

By the way this new picture of Seung gi screams seugmin is real.ย 

Because of the hand pose and also the colors, white and mint. Same color as their phones.ย 

Delulu's mode activated ๐Ÿ˜๏ฟผ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ

ย 

IMG-20210303-083411.jpg

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 4
1 hour ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

or could it be that the two wer having a misunderstanding prior to the presscon, that's why SG keeps looking at her with a pleading eyes haha... SM loosen up and relaxed during the radio show and she started to make eye contact with SG, joked around him, rearrange his mic stand too. And SG's mood already changed when SM started to pay attention to him. He sit very close to her and laughs a lot.ย 

the pc and radio show were in August 2019. So I think even though SG was already falling for her, SM was still feeling unsure as she was supposedly still in a relationship with LJ.. that's the possible reason forย her hesitation and awkwardness atย the pc and of course with all the cameras and press people watching them, who wouldn't ?

ย 

at the radio show they felt a bit more comfortable and started to loosen up because there were less people watching their every moves. and luckily for us, the radio show was recorded on cam soย we could see their more natural actions and sweet interactions.

33 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

I saw some videos on IG about the press conference.ย 

They all made heart fingers signs when they took a picture together.ย 

But when he posed just with the young actress, she made heart fingers but Seung gi didn't, he only showed his hand even he saw that she made heart fingers.ย 

Thank you I appreciate your attitude Seung gi shi ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

ย 

Because of the hand pose and also the colors, white and mint. Same color as their phones.ย 

Delulu's mode activated ๐Ÿ˜๏ฟผ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ

ย 

Very (infinityย x) seugmin vibes..:love:

ย 

it's like a declaration to the world.:hearties:

ย 

ย 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2
9 minutes ago, iheartseungmin said:

the pc and radio show were in August 2019. So I think even though SG was already falling for her, SM was still feeling unsure as she was supposedly still in a relationship with LJ.. that's the possible reason of her hesitation and awkwardness atย the pc and of course with all the cameras and press people watching the, who wouldn't ?

ย 

at the radio show they felt a bit more comfortable and started to loosen up because there were less people watching their every moves. and luckily for us, the radio show was recorded and we could see their more natural actions and sweet interactions.

Very (infinityย x) seugmin vibes..:love:

ย 

it's like a declaration to the world.:hearties:

ย 

ย 

Yeah I also share your explanation about So min's akwardness. Very understandable!ย 

ย 

Seugmin vibes totally ๐Ÿ˜† let's celebrate ๐Ÿ’ž

• Like 3
  • Party! 1
1 hour ago, WondererSG said:

I said im going to take a break from this SeungMin shippers syndrom but this two just making me die here.!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

Todays press con shows SG's line inย between the ladies.. haha he really change now..ย 

ย 

At radio show: do i saw it correctly? Or just my imagination?? Phone checking then hand gesture(very SM )..ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Oh really? Can you share it here? Thanks!ย 

So he can sit still in his chair then...? ๐Ÿค” Wonder why when he's with SM he keep on wriggling around her like a baby seeking attention hahaha!ย 

Yah, the difference Seung Gi-ya... the difference... didn't look nervous at all or awkward. Just plain keeping your distance ๐Ÿค—

ย 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
6 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

So he can sit still in his chair then...? ๐Ÿค” Wonder why when he's with SM he keep on wriggling around her like a baby seeking attention hahaha!ย 

Yah, the difference Seung Gi-ya... the difference... didn't look nervous at all or awkward. Just plain keeping your distance ๐Ÿค—

ย 

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ yeah apparently he can sit properly.ย 

His attitude during the press conference shooting speaks loud. No eyes contact no heart fingers. Even it's part of promotion he didn't do it

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
41 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

Because of the hand pose and also the colors, white and mint. Same color as their phones

ย 

This is too much like SM's ID pic. Maybe LSG is going to use this pic when he renews his child psychology ID for LF2. ๐Ÿคž

ย 

Lee-Seung-Gi-Jung-So-Min.jpg

ย 

Sorry, too lazy to find a better pic, but we all know which one I'm referring to.

ย 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
1 hour ago, WondererSG said:

I said im going to take a break from this SeungMin shippers syndrom but this two just making me die here.!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

he took out his phone!!! and look atย his little cheeky smile before he took it out of his pocketย :smug:

ย 

he is not updating his ig, but sending his secret message to SM...heheh...

ย 

conclusion: he is in love

and another one...

Edited by iheartseungmin
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Party! 1
24 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

ยฟAh, de verdad? ยฟPuedes compartirlo aquรญ? ยกGracias!ย 

ยฟEntonces รฉl puede quedarse quieto en su silla ...? ๐Ÿค” ยกMe pregunto por quรฉ cuando estรก con SM sigue retorciรฉndose a su alrededor como un bebรฉ buscando atenciรณn jajaja!ย 

Yah, la diferencia Seung Gi-ya ... la diferencia ... no se veรญa nervioso en absoluto o incรณmodo. Simplemente mantรฉn la distancia ๐Ÿค—

ย 

the girl turns to see him and still smiles at him, SG is just a wall he definitely has someone in his heart.ย ย I just hope it is Jung Si Min โฃ๏ธ๐ŸŒน

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1
58 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

ย 

he didn't even give her a glance, even though i'm sure he'd notice her looking up at him...i guess he didn't want it to be captured by the photographers..

ย 

seems like there's an invisible wall (named SM) between them...hehehe

ย 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Awesome 3

Yeah @Divaย I agree he's a wall, he has someone in his heart. Let's hope

ย 

@iheartseungmin thanks for sharing videos with his phone. This phone is really small in his hand, so funny! It's the better way for him to be lowkey.ย 

ย 

I found on YouTube some videos about So min and Kang Ho dong on June 2019. She was promoting her movie with another actress in a variety show. It was just before LF or during LF's filming. I'm happy to see that she also met this closest friend of Seung gi. She already participated to Knowing Bros in 2017 but here it was different. In this variety show Kang Ho dong and the other MC praised So min for her work in Youngstreet

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

I want to share this with you all, from today SG mouse promotion on radio show. I got this info from one of airen instagramย account:ย https://www.instagram.com/p/CL8nE5MpeT1/?igshid=1n5j32dm2naddย 

spacer.png

Its in indonesia but i will translete it in english.ย 

spacer.png

ย 

Its only one part that i found really interesting question about. Are they any love line in mouse drama.ย 

ย 

๐Ÿ“Œ Is there any love line?ย 

LSG : between us? (asking about him and the other actors seunggi & heejon)

ย LHJ : i have a (love line) with kyung soo jin

MC : how about you (asking to LSG)?ย 

LSG : i dont know, can it be called as loved line? (looking at hee jon)ย 

LHJ : its a love line

LSG : Ahh.. I have one then (love line) with park jo hyun.ย 

ย 

From that interview the answer LSG give to that question is very practical. He said it like he is very careful to answer a question about love line..

Its really making me sure that he is considering someone (hope its Somin).ย 

ย 

#conclusion : he is in relationship ๐Ÿคžโค๏ธ

ย 

ย 

ย 

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 4
12 minutes ago, SgsM jjang said:

I want to share this with you all, from today SG mouse promotion on radio show. I got this info from one of airen instagramย account:ย https://www.instagram.com/p/CL8nE5MpeT1/?igshid=1n5j32dm2naddย 

spacer.png

Its in indonesia but i will translete it in english.ย 

spacer.png

ย 

Its only one part that i found really interesting question about. Are they any love line in mouse drama.ย 

ย 

๐Ÿ“Œ Is there any love line?ย 

LSG : between us? (asking about him and the other actors seunggi & heejon)

ย LHJ : i have a (love line) with kyung soo jin

MC : how about you (asking to LSG)?ย 

LSG : i dont know, can it be called as loved line? (looking at hee jon)ย 

LHJ : its a love line

LSG : Ahh.. I have one then (love line) with park jo hyun.ย 

ย 

From that interview the answer LSG give to that question is very practical. He said it like he is very careful to answer a question about love line..

Its really making me sure that he is considering someone (hope its Somin).ย 

ย 

#conclusion : he is in relationship ๐Ÿคžโค๏ธ

ย 

ย 

ย 

He is very careful on what to say.

ย 

ย 

#conclusion:he is in relationshipย 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, SGxSM said:

Yeah @Divaย I agree he's a wall, he has someone in his heart. Let's hope

ย 

@iheartseungmin thanks for sharing videos with his phone. This phone is really small in his hand, so funny! It's the better way for him to be lowkey.ย 

ย 

I found on YouTube some videos about So min and Kang Ho dong on June 2019. She was promoting her movie with another actress in a variety show. It was just before LF or during LF's filming. I'm happy to see that she also met this closest friend of Seung gi. She already participated to Knowing Bros in 2017 but here it was different. In this variety show Kang Ho dong and the other MC praised So min for her work in Youngstreet

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

I already watch it in viu. And i can say that kang hodong admit that she is a good person.ย 

Its plus point for somin.. ๐Ÿ‘โค๏ธ Considering hodong is one of teacher for seunggi. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ And hope Kang Hodong can give them a blessing haha. ๐Ÿ˜œ

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

SO he did update his IG finally? He knows we are really observing him and his phone hehehe i remember hyun bin to him, when binjin haven't confirmed yet, fans noticed that he is glowing, just like SG now. Glowing and looking so young. He is definitely in a relationship and let us gather all their prayer warriors so that it will be Somin he gave his heart to.ย 

• Like 10
12 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

SO he did update his IG finally? He knows we are really observing him and his phone hehehe i remember hyun bin to him, when binjin haven't confirmed yet, fans noticed that he is glowing, just like SG now. Glowing and looking so young. He is definitely in a relationship and let us gather all their prayer warriors so that it will be Somin he gave his heart to.ย 

i agree.. both him and SM are glowing big time now..

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

Seung Gi worked hard to promote Mouse... Hope a great success for Mouse. He made couple of promises if the drama hits 10% viewership... not so sure how international viewers can contribute on this, though..

ย 

Watched partial interview. He smoothly sneakedย an opportunity to take out his phone (he said to unfollow lhj) but at the same timeย maybe quick check a message or just like @Warm Pawsย said.. letting the loved one knows that heโ€™s thinking of her ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

ย 

https://twitter.com/1301sg/status/1367061755017367554?s=21

ย 

spacer.png

ย 
Letโ€™s support the drama. Willย watch the episode tomorrow on viu.. Mouse fighting...

ย 

@Warm Pawsย Seung Giโ€™s pose for sure mimicking Sominโ€™s ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

spacer.png

Edited by LFCouple
  • Like 8
4 hours ago, SGxSM said:

Mouse, fighting ๐Ÿ’ช

ย 

Thanks for sharing Seung gi's actuality, I couldn't watch unfortunately the promotion tour. But I will watch the episode as soon as it will aired. This drama will be successful, can't wait.ย 

ย 

He was so handsome at the press conference ๐Ÿ˜ the color of the clothes, the style everything was perfect for him.ย 

ย 

@WondererSGย yeah what happened? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

I wish i could explain this with video clips but i cant do such..ย 

ย 

Today,he just show us this phone too much..ย  wished somebody could help me with the visual..ย  first: his arrival in SBS,ย  taking it out of his pocket and did nothing on it was really questionable to me..ย  Second: right after he sit in for the radio show, he check his phone then during break, he check his phone again, after that he act like mimicking SM by posing same as the one in the pic and covering his mouth,SM habits while laughing(ive rewatched that part many times to check if im just in my delulu๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚),.. and lastly: at the Drama talk: tho he updated his IG before the show start, stil he make a way to put it out during the show( for me, he can say that he will unfollow lhj without showing his phone)..ย 

ย 

Also saw alot of SM habits on him today.. will double check it first if the actions was needed to what they are talking..maybe im just imagining it because of my SeungMin delulu.. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by WondererSG
  • Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 4

On Seung gi's agency's IG story (hook_entertainment) there is a direct link to Naver for watching Mouse. It won't be translated of course but I will watch for increasing the number of views ๐Ÿ˜…

ย 

IMG-20210303-125459.jpg

1 minute ago, WondererSG said:

I wish i could explain this with video clips but i cant do such..ย 

ย 

Today,he just show us this phone too much..ย  wished somebody could help me with the visual..ย  first: his arrival in SBS,ย  taking it out of his pocket and did nothing on it was really questionable to me..ย  Second: during break, he check his phone, after that he act like mimicking SM by posing same as the one in the pic and covering his mouth,SM habits while laughing(ive rewatched that part many times to check if im just in my delulu๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚),.. and lastly: at the Drama talk: tho he updated his IG before the show start, stil he make a way to put it out during the show( for me, he can say that he will unfollow lhj without showing his phone)..ย 

ย 

Also saw alot of SM habits on him today.. will double check it first if the actions was needed to what they are talking..maybe im just imagining it because of my SeungMin delulu.. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Check as much as you want ๐Ÿ˜† and then share with us, we can do a brainstorming together ๐Ÿ˜‚

But yeah this phone is meaningful for us and for him as well.ย 

I thought exactly the same, when he said to the actor "I will unfollow you" It wasn't necessary to show his phoneย 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1