Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

anyway, remember the fortune teller saying that they're just co workers and stuff?

someone called her liar, she mentioned it in her another video of LMH and KGE's reading.

I mean, that put us shippers in a bad light. That particular shipper might not get any supports like I do here so she bashed her. And I don't think she (the one with fortune telling) had to mention that on her video of another ships reading or even in any videos of her *sigh* if she claimed that she is 90% accurate.. but yeah it's her rights to do whatever she wants in her channel..

let's keep chanting

'MY CONCLUSION: THEY'RE DATING'

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 2
7 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

i guess they are giving way to each other to promote whatever they need to promote. either a new show, ads, new album, etc.

even in their ig, i observed some of the timeline wherein SG is promoting vagabond. he posted a lot on vagabond. SM didn't post that much but when vagabond premiered that's when she posted something. another sample is when SM promoted her new yt channel, SG didn't post that much as well. also when SG had his new album, he posts a lot of promos but SM is not posting that much. but when SGs album went out, SM posted on that day. more or less the trend is like that.

somehow i guess it's like that between them. they low key support each other and not overshadow each other when they have new projects. just like now, SG is not promoting mouse that much on his personal ig and hook entertainment is the one posting most about it. then SG is now on ig hiatus just when SM is posting about monthly house. 🤷‍♀️😆

imagine two of them watching their shows and new dramas together in THAT media room.. 

aww, what an item..

*PERFECTION*:Niceu:

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 4
  • Party! 3
50 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

@WaterCat and if it's not real, how come LSJ & PNR also changed compared to what they are saying & expecting during their meetings on the first episode? even the two of them really loved the kids and showed their true selves on this vs

Yay...I mentioned this before but let me repeat it again... SG can't even pull these falling in love eyes full of sparkles for his romantic dramas... Korean Odyssey was one of my proof. There are many scenes that he had to look/stare at OYS... His eyes did not have these sparkles... The iconic scene was when he stared at her looking at the stars.... But...there was no sparkles..😏😏😏

@pokepo We can clearly tell that lots of their interactions were edited out... I noticed that they cropped their faces out in so many scenes... One of the obvious ones was the swing... It made me wonder why they couldn't show us the full bodyshot.... When she was sitting...you can only see her legs...The sequence skipped too... They made it look like she was on the swing after Yi Han...I think she actually the last one to go...You can tell that when she first came with Grace...there were no other kids there and also those bandages Brooke and Grace put on her was definitely after Brooke and Grace tried the swing.

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 5
  • Insightful 1
16 minutes ago, pokepo said:

anyway, remember the fortune teller saying that they're just co workers and stuff?

someone called her liar, she mentioned it in her another video of LMH and KGE's reading.

I mean, that put us shippers in a bad light. That particular shipper might not get any supports like I do here so she bashed her. And I don't think she (the one with fortune telling) had to mention that on her video of another ships reading or even in any videos of her *sigh* if she claimed that she is 90% accurate.. but yeah it's her rights to do whatever she wants in her channel..

let's keep chanting

'MY CONCLUSION: THEY'RE DDATINGDATING

MY CONCLUSION: THEY'RE DEFINITELY DATING... 😘😘😘

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
10 minutes ago, WaterCat said:

Yay...I mentioned this before but let me repeat it again... SG can't even pull these falling in love eyes full of sparkles for his romantic dramas... Korean Odyssey was one of my proof. There are many scenes that he had to look/stare at OYS... His eyes did not have these sparkles... The iconic scene was when he stared at her looking at the star.... But...there was no sparkles..😏😏😏

hope you could post a gif or picture comparison haha 😁

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

Really weird that she talked about that on another ship video. It's not professional. 

My conclusion : I don't like fortune tellers 😂

😂🤣🤣... I had to stop watching that video as soon as she said they're just colleagues and blah blah blah... :laugh:

• Haha 8
10 minutes ago, WaterCat said:

You made me search all over YouTube...🤣🤣🤣There you go girl.... Tell me what you think😏😏

https://youtu.be/YkD6J4GCfj0

@WaterCatthanks for searching! haha

you are right! there's no spark in that scene even though they are flirting or admitting their feelings for each other. 😬😄 SGs eyes and smile glow more during LF scenes coz that's how he really feels. 🥰

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Haha 5
  • Clapping Hands 1
1 minute ago, ishipSGxSM said:

@WaterCatthanks for searching! haha

you are right! there's no spark in that scene even though they are flirting or admitting their feelings for each other. 😬😄 SGs eyes and smile glow more during LF scenes coz that's how he really feels. 🥰

Ah!!! So that is why I couldn't complete watching this series 🤔🤔🤔... But to be honest I hardly watch his drama... The only ones I watch is shining inheritance and my gumiho... He is best suited for VS😎😎😎

• Like 3

During the promotion of Mouse, they were asked to describe with one word each other.

Here how Lee Seung gi sees the young actress's character who's playing in Mouse :

IMG-20210302-163819.jpg

And here how he sees the actress :

IMG-20210302-163843.jpg

I just want to precise that I have nothing against this actress. On the opposite, I find her very simple, funny and easy-going. I'm sure I will love her acting. 

I only posted that to illustrate yes they have chemistry as colleagues but that's all ☺ Even the actress said that she sees Seung gi like a big brother who led the conversations. 

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 3
  • Insightful 3
3 minutes ago, Lin M said:

Ah!!! So that is why I couldn't complete watching this series 🤔🤔🤔... But to be honest I hardly watch his drama... The only ones I watch is shining inheritance and my gumiho... He is best suited for VS😎😎😎

What I liked the most from Korean Odyssey was another guy's character tho...and SG's bromance chemistry with him was pretty good.. Based on his performance for all his dramas.... I think romantic scene is not his strength... I like him best in Vagabond....Not at all crazy about the leads' chemistry tho...That was just whatever to me... I merely loved it because of the plot, action scenes, and the production.

• Like 4
25 minutes ago, WaterCat said:

What I liked the most from Korean Odyssey was another guy's character tho...and SG's bromance chemistry with him was pretty good.. Based on his performance for all his dramas.... I think romantic scene is not his strength... I like him best in Vagabond....Not at all crazy about the leads' chemistry tho...That was just whatever to me... I merely loved it because of the plot, action scenes, and the production.

yeah maybe it's not really his strength unless he gets to be paired with SM. pretty sure he will nail the romantic scenes if ever 😂

he is good at action and comedy. i liked him also when i watched vagabond. you might also like him in you're all surrounded. it's action-comedy and he also stars with cha seung won

@SGxSM what do you think he means by ju hyun having a beauty of a young boy? haha

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

I agree with all of you, I watched him in King 2 hearts and he lacked romance feeling too there, as you all said, no sparkles. I agree vagabond was one of his best series, i like him there because the plot and character suits him and I'm thankful that there's not much romantic scenes though Suzy and SG has a lot of shippers, I personally do not see sparkles. Same with HJJ. 

But with SM (in a variety show) without any skinship, no cheesy lines delivered, no script to follow, not even a bold and high fashioned clothings, chemistry and sparkles are screaming and all over the place. His simple glances to her,  sweet laughters they shared, "platonic" interactions and just by being imo and samchon to the kids was enough to build a number of shippers. Even after LF officially aired more than a year ago, the show is making noise outside korea and the pair caught so many attention. 

SG in that radio show passed with flying colors---a certified in love guy and SM definitely feels the same. She nearly got a stiffneck for not looking at his direction the entire presscon and half part of the radio show. She's so conscious and tensed in the presscon that gave her away also, clearly something's up with them. I've never seen SG's eyes so happy and he glows. A clear sign of a very inspired man. 

And the thought of that, always made me smile. Thinking that they really fell in love unexpectedly. They really pursues each other and that they are Definitely dating. 

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 2
52 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

yeah maybe it's not really his strength unless he gets to be paired with SM. pretty sure he will nail the romantic scenes if ever 😂

he is good at action and comedy. i liked him also when i watched vagabond. you might also like him in you're all surrounded. it's also action-comedy

I would love to see them in romantic/melodramatic piece... SG can pull knotted-minded character so well...and of course the healing/loving character is SM's best strength. 

@Myshipperheart_SGSM From the radio interview and press con, my read was that SM started to realize that SG fell for her. The obvious seen proof was when he stole that glance at her thru the rear mirror and got caught...I'm sure there are more unseen moments too..And she did not know how to behave....That's why she looked so awkward there.... I remembered she didn't even want to be next to him when they did group photo shots...and NR pushed her....🤣🤣🤣 And the cake cutting when SM tried to make NR hold the knife with SG... She was obviously quirky at the press con. I would not be able to behave my normal self too if I was aware that there was this guy staring at me with those deary eyes. Especially if you do have a feeling for that person too.... I'm sure we all have been there done that too...That stage when it all starts brewing...🤭🤭😍😍

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 7
  • Party! 2

Radio interview of L.F (2019). 

First part, good morning ... !! 

First minutes welcome from the cast of L.F 

Minute 10:46 

Dj He asks SM what are you doing? You are a Youngstreet DJ. It is the first time you do people's entertainment. How is that? What did you feel? 

SM He sai That he had a lot of downsides, but that fate was so good that he wants to be a good influence on children, since he would like to give children a lot of his time. 

Children have no opportunity to play in nature and always have to play in school or neighborhood it is good to provide a good environment for children in clean areas and make a good Time together. He said he likes children a lot.

PNR  He chimed in and said that SM is a very popular ranking among kids.

SG He intervened and commented that he also works hard, that he was very good with children but that there were no pillows.

PNR  Said he was a fierce warrior seems to be popular back in the day, but he's not at all for kids.

SG I answer that he is only taking care of the children.

Minute 21:22 

DJ. I know S.J's talent but SM is the first to be SJ in Yoburn. He tells SM it's his first time, right? He surprised me a lot. 

Minute 21:28 

SM He said yes, I am having a lot of fun, example yes. Then everyone started laughing why she couldn't say anything anymore, I think she was nervous. PNR intervened said appreciate it, tell me something, talk to me haha

Minute 21:47 

SM He said and now, while you do this again, look at the children with eyes dripping with honey, SJ was defined in life. 

PNR And SG talked about the kitchen that on the first day they had time to fix the atmosphere and make some garnishes. SG cook potatoes and that's the gift now.

SJ  He answers is enough to make the man of a savior.

Dj said the Ebook Agro, SM participated in a song? SM Yes, it is a tribute to my parents and he told them in the light of the moon. She respects all parents in the world especially the L.F. happened in the minute more or less 25:22  

Nota. SG Y SJ They started laughing, but she didn't care immediately, he replied.

SG The service seems to be something to be heard I say, that's what made it different but I think I'll have to listen to SM a bit. Note pass the SM song.

PD.They also talked a bit about the DJ saying that SG was a spokesperson, but he didn't want to talk about it as he was busy taking the kids to the bathroom. Ha ha.  I hope and you like it, provide what I think was the most important thing in the interview and the minutes I wrote, it is just so that you realize more or less of the conversation.  

• Like 7
  • Clapping Hands 1
1 hour ago, ishipSGxSM said:

Oh yes! That would be effortless for him. His feelings although very cautious in LF, his emotions can be seen through the way he stares and talk to SM. I remember Airens said that after the famous yoga pose and until the remaining episodes, he seems to be so conscious with his hair. You’ll notice in the swing episode too.They said that they didn’t see him that way on his other vs. I think it was also mentioned here before. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by Kimi23
  • Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bj_GKDCjC-E&list=PLGquABl7XMu5QuPtaRCwWDNtJrZm7rrh7&index=27

SM's vlog

she's wearing pickle green cardigan and at 4:04 she said 'pickle green to match' which could be her secret message to SG. and according to my sgsm translate, translates that phrase to 'SG to match' i.e they're a perfect match 😉

at 6:13 she did the pronunciation practice just like what SG did in mith episode 146 when he was the master. did she learn that from SG?😏

at 9:27 she whispered 'literally the last'...another message to SG? they might have planned a date afterwards 😏

side note: she's flaunting her iPhone mini... another 'I'm thinking of you' message? so many possibilities...😏

Conclusion: they're dating  😂

Edited by iheartseungmin
  • Like 3
  • Haha 6

21 minutes ago, iheartseungmin said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bj_GKDCjC-E&list=PLGquABl7XMu5QuPtaRCwWDNtJrZm7rrh7&index=27

SM's vlog

she's wearing pickle green cardigan and at 4:04 she said 'pickle green to match' which could be her secret message to SG. and according to my sgsm translate, translates that phrase to 'SG to match' i.e they're a perfect match 😉

at 6:13 she did the pronunciation practice just like what SG did in mith episode 146 when he was the master. did she learn that from SG?😏

at 9:27 she whispered 'literally the last'...another message to SG? they might have planned a date afterwards 😏

Conclusion: they're dating  😂

It's out of context, but she was so pretty there.... How can she look so effortlessly beautiful and pure like that....my ❤.

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1
47 minutes ago, Kimi23 said:

Oh yes! That would be effortless for him. His feelings although very cautious in LF, his emotions can be seen through the way he stares and talk to SM. I remember Airens said that after the famous yoga pose and until the remaining episodes, he seems to be so conscious with his hair. You’ll notice in the swing episode too.They said that they didn’t see him that way on his other vs. I think it was also mentioned here before. 

Oh by the way, I’m one of those who doesn’t know until now on how to post GIFS here😅.

oh yes that's right! he kept on fixing his hair always. as well as SM. she sometimes tuck her hair on her ears haha

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
42 minutes ago, Kimi23 said:

¡Oh sí! Eso sería fácil para él. Sus sentimientos, aunque son muy cautelosos en LF, sus emociones se pueden ver a través de la forma en que mira y habla con SM. Recuerdo que Airens dijo que después de la famosa pose de yoga y hasta los episodios restantes, parece estar tan consciente con su cabello. También lo notarás en el episodio de swing. Dijeron que no lo veían de esa manera en su otro vs.Creo que también se mencionó aquí antes. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

L.J.S definitely knows something about SM and SG in the radio interview he said something like give me those five fingers hahaha now I understand why he said it SJ makes very good comments and messages subliminal

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 2