Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

58 minutes ago, Warm Paws said:

I'm sorry. This is gonna be one of those fictional posts again. 

This is my take on how LSG started wearing that kind of color:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

LOL. I'm kinda feeling guilty, but not really. I can't help myself. LSG-shi, JSM-shi, please don't hate me. :laugh:

This is why I really love the blueberry LQ that they had. We had a glimpse of how they'll (cutely) argue as a couple.

1 hour ago, Warm Paws said:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

LOL. I'm kinda feeling guilty, but not really. I can't help myself. LSG-shi, JSM-shi, please don't hate me. :laugh:

This is why I really love the blueberry LQ that they had. We had a glimpse of how they'll (cutely) argue as a couple.

It cracked me up when LSG hiccupped. and the conviction of SM ordering SG to wear all-purple lol.

@Warm PawsI love your fiction mini story about SeungMin 

• Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 2

@WondererSG

Yeah Seung gi changed his IG habits. No personal posts, only work related since many months, and especially much less posts per months. He used to post so much in the past... 

I also noticed that last year he didn't post anything from 6th february to 26th April. 

@iheartseungmin oh right 15th march 👏 I hope we'll have so hints on the next episodes

@LFCouple thanks I didn't know that we can suggest dramas to Netflix

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 1
  • Awesome 1

How funny that SG really switched to a smaller phone. He can actually buy the same one again. Here in Ep 110-111 the size of his phone fits him well. And I wonder what's he doing with his phone, sending goodnight message before tucking in? And really is this fate? SG writing a graduation certificate just like what SM did in LF, the only difference was she writes beautifully than him. Haha! 

4-C239258-CA38-4-AAF-9471-0-BB4452-E6789

2-B99-D9-F3-AC22-46-E9-BA2-A-A12-C9-ED21

This is surreal, watching MITH for the hopes to link it somehow to SM and their possible relationship 😊

1 hour ago, Warm Paws said:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Or could be... Seung Gi battled hard with the MITh guys so he can have the purple sweat. And he had to confess why he desperately wants the purple sweats when he can wear the black ones. And he said "aigoo, Somin-ni's birthday edition and she loves this color. She'll be watching." Haha. 

But seriously, you are right. Thanks to the blueberry tree, we were able to see a live Lover's quarrel in a VS format 🤣. SM really is right when she said that when she's in a relationship, she'll say what's in her head and will not just keep quiet. The petite woman wont back down easily, haha! And that got SG flare up too, he cant make this woman follow him in one try. Haha. SM got really upset with SG in this scene, it shows and our dear referree LSJ just watched their cat-fight. Excited who will lose and who will give in. Haha! SG also was irritated even after Na Rae throw in a joke about the blueberry tree. Haha! 

Edited by Myshipperheart_SGSM
  • Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
1 hour ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

But seriously, you are right. Thanks to the blueberry tree, we were able to see a live Lover's quarrel in a VS format 🤣. SM really is right when she said that when she's in a relationship, she'll say what's in her head and will not just keep quiet. The petite woman wont back down easily, haha! And that got SG flare up too, he cant make this woman follow him in one try. Haha

one of the cute scenes between them. i think that's one way of them flirting hahaha!

here's another moment that i find really cute. they are like a couple being playful & sweet (our OG seungmin shipper, LSJ, can't help but laugh too. i'm still researching how to post videos here so there's sound haha) just like what you said that SM won't back down easily, and SG being the mr. do-it-all, you-can't-do-things-without-me, can't easily deal with SMs cute & sweet antics. it always gets him. straight to the heart 🤣spacer.png

@Warm Paws hope you create more of your funny fictional posts 😆

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
11 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

Yeah Seung gi changed his IG habits. No personal posts, only work related since many months, and especially much less posts per months. He used to post so much in the past... 

I also noticed that last year he didn't post anything from 6th february to 26th April. 

I think that was his new year's resolution for 2020, he started to separate his private life to his celebrity life as he mentioned in LMH films.. my SeungMin Timeline just up to the highest level.. 

NOTE: before i met SeungMin, I'm in a state of waiting for SG to introduce the lucky girl(which I also expect will never happen for he is a very private person in terms of family matter)..I even assumed of something was already set last year because of some scene in HTF where his friends are teasing him..

May 2019 : he was advice by LSJ to find a woman..

June: he met SM

August: the awkward moment at the radio show and press con

Sept: SG talks about plan to marry before 40yrs old..( the twogether scene, filmed first week of Sept)

AFTER LF, no more interactions at all as if they didnt knew each other..

Dec : JSM step down being a DJ of YS when LJ was about to join the show(that's what I've read, correct me if I'm wrong).. also that month, company of the couple was asked if the two are ok.. SM company's answered was fishy with they cant confirmed the actress personal feelings while the other company says they are okey..

Year 2020,I do believe he was inlove because of his looks just like i mentioned here early today.. also i noticed in MITH eps he was busy with his phones (also happens when he was in relationship before) specially after JSM announcement of break up. Then the blueberry plants he mentioned when he was the master..

And 2021 comes,he is preparing us for something. And because of all the crumbs we gathered here: im waiting for him to tell us the story of SeungMin..

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 5
  • Clapping Hands 4
1 hour ago, ishipSGxSM said:

one of the cute scenes between them. i think that's one way of them flirting hahaha!

here's another moment that i find really cute. they are like a couple being playful & sweet (our OG seungmin shipper, LSJ, can't help but laugh too. i'm still researching how to post videos here so there's sound haha) just like what you said that SM won't back down easily, and SG being the mr. do-it-all, you-can't-do-things-without-me, can't easily deal with SMs cute & sweet antics. it always gets him. straight to the heart 🤣spacer.png

@Warm Paws hope you create more of your funny fictional posts 😆

don't forget that episode when SM brought the big blueberry plant and SG  instinctively wanted to push the trolley for SM but she just kept her hands tight on the handle...although she did move her hands to make space for SG's hands on it 😉

SM is sweet but definitely not a pushover 😉 

• Like 7
3 hours ago, LuckyGirl said:

It cracked me up when LSG hiccupped. and the conviction of SM ordering SG to wear all-purple lol.

@Warm PawsI love your fiction mini story about SeungMin 

i always noticed that when i watched kdrama, the guy/girl would hiccup if he/she was caught in an embarrassing situation...was that what happened with SG in that 'interesting'  interaction between them?😉 

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
2 hours ago, ishipSGxSM said:

@Warm Paws hope you creatoe more of your funny fictional posts 😆

Yes i love this scene too. It's so cute how SG's voice suddenly transition to sweet-soft voice from his regular voice when talking to NR. And NR's reaction was funny too. This was the scene where SG just couldn't hide his attraction to SM, he couldn't that he fed him orange haha

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 3

I love your detailed timeline @WondererSG 🥰😍 what you!'ve said just makes our seungmin picture even clearer and more solid. The fact that you stressed he's always with his phone same as with his previous relationship, just really made my seungmin heart happy. Knowing that the possibility of them really together is close to reality. My mind also couldn't think any reasons why they are not together in real life. SG obviously like her so much that he let his guard down on a VS that would definitely viewers can detect, but he couldn't help it. So he let it be. After LF that's when he (they) totally become hiatus (at least with each other). And he has this glow of happiness. Even more energetic and bubbly. 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 5

I'm watching ep 153. SG really gave mix signals, he's good in making his supporters dillusional! Here, the master was on a phone patched with his wife, SG said to give each other a message, they both said i love you's. And SG said "it's been so long..." "i'm jealous" and they "I envy you" theory 1: what does it mean? Isn't he in a relationship at that time that's why he said it's been so long, i'm jealous? That he haven't heard that "i love you" for a long time. Theory 2: he hasn't seen SM for so long that day because of their busy schedule, haven't  got that chance to just freely call her and say what he wanted to say? Or he's just toying us so it will confuse us and won't get any hints from him? 

But when you look his eyes when he said "i envy you", it's like he's talking to the camera with a meaningful look. It's like he's sending a message to someone. 

Lastly, i noticed that SG lately like to talk about marriage, relationship or hear a couple's story and give sweet comments about couples. 

6-DE393-CF-A5-DD-4-A6-F-AA6-C-D8-D61631-

F791-BB69-D6-B7-4397-9-CEA-D6-CDF9-AE4-A

• Like 5
  • Clapping Hands 1
30 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

I'm watching ep 153. SG really gave mix signals, he's good in making his supporters dillusional! Here, the master was on a phone patched with his wife, SG said to give each other a message, they both said i love you's. And SG said "it's been so long..." "i'm jealous" and they "I envy you" theory 1: what does it mean? Isn't he in a relationship at that time that's why he said it's been so long, i'm jealous? That he haven't heard that "i love you" for a long time. Theory 2: he hasn't seen SM for so long that day because of their busy schedule, haven't  got that chance to just freely call her and say what he wanted to say? Or he's just toying us so it will confuse us and won't get any hints from him? 

But when you look his eyes when he said "i envy you", it's like he's talking to the camera with a meaningful look. It's like he's sending a message to someone. 

Lastly, i noticed that SG lately like to talk about marriage, relationship or hear a couple's story and give sweet comments about couples. 

6-DE393-CF-A5-DD-4-A6-F-AA6-C-D8-D61631-

F791-BB69-D6-B7-4397-9-CEA-D6-CDF9-AE4-A

Theory 3:  maybe he meant "I envy you" as he envy the master can talk freely about all this cheesy thing with his wife even in broadcast.. 

and looking to the camera like that to send Message to SM.. ( hahaha my SeungMin shippers Syndrom was so hype)

I do believe SG is listening to the master's advices, so i have fate one day he will tell the world about the real deal, as one of the master advice them to share the truth to your fans because fans deserve it..

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2

Happy March you all.

This thread makes me love waking up in the morning..... Wow..it's moving so fast reading what you all shared here....I can't stop smiling. 🙂🙂

@Myshipperheart_SGSM Agreed....You mentioned watching LF in loop and your hubby thought you were watching new dramas.... same here...my hubby asked me if this VS has eternal numbers of episodes..... I finished rewatching all episodes again yesterday. And yay, the more I watched the more I was convinced that these two fell for each others. Except that she was in relationship during LF shooting (which we didn't know for sure...LJ was in the army 85% of their dating course anyway), there was no reasons for them not to fall for each others. Maybe, it was their fate to meet at LF. When they met, it happened to be on VS production where they got to show their best parts to each others. Agreed to that thought of they both looked their best effortlessly at LF. Even us all saw both of them in the new lights....Myself, I really fell in love with SM after LF....I always love her cute, breezy and innocent vibes. But man, her heart is the most beautiful and pure thing...I bet that was the case for him too and he said it out loud at the radio interview. These two truly deserve each others....

I also love SM and SJ together too....These two have the same vibes...gentle, thoughtful, calm, and peaceful....I can see the two gang up on SG if 3 of them hang out..And SJ will side with SM if the two argue.😁😁 My wildest delu imagination is that they end up getting married...And if they do church wedding, they will have Yujin, Grace, and Brooke as their flower girls. 🥰😍

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 4
  • Clapping Hands 1

@Myshipperheart_SGSM, @WondererSG, yes, episode 153 gave mixed/vague signals. Have you watched episode 158? Would love to hear your opinions, because in this episode, once again he said that “He’s jealous,” - after hearing how happily married are the master and the other married members (SSR & KDH)

spacer.png

This episode is quite interesting to discuss. Seung Gi asked a lot of questions about marriage in this episode: whether the master could tell unmarried couple are suitable for marriage/would have a happy marriage; what people should look in person they are getting married to.

All married (the master, KDH, SSR) shared their thoughts. And I found it interesting; because sometimes they looked/directed their answers more on YSH on certain topic (what to look for in a person); and to Seung Gi on what makes them sure to get married. SSR looked directly to Seung Gi when he said that “It is enough to get married when you think your spouse is the only person who can see your problems and come up with solution.” 

spacer.png
spacer.png

The other thing that’s quite interesting for me, when YSH asked, “What do you two talk about?”

spacer.png

Seung Gi’s response hearing his question was interesting. He had a big smile/laugh; as if he’s saying, “Hey, hyung, when you met the right person (in my case Somin - my delulu), you can talk endlessly; never running out of topic.” 

spacer.png

• Like 4

Have yall seen SG in pink?:laugh:So cute. I never thought that when he is in pink, he looks good...:laugh:

Screenshot-2021-03-01-at-11-23-36-PM.png

As yall talka about MITH, I will just say...Such poor soul...he was very tired in the penthouse part 1 episode :( He was like dozing off :pandasad:He deserve a little hug hug....

Maybe SM should give him a little Hug Hug instead ahhaha:Party01: A little boast of energy!

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

“A romantic who likes flowers.”

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

@LFCouple

This episode was definitely the most suspicious. Seung gi's words, his attitude, his silence... Of course I want seugmin to date even we can't be sure. 

But this episode made me think that he isn't single anymore 💯

1 hour ago, Darkarcana said:

Have yall seen SG in pink?:laugh:So cute. I never thought that when he is in pink, he looks good...:laugh:

As yall talka about MITH, I will just say...Such poor soul...he was very tired in the penthouse part 1 episode :( He was like dozing off :pandasad:He deserve a little hug hug....

Maybe SM should give him a little Hug Hug instead ahhaha:Party01: A little boast of energy!

Yeah he was so tired true, but he has so much to handle. His album, MITH, sing again, Mouse... I'm sure So min will take care of him ☺

• Like 1

ladies and gentlemen.... the controversial phone made it's appearance! 🤗🤪 

Ep.161

Finally the most awaited phone has been revealed. I'd never been this obsessed in an iphone haha! Look at how small it is really in him. I just observed, he seldom use his phone this MITH episode. And the way he was holding his phone was weird for me. It's like he's trying to hide his phone and not show it on tv. He grabbed it with his other hand covering the full back of his phone. Do you think Seungmin shipper's analyzations, comments and delulus have reached him already and that we are dissecting his phone for some SM clues that's why he's trying to hide it now? What do you think? 

C8-DD0-C4-C-8883-4008-A256-705-AFFE9681-

That's not how he hold his phone before right? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Clapping Hands 3
1 hour ago, Darkarcana said:

Is this from Mouse? Why is he wearing double... floral? Now I'm more curious to see the context of this scene. 

And just want to add, awesome work on the Mouse forum! You've already compiled everything about the show. I've still got a couple of pages to back read, but it's been really interesting so far. I'll see you there!

• Clapping Hands 1

@Myshipperheart_SGSMthanks you like it.  I know all of you knew it already but i stil share it, maybe i missed some important SeungMing moments.. 

@LFCouple ive watched every ep of MITH every sunday, we waited for that ep because of the wedding invitation, i thought he will give us his real invitations. Hahaha..for me, SG showing his interest to the Marriage topic was one  of the sign that he's about to settled down,when i watched ep 158, i didnt look for any SeungMin hints at that time, i have no idea yet that SM could be the girl we are looking for..but that ep gave me some hint(him being in a relationship)when he did the couple yoga, he initiated it as if he is doing it everyday tho he said he never done it before.. 

And his collab to LMH was another way for his fans to understand that soon he will make that move. the moment he said why it is so hard now for him to do things he likes and why people cant easily understand it, sounds like  he asked permission to  his company that he will propose to SM but the company didnt agree yet..my delulu mind only)

Back to MITH, need to rewatch that ep 158, maybe can see some hints for our SeungMin.. 😂😂😂

• Like 2
  • Star Struck 1
37 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Ep.161

Finally the most awaited phone has been revealed. I'd never been this obsessed in an iphone haha! Look at how small it is really in him. I just observed, he seldom use his phone this MITH episode. And the way he was holding his phone was weird for me. It's like he's trying to hide his phone and not show it on tv. He grabbed it with his other hand covering the full back of his phone. Do you think Seungmin shipper's analyzations, comments and delulus have reached him already and that we are dissecting his phone for some SM clues that's why he's trying to hide it now? What do you think? 

I tried holding my phone like that, and it feels awkward. But I dunno, maybe some people do hold their phone like that, especially when browsing vs typing.

Hahaha. Yeah, who knows. Maybe they've caught on.

PD-nim: wow! This episode got such high ratings!

Crew: yes, the ratings reached it's peak when... Seung Gi took out his phone.

PD-nim: oh no... Call his manager. NOW!

• Haha 5
9 hours ago, WondererSG said:

Year 2020,I do believe he was inlove because of his looks just like i mentioned here early today.. also i noticed in MITH eps he was busy with his phones (also happens when he was in relationship before) specially after JSM announcement of break up. Then the blueberry plants he mentioned when he was the master..

Don't forget the actual remodel of his home. The timing, the intimate media room, and of course the double sink bathroom!

And yeah, the blueberry line in that episode is really the best thing that connects that episode with So Min. It's my personal favorite hint that gives me hope for this ship.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 3
7 minutes ago, Warm Paws said:

Don't forget the actual remodel of his home. The timing, the intimate media room, and of course the double sink bathroom!

And yeah, the blueberry line in that episode is really the best thing that connects that episode with So Min. It's my personal favorite hint that gives me hope for this ship.

Oh yeah i forgot to list it down.. hahaha the very first hint that made us all think that he's preparing.. well for me he is really taken. Hahaha 

Theres so many hint that SG was: its all over his shows since last year and just this recent bts of mouse too.. 

Just that we need to connect it to SM. Hahaha 

1 hour ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Ep.161

Wanna think he is hiding it because we plan  to look at it for our SeungMin delulu.. maybe they  accidentally exchange phone thats why he need to hide the phone color too by covering it that way.. and thats the reason why he cant update his IG nowadays because he cant remember the pw..hahaha 

But back to reality, in that ep he uses his phone to check their portfolio and stocks.. and in that very scene, SG is buying a stock after Master gave them a yes answer to a company that he own stock..  hiding the phone so members wont see his account info.. 

• Like 1