Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

9 minutes ago, LFCouple said:

I rewatched ep 1 today... (I thought the rewatch event start this week... just realized it’s scheduled on March 6 😂😂). 

LSJ for sure very observant in this first episode. He’s very close to Seung Gi, and also PNR; so his focus was only on Somin. He kept staring at her (and the home/garden), while three others’ looked at the PD..

spacer.png

@WaterCatMe too.. 😂😂 and also the part when Somin passionately suggested that all of them take the child counselor certification... 😂😂. LSJ and PNR expressions were hilarious.

spacer.png

spacer.png

When she decided to take the test, LSJ immediately noticed that Somin is “special”. My bet, he shared his observations with Seung Gi later on that day...

spacer.png

Her passion, especially for kids, I think matches perfectly with Seung Gi’s.

@LFCouplethey are perfect match!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLxtsxNJF0s/?igshid=o624j1j4j9j8

(credit to the IG account owner)

Can’t wait for their respective dramas to start. 

Edited by LsgJsm
Needs correct spacing
  • Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 2
26 minutes ago, Kimi23 said:

OMG yes! What more if they do a drama. If they kiss, I’ll go nuts🤣

Someone mentioned here before that they'll love to see them together in something like a travel VS. The more we talk about them, the more I feel like a VS is the best way to go. I can't help but imagine them in their natural state, just being themselves, and making our hearts flutter. Hopefully the MITH PD change is really a ray of light for us. JSM MITH appearance will be a great start! 

If they ever make a drama together, then hopefully they get a great script. I'm a bit scared now to imagine them portraying other people, though we all know they both have the talent to make it work. But of course, if they do decide to make a drama instead of VS, then we'll all welcome it with open arms. 

Actually, just any interaction between the two now will probably make us all go crazy! :laugh:

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Tasty 1
52 minutes ago, Warm Paws said:

Someone mentioned here before that they'll love to see them together in something like a travel VS. The more we talk about them, the more I feel like a VS is the best way to go. I can't help but imagine them in their natural state, just being themselves, and making our hearts flutter. Hopefully the MITH PD change is really a ray of light for us. JSM MITH appearance will be a great start! 

If they ever make a drama together, then hopefully they get a great script. I'm a bit scared now to imagine them portraying other people, though we all know they both have the talent to make it work. But of course, if they do decide to make a drama instead of VS, then we'll all welcome it with open arms. 

Actually, just any interaction between the two now will probably make us all go crazy! :laugh:

Hahaha...If what we have been observing is true, SG will die having SM as a guest on MITH.

@LFCouple Yes...NR's reaction was priceless. And her reply to SJ when he said she was too ahead of herself.... 'You don't know me'... I was like wow...this girl is savage and I love it.

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

@WaterCat

It's you who mentioned BTIMFL? 

I started to watch it yesterday because I missed So min 😆 I already watched it a long time ago before LF I loved this drama but I didn't know her. Now I have a new look on her character. This character is so great. I just noticed that BTIMFL OST is the one which is used in LF 🥰

@WondererSG

Share what you want with us! About Seung gi or whatever else 😊

• Like 2
59 minutes ago, LsgJsm said:

@Seung-Minyes, you are right.  Thank you for mentioning the show.  I am amazed that you really did some research on Jsm and found her admirable too.  

@WondererSGWelcome to Seungmin Haven! It is nice to know that you are first and foremost an SG fan.  Looking forward to knowing him more through you...  

by the way, there are also others here who started as SG fans and now are avid Seungmin shippers. 
You will love it here because the atmosphere is warm & welcoming and everyone is just happily shipping the two... 

@LsgJsmthank you.. Looking forward to know everyone in this fam.. this is my first to joined a forum outside airen world, stil getting to know things here.. ive read for awhile already as a guest but havent read everything yet.. but so far  i enjoyed what ive read and learned about SeungMin.. i came to know for some facts too..maybe i missed alot in my searching.. but glad to know most of the reviews are same with mine..  i wished i can back read all the post so i can catch up and can write a worth to read post soon..

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 2
6 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

@WaterCat

It's you who mentioned BTIMFL? 

I started to watch it yesterday because I missed So min 😆 I already watched it a long time ago before LF I loved this drama but I didn't know her. Now I have a new look on her character. This character is so great. I just noticed that BTIMFL OST is the one which is used in LF 🥰

No..I think it was someone else long time ago...I just mentioned it today. Actually I love all the Ost. from BTIMFL.... It was like my most favorite K-drama of all time and LF killed it.. I completely forgot my Jiho and Seehee. 😂😂 Have you watched 'The smile has left your eyes' too? She nailed that role so darn well. 

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
25 minutes ago, Kumayuna said:

I want SM become special guest on MITH... then the whole episode only focus about SG and SM for prepared their wedding hahahaha. Now I'm on delusional mode 😂😂😂

i think between us, we could write a good drama script for them...with a happy ending where they lived happily ever after :hearties:

• Haha 3
  • Star Struck 2
39 minutes ago, Kumayuna said:

I want SM become special guest on MITH... then the whole episode only focus about SG and SM for prepared their wedding hahahaha. Now I'm on delusional mode 😂😂😂

Cant wait for this one.. 😅😅😅  tho knowing SG, i doubt if he will allow this.. but really hoping he will share to us that part of his story.. and will be very happy if it was SM..  

• Like 3
50 minutes ago, iheartseungmin said:

i think between us, we could write a good drama script for them...with a happy ending where they lived happily ever after :hearties:

I have an idea, something like....

Hot shot actor/singer, in preparation for his first father role, is recommended by his team to help in a daycare in the mountains. There he meets cute little kids, the uncle and auntie who owns the daycare, and a bubbly part-timer.

He gets to learn more about taking care of kids, but also get to experience life in the mountains. He gets to see how great the part-timer is, especially with things that he isn't good at. He tries his best to show-off his skills to the kids. Slowly, he realizes that he's doing it more for her than for the kids. He realizes that he's falling in love.

Sadly, his stay at the daycare came to an end and he was never able to confess his love.

The actor's drama becomes a huge success, and he guests on many other programs in the next couple of years. He realizes that his success feels empty, and that he needs her in his life.

After a chance meet-up with the girl, they ignite their love and live happily ever after.

Hmmm. More or less like that I guess. :laugh:

Edited by Warm Paws
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Clapping Hands 5
12 hours ago, Warm Paws said:

Yeah, it's kinda hard to know when they do their filming. I found page showing LSG's schedule, but I don't know how reliable it is https://tryp96.wordpress.com/lsg-schedule/#1907. And if it was, it doesn't really help much, it just says "Jipsabu filming" and only one Little Forest filming, which is 07/12-14 (the same as you mentioned above) . And next thing about LF, it's already the press conference and broadcast. If anyone knows how far back they usually film Jipsabu/ MITH, then maybe we can narrow it down a little. 

Also, from what I understand, the day they were at SM's house was exactly a month before they started filming with the kids. But July 12 is exactly a month before the actual air date, so June 26 most likely is the more accurate date at SM's house. So maybe 07/12 was the actual first filming at Jjigbaggol?

Either way, June 26 is still a couple of weeks after MITH ep 73 aired.

I'm now on ep.3 rewatching and I found the answer. Week 1 at Little Forest was shot during 7/12-7/14/2019. I saw the date on the phone when they were sending updates to parent on their first night with the kids...It was 7/13/2019 at 11 pm.  Time stamp begins from 1.06 onwards when they were reading reply from Yihan's mom....Look at SJ's eye movement.🤭🤭

15 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

@WaterCat

Yeah I've watched it too but I stopped to episode 10 because I checked quickly the end and 😔 I couldn't finished it. I prefered to stop at episode 10, I felt that my heart wouldn't handle this end. 

This drama is so good, good acting from So min and also the actor. The script too. Deep story 😌

Yay...I had hard time finishing it too....It was pretty heavy and I needed lots of time to absorb and digest... Definitely not something I can keep on watching several episodes in a row. 

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Insightful 4
1 hour ago, WondererSG said:

Im not sure if this was already asked here before but i really wonder if anyone here know about SG and SM interaction with each other after LF? Or heard them ever mention the name of the other one? 

Just asking,maybe i missed those moments after LF.. 

There was NONE. Neither of them ever mentioned the other party's name since LF which we all thought it's weirdly fishy. And we are all desperately dying to know here. 😆😆

• Like 6
2 hours ago, WaterCat said:

No hubo NINGUNO. Ninguno de los dos mencionó el nombre de la otra parte desde LF, que todos pensamos que es extrañamente sospechoso. Y todos nos morimos desesperadamente por saber aquí. 😆 😆

exactly neither of them, uh it felt like they both avoid talking about LF ... that's very suspicious why avoid it 🤔

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Caution: Novel-like comment ahead 😴🤗😱 read at your own risk 🤩🤓

I'm done back reading 😊 and i love all your comments, just makes me miss seeing them together in one frame 😣 but the thought of them together in real life somehow boost my longing for them. I've been watching randomly MITH's episodes from 2019. Trying to know or connect LSG's behavior. Honestly, I've become a fan of them in LF. I know them separately before that and watched their dramas and some VS/guesting but not really hook into them, I watched them in passing and both love their dramas but that's it. I'll move to the next kdrama afterwards. But when I watched LF clips thru yr uploads, I'm in awe with the clips I watched. Then I looked LF in Netflix (none) then thankfully found them in viu (which made me sign up for a monthly subscription because of LF---I only have the paid subscription in netflix) and now I can't live without viu 🤪. Like most of you here, my intriguing mind got me from Episode 1. I can't forget how surprised LSG was when she greeted him. He's stunned! And I think he thought for a while "damn! She got a kid already? I didn't know that..." but then he calmed down when she explained who the kid was. 

I got hooked when she passed on Yeol Moo to him and he has this look in his eyes. I told myself "ah...this is something to watch..." and then yes, my sleepless nights begun. I finished watching Nov 2020, and until today I am rewatching LF religiously 🙂 my husband actually thought that I'm watching another drama, he didn't know I can only watch LF reruns since Nov 2020. And then there's LSJ's comment "did she live here" and LSG's eyes suddenly looked at the camera infront of him, I think I saw a weird and suspicious look in his eyes then. He can just answer LSJ right away that he just met her, but something from his reaction also got me. "Ah! This guys must've been eyeing her for some time." And the rest is history. 

I watched MITH Ep.88 "friendship episode" where they invited their bestfriends over for a day of filming. I like that episode. I saw a very natural LSG again, carefree and being himself around the guys. I found out that Jang Na Ra is close to Lee Sang Yoon. But I like their moments in MITH because it looks like she's not a friend to him, there's sweetness and utmost caring from Sang Yoon and I love how LSG looked at them, it's like he knows something is up with the two and not just friendship. Watching that episode yesterday just reminded me of SM. This could be LSG and SM. How Sang Yoon stared and guarded her, reminds me of how LSG was to SM in LF. He looked at her the same way SG looked. How LSG and SM be like that in MITH. And we will all die and our family will rush us over to the ER for sure haha! I dont know how hard it is to guest SM in MITH. LSJ and Na Rae guested already, and someone here mentioned that Suzy Bae already appeared as the hint giver. Or was it really SG wont just allow it to happen because he can't control his 👀 oggling at her most of the time and the MITH guys will pick on him too much. I would love to see SM with the MITH guys and will see how LSG will react since we know he's easily gets jealous. Will he discreetly shield her from the guys or he'll show his "great wall of Seung Gi".

B881-A732-4-AC3-4494-9202-A2-B798-B5-C8-

D7-C23656-519-D-4-AB6-83-AD-37-DA93929-E

52423-C8-B-E977-42-CD-A83-B-E8262804-C3-

Edited by Myshipperheart_SGSM
  • Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Clapping Hands 3
3 hours ago, WaterCat said:

There was NONE. Neither of them ever mentioned the other party's name since LF which we all thought it's weirdly fishy. And we are all desperately dying to know here. 😆😆

And thats the reason why i was hooked to this shipping.. 😂😂😂 the possibilities of them being real..if the SG we knew stil haven't change, thats how he was when he's in a relationship.. (i dont know other celeb if the same), for our SG, they can act as if they didnt knew each other.. he cant even mentioned her name after the relationship was announced..

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2
13 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

I'm done back reading 😊 and i love all your comments, just makes me miss seeing them together in one frame 😣 but the thought of them together in real life somehow boost my longing for them. I've been watching randomly MITH's episodes from 2019. Trying to know or connect LSG's behavior. Honestly, I've become a fan of them in LF. I know them separately before that and watched their dramas and some VS/guesting but not really hook into them, I watched them in passing and both love their dramas but that's it. I'll move to the next kdrama afterwards. But when I watched LF clips thru yr uploads, I'm in awe with the clips I watched. Then I looked LF in Netflix (none) then thankfully found them in viu (which made me sign up for a monthly subscription because of LF---I only have the paid subscription in netflix) and now I can't live without viu 🤪. Like most of you here, my intriguing mind got me from Episode 1. I can't forget how surprised LSG was when she greeted him. He's stunned! And I think he thought for a while "damn! She got a kid already? I didn't know that..." but then he calmed down when she explained who the kid was. 

I got hooked when she passed on Yeol Moo to him and he has this look in his eyes. I told myself "ah...this is something to watch..." and then yes, my sleepless nights begun. I finished watching Nov 2020, and until today I am rewatching LF religiously 🙂 my husband actually thought that I'm watching another drama, he didn't know I can only watch LF reruns since Nov 2020. And then there's LSJ's comment "did she live here" and LSG's eyes suddenly looked at the camera infront of him, I think I saw a weird and suspicious look in his eyes then. He can just answer LSJ right away that he just met her, but something from his reaction also got me. "Ah! This guys must've been eyeing her for some time." And the rest is history. 

I watched MITH Ep.88 "friendship episode" where they invited their bestfriends over for a day of filming. I like that episode. I saw a very natural LSG again, carefree and being himself around the guys. I found out that Jang Na Ra is close to Lee Sang Yoon. But I like their moments in MITH because it looks like she's not a friend to him, there's sweetness and utmost caring from Sang Yoon and I love how LSG looked at them, it's like he knows something is up with the two and not just friendship. Watching that episode yesterday just reminded me of SM. This could be LSG and SM. How Sang Yoon stared and guarded her, reminds me of how LSG was to SM in LF. He looked at her the same way SG looked. How LSG and SM be like that in MITH. And we will all die and our family will rush us over to the ER for sure haha! I dont know how hard it is to guest SM in MITH. LSJ and Na Rae guested already, and someone here mentioned that Suzy Bae already appeared as the hint giver. Or was it really SG wont just allow it to happen because he can't control his 👀 oggling at her most of the time and the MITH guys will pick on him too much. I would love to see SM with the MITH guys and will see how LSG will react since we know he's easily gets jealous. Will he discreetly shield her from the guys or he'll show his "great wall of Seung Gi".

I would love to see  JSM in MITH too.. possible if she got a project in SBS, she can be a hint giver too like suzy.. but JSM being there as a guest in a wedding theme episode will be much love.. Cant wait to watch how SG will react when their story will be unfold..my imagination is getting out of control again.😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
34 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

i also love this episode and i also ship LSY and JNR after their episodes. but i can't watch their kdrama (VIP) coz my blood will surely shoot up. hahaha!

yes @Myshipperheart_SGSM we all wish SM will be on MITH. for sure @SilverMoonTea will start a watch party here 😆 maybe LSG doesn't want it to happen yet because he is aware of shippers like us, and that for sure we will make a huge fuss out of it hahaha!

40 minutes ago, WondererSG said:

he cant even mentioned her name after the relationship was announced..

he was able to do it in LF after a long time because one of the new kids name is same as his ex. haha! and that kid also said that she prefers LSG than her own dad. haha

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
45 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

My my... I was actually a bit disappointed! I thought there will be more after the pictures! :laugh:

As usual, I love your thoughts. Thanks for sharing! 

50 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

I would love to see SM with the MITH guys and will see how LSG will react since we know he's easily gets jealous. Will he discreetly shield her from the guys or he'll show his "great wall of Seung Gi"

Yeah, I can already see Sung-rok and Se-hyung teasing Seung Gi, something like... 'So Min-shi, are you single right now? What do you think of our Eun-woo here... Seung-Gi: YO YO YO. WAIT A MINUTE. JAM.KKAN.MAN.YO.' :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 9
50 minutes ago, Warm Paws said:

My my... I was actually a bit disappointed! I thought there will be more after the pictures! :laugh:

As usual, I love your thoughts. Thanks for sharing! 

Yeah, I can already see Sung-rok and Se-hyung teasing Seung Gi, something like... 'So Min-shi, are you single right now? What do you think of our Eun-woo here... Seung-Gi: YO YO YO. WAIT A MINUTE. JAM.KKAN.MAN.YO.' :laugh:

Thanks @Warm Paws, I need to stop myself from typing any further. I am already worried that my comment is soooo long that I might take so much space here in our forum hahaha! I just summarized everything I wanted to say after back reading hahaha! 

I don't know how to word it, but there's this echo at the back of head that keeps on reassuring me that they are real. My hunch won't leave me alone and keeps on insisting that SeungMin is a couple big time. i hope my intuituon is right. It was with Binjin and I'm so happy for them, they are my first ever ship. And my hunch doubled for SeungMin. 

Edited by Myshipperheart_SGSM
  • Like 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1