Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

LSG really hates spaces (if it's SM in his side 😆) Look at his gap with LSJ. I wonder if the DJ sense something between the two, she might have also see how LSG can't keep still in his seat and how he moved closer to SM, also the staring game the two exchanged in front of her. 

3-A5-BB9-B9-F67-F-4-F8-D-A0-FE-34-F95364

I think this was taken at LSJ's place, posted by Hook Ent. They are watching LF at home, he must've seen what we saw too and maybe LSJ did point it out to him and both of them talk about it. 

DD76-F25-F-900-F-4-F3-C-9-AD7-114-BC3-B8

• Like 6
  • Star Struck 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
19 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

😆

I think this was taken at LSJ's place, posted by Hook Ent. They are watching LF at home, he must've seen what we saw too and maybe LSJ did point it out to him and both of them talk about it. 

DD76-F25-F-900-F-4-F3-C-9-AD7-114-BC3-B8

😍😍 awesome, for sure they talked about it. And Lee Seo jin certainly teased a lot Seung gi 😊 I wonder which episode they are watching

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
9 hours ago, LsgJsm said:

Estoy de acuerdo en que la suya fue espontánea, no presentada o simplemente mera actuación ... la química entre los actores generalmente es vista y sentida primero por los espectadores, directores y personal incluido, pero no necesariamente sigue, involucrará o resultará en atracción entre los actores. En el caso de Lsg y Jsm, lo que sucedió fue un flujo natural de atracción que progresó a lo largo del programa de variedades. También es un factor por el que su química se sintió desde el principio y se encontró que era innegable e inexplicable.  

En la entrevista de radio SM dijo, que era natural de como ella se sintió en las grabaciones de LF, y SG no dejaba de mirarla y sonreír.In the SM radio interview she said that it was natural to how she felt on the LF recordings. SG kept looking at her and smiling, maybe this shows what you say. can only translate a small paragraph and that was what I arrogated to myself I hope that the translation is not badly done, that is why I ask someone to translate that radio conversation 

• Like 1

@MjanedeeRecent purchase? 

I found info about Seung Gi’s properties on twitter, but not recent purchase one. Besides his apartment (Brownstone Legend), he bought a house in 2016 in Bundang, Gyeonggi-do... Is it the same area as Somin’s parent house???

https://twitter.com/lsg_hall/status/1365360918859706370?s=21

spacer.png

spacer.png

This Sunday MITH will be interesting as well. I think they will discuss about investments. I saw a clip - seemed Seung Gi is showing his investment portfolio; and SSR teased him, “will you marry me?” - since he’s loaded... 😂😂

Edited by LFCouple
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 1
  • Shocked 1
1 hour ago, LFCouple said:

@MjanedeeRecent purchase? 

I found info about Seung Gi’s properties on twitter, but not recent purchase one. Besides his apartment (Brownstone Legend), he bought a house in 2016 in Bundang, Gyeonggi-do... Is it the same area as Somin’s parent house???

https://twitter.com/lsg_hall/status/1365360918859706370?s=21

spacer.png

spacer.png

This Sunday MITH will be interesting as well. I think they will discuss about investments. I saw a clip - seemed Seung Gi is showing his investment portfolio; and SSR teased him, “will you marry me?” - since he’s loaded... 😂😂

Heheh thank you! I can’t post a photo here- I was excited sharing this news so I didn’t put more information into it 😅😅

• Like 1

Watching MITH episode 72(LSJ was the master) 

when was this aired by the way? During LF or after? 

Anyway, so it came from the two. They know everything about each other 🙄 uh.... this concludes that really know something was brewing back then, huh? And that they probably did a lot of talking when it's just SG and him alone? Contemplating whether to pursue her or not? Or if she likes him too? Hmmm.... yeah. We knew it! 

BBB1-E0-BC-84-AF-4526-A501-A131-F131679-

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Anyway, so it came from the two. They know everything about each other 🙄 uh.... this concludes that really know something was brewing back then, huh? And that they probably did a lot of talking when it's just SG and him alone? Contemplating whether to pursue her or not? Or if she likes him too? Hmmm.... yeah. We knew it! 

LSJ MITH first ep aired June 2. LF aired Aug 12.  So depending on when they filmed, it could be just a couple of weeks apart. That's why it fits so nicely. LSJ giving LSG advice, and then boom, they meet JSM.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
36 minutes ago, Warm Paws said:

LSJ MITH first ep aired June 2. LF aired Aug 12.  So depending on when they filmed, it could be just a couple of weeks apart. That's why it fits so nicely. LSJ giving LSG advice, and then boom, they meet JSM.

Yay..right the timing was just 🥰. Now that I'm watching LF first ep. again...I think SJ has been observing them since day one.... His eyes were moving left right left right when SM was asking SG about child psychology license.... Who knows what he was thinking? There, maybe he was thinking SG eventually met his compatible match... SM will be his end game. 🎉🎉🎉

• Like 1
  • Party! 1
2 hours ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

One thing I also like about their heart to heart talk is LSG asking this:

LSG-softer-voice.png

Which we all know he can't help but do with So Min. :love:

14 minutes ago, WaterCat said:

Yay..right the timing was just 🥰. Now that I'm watching LF first ep. again...I think SJ has been observing them since day one.... His eyes were moving left right left right when SM was asking SG about child psychology license.... Who knows what he was thinking? There, maybe he was thinking SG eventually met his compatible match... SM will be his end game. 🎉🎉🎉

Yes yes yes! My thoughts exactly. LSJ the OG! Club president!

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Heart Eyes 1
59 minutes ago, Warm Paws said:

I've read somewhere if LF was shooting in June but I didn't know what the exact time is....

But, if you noticed on eps 1 when at SM's house, the date on July, 12th 2019

spacer.pngspacer.png

If you noticed, between SG's Ig post and LF have different time release...

on SG's post it was in June, 29th but in LF July 12th...

• Insightful 2
53 minutes ago, WaterCat said:

SJ has been observing them since day one.... His eyes were moving left right left right

yes. LSJ is very observant of the people around him. if you watch his 2nd episode in MITH, at the end he gives out his gifts to the 4 hosts. he chose the LPs & CDs he gave out based on what he observed about each person.

and in LF, he seems disconnected but he just observes from afar but he gets everything what's happening and what was needed. so for sure, he knows and feels that SG & SM might really feel something for each other. and he probably saw that the two complement and complete each other. thus, LSJ became our OG SeungMin Shipper 😆

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
24 minutes ago, Kumayuna said:

I've read somewhere if LF was shooting in June but I didn't know what the exact time is....

But, if you noticed on eps 1 when at SM's house, the date on July, 12th 2019

spacer.pngspacer.png

If you noticed, between SG's Ig post and LF have different time release...

on SG's post it was in June, 29th but in LF July 12th...

Yeah, it's kinda hard to know when they do their filming. I found page showing LSG's schedule, but I don't know how reliable it is https://tryp96.wordpress.com/lsg-schedule/#1907. And if it was, it doesn't really help much, it just says "Jipsabu filming" and only one Little Forest filming, which is 07/12-14 (the same as you mentioned above) . And next thing about LF, it's already the press conference and broadcast. If anyone knows how far back they usually film Jipsabu/ MITH, then maybe we can narrow it down a little. 

Also, from what I understand, the day they were at SM's house was exactly a month before they started filming with the kids. But July 12 is exactly a month before the actual air date, so June 26 most likely is the more accurate date at SM's house. So maybe 07/12 was the actual first filming at Jjigbaggol?

Either way, June 26 is still a couple of weeks after MITH ep 73 aired.

Edited by Warm Paws
added paragraph
  • Insightful 3
7 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

oohh! yes @LFCouple, is it same? 😁

well based on the screenshot posted by @Kumayuna it says gyeonggi-do. so is it really fate? 🤭 sg bought the house 2016 then 3 years after he met sm (and probably her family during the shoot). 🥰

Oh wow! Nice catch! Nice how the two topics somehow connected and gave us a convenient photo showing both locations. Fate!!

Very convenient for SM indeed! Would be very easy to visit her family if the hubby is still busy late at work, then they can come home together.  :laugh:

LOL. Looking at it real quick, Gyeonggi-do is actually like the entire metropolitan area around Seoul, so the houses can be anywhere. 

It's fun to hope that they're close though!

Edited by Warm Paws
  • Star Struck 1
  • Party! 2
41 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

yes. LSJ is very observant of the people around him. if you watch his 2nd episode in MITH, at the end he gives out his gifts to the 4 hosts. he chose the LPs & CDs he gave out based on what he observed about each person.

and in LF, he seems disconnected but he just observes from afar but he gets everything what's happening and what was needed. so for sure, he knows and feels that SG & SM might really feel something for each other. and he probably saw that the two complement and complete each other. thus, LSJ became our OG SeungMin Shipper 😆

yes, you are right @ishipSGxSM, LSJ is very observant and considerate ...in LF he's the one who cut the empty water bottle and gave it to Yi Han when he caught the dung beetle.. and filled bottles with water to give to the boys when they made the mud pool.. not mentioning giving the plums to Brooke almost all the time.. 

so i'm sure he would have noticed it when SG seemed to be so obviously smitten with SM...

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
11 minutes ago, Warm Paws said:

Oh wow! Nice catch! Nice how the two topics somehow connected and gave us a convenient photo showing both locations. Fate!!

Very convenient for SM indeed! Would be very easy to visit her family if the hubby is still busy late at work, then they can come home together.  :laugh:

LOL. Looking at it real quick, Gyeonggi-do is actually like the entire metropolitan area around Seoul, so the houses can be anywhere. 

It's fun to hope that they're close though!

Maybe just 15-30 minutes drive? hahaha 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1