Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

May I go back to SG being a jealous topic? I wanted to share my observations since yesterday but I kinda thought I posted way too much already...🤣🤣

From my observations, he is quite territorial as well. There is this scene in ep.16 around minute 36.55 when they all cooked together in the kitchen on the last day. SM was stirring sauce for jajangmyeon with SG on her left. There was this moment when LSJ sneaked in the gap between them to check on the sauce....As soon as he left, SG moved closer to SM and closed that gap....I had this 'what was that 😏??' question popped in my head when seeing his reaction.. 🤣🤣 He was hanging by her side for a while after that too.

Another one was when he rushed out of the room as soon as So Min came in the house with LSJ, Brooke & Grace. Shouldn't he let LSJ go ahead of him as he was there first plus he is his senior..... Question mark 🤔 And this LSJ dragged Brooke out of the room to leave those two alone when SM cried intrigued my curiosity too...😏😏 

He was really obvious at their last week at LF.

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 8

goodmorning seungmin shippers except for justina/hvh/tone20 whatever! hahaha why do you need to ruin my morning ? ( IM GONNA REPORT THAT IG PAGE EVERYDAY HAHAHAH, so you cant send some pretty convincing photos here and divert our attention!) im gonna ruin that IG page! hahahha :smile:

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, Mjanedee said:

goodmorning seungmin shippers except for justina/hvh/tone20 whatever! hahaha why do you need to ruin my morning ? ( IM GONNA REPORT THAT IG PAGE EVERYDAY HAHAHAH, so you cant send some pretty convincing photos here and divert our attention!) im gonna ruin that IG page! hahahha :smile:

She's such a pest.... She is actually everywhere. I think it was her replying to my comment on Youtube too.

• Shocked 1
1 minute ago, WaterCat said:

She's such a pest.... She is actually everywhere. I think it was her replying to my comment on Youtube too.

She's delusional and scary! hahahah she should get a life! but we should counter attack her hahhahah like rubbing it to her face that LSG & Y broke up like ages hahahha and seungmin is the present and the future for him hhahhaha :niu:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

So I rewatched ep. 8 because it’s the recent topic and I noticed SM putting her hand inside her pocket and the next cut, she is already applying something on her lips until I saw she’s holding a lipstick and that confirms it. Maybe a colored balm? though looks like a lippie to me.. She did this while SG is still talking to NR.

spacer.png

This made me think that SM was not conscious to retouch in front of her colleagues. Is this a tell-tale sign that Se-Hyung mentioned in one of MITH episode? He said he had a crush and they were chatting and seemed to get along thus he assumed the girl might like him but when another guy left the table, the girl he had a crush on, retouched in front of him which made him think, the girl didn’t like her because if the girl likes her, she would be conscious in retouching powder/lippie in front of him. SG agreed with a nod. 

On the other hand, SM must be conscious with how she looks specially in front of camera because after all, she’s working/taping for a show and should always look presentable as much as possible. SG talked about this when he was the master in MITH. He said, he must be conscious of how he looks because it is part of being a professional. This is probably the reason I never saw SM looking haggard or distressed unlike her co-stars, SG, SJ and NR who look exhausted at times while SM manage to stay pretty 😉. This made me think if SM always retouch whenever she has the time. SM can retouch when a kid will pee 😅 Looking good can be part of being a professional or because she wants to always look good for SG 🙈. Slightly bothered she didn’t mind applying lipstick while being around with her co-stars which means she is comfortable in a friendship level although why should SM retouch when the taping is about to end? and kids went home 🤔 

Haha I’m having a headache with just a lipstick 🤦‍♀️. SM might be beauty conscious like maybe most Korean women are. If she’s using colored lipbalm, it is also to protect lips from drying and she doesn’t need a powder room for a quick lip-care ☺️ 

Edited by Seung-Min
  • Like 3
21 minutes ago, Seung-Min said:

So I rewatched ep. 8 because it’s the recent topic and I noticed SM putting her hand inside her pocket and the next cut, she is already applying something on her lips until I saw she’s holding a lipstick and that confirms it. Maybe a colored balm? though looks like a lippie to me.. She did this while SG is still talking to NR.

spacer.png

This made me think that SM was not conscious to retouch in front of her colleagues. Is this a tell-tale sign that Se-Hyung mentioned in one of MITH episode? He said he had a crush and they were chatting in the table and seemed to get along thus he assumed the girl might like him but when another guy left the table, the girl he had a crush on, applied retouch in front of him which made him think, the girl didn’t like her because if the girl likes her, she would be conscious in retouching powder/lippie in front of him. SG agreed with a nod. 

On the other hand, SM must be conscious with how she looks specially in front of camera because after all, she’s working/taping for a show and should always look presentable as much as possible. SG talked about this when he was the master in MITH. He said, he must be conscious of how he looks because it is part of being a professional. This is probably the reason I never saw SM looking haggard or distressed unlike her co-stars, SG, SJ and NR who look exhausted at times while SM manage to stay pretty 😉. This made me think if SM always retouch whenever she has the time. SM can retouch when a kid will pee 😅 Looking good can be part of being a professional or because she wants to always look good for SG 🙈. Slightly bothered she didn’t mind applying lipstick while being around with her co-stars which means she is comfortable in a friendship level although why should SM retouch when the taping is about to end? and kids went home 🤔 

Haha I’m having a headache with just a lipstick 🤦‍♀️. SM might be beauty conscious like maybe most Korean women are. If she’s using colored lipbalm, it is also to protect lips from drying and she doesn’t need a powder room for a quick lip-care ☺️ 

look who also likes to apply lip balm even when shooting/taping 😏💋🤣

spacer.pngspacer.png

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Awesome 2
29 minutes ago, Seung-Min said:

spacer.png

This made me think that SM was not conscious to retouch in front of her colleagues. Is this a tell-tale sign that Se-Hyung mentioned in one of MITH episode? He said he had a crush and they were chatting and seemed to get along thus he assumed the girl might like him but when another guy left the table, the girl he had a crush on, retouched in front of him which made him think, the girl didn’t like her because if the girl likes her, she would be conscious in retouching powder/lippie in front of him. SG agreed with a nod. 

I want to go back to Ep 7 haha. Noticed at 59-59:02, SG fed SM with the chicken soup, it can hardly be seen because the camera focused on the kids while eating after the water play. 

• Awesome 1

@Seung-Min She actually used it a lot...I saw her using that at the radio interview too... She didn't really seem to care... SM seems pretty down-to-earth and she is very comfortable being herself. Like how she could stretch her legs or split cherry seeds in front of SG, SJ, and NR at first time they met. On their week 4, I think she was allergic to something that there were these rashes on her ears....That didn't seem to bother her at all.... And yay, she was the only one among them that never looked knackered...I don't think it was because of her applying make up all the time tho.... She looked pretty right after she woke up with no makeup on. It was just because she has this glowing cheerful aura that comes from inside.... Among 4 of them, she was the only one that never complained about anything.

TBH, although my gut feeling said that she sort of felt something, I sometimes find it's hard to read whether she really likes him... I still didn't see a really obvious confirmation card from her end. She seems to be friendly and playful with all her colleagues. For him, it's so obvious and there was no way that SM would not realize it.

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 1

@SGxSM @WaterCat @pokepo @ishipSGxSM @Diva @Myshipperheart_SGSM @Lin M @Seung-Min @LuckyGirl @Kimi23 @iheartseungmin @Mjanedee 

Thank you everyone for your replies! Glad you all like it! I'm really more happy with how this one came out (from a technical and editing POV). But like a said, all of you contributed to the videos, directly or indirectly, with your eagle eyes... I just stitched them together. So thank you everyone! 

Anyway. I'd just like to add... Yoo Jin sleeps so well! She's like a doll in this shot, and she's basically unaffected even while LSG was carrying her and waving her arms. I bet that'll happen to anyone once LSG sings ~jajang jajang uri aga~

18 hours ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

He smile so sweetly every now and then and look at Yoo Jin from time to time, distracting himself for staring at her too much. 

IMG-5301.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
4 hours ago, WaterCat said:

May I go back to SG being a jealous topic? I wanted to share my observations since yesterday but I kinda thought I posted way too much already...🤣🤣

From my observations, he is quite territorial as well. There is this scene in ep.16 around minute 36.55 when they all cooked together in the kitchen on the last day. SM was stirring sauce for jajangmyeon with SG on her left. There was this moment when LSJ sneaked in the gap between them to check on the sauce....As soon as he left, SG moved closer to SM and closed that gap....I had this 'what was that 😏??' question popped in my head when seeing his reaction.. 🤣🤣 He was hanging by her side for a while after that too.

Another one was when he rushed out of the room as soon as So Min came in the house with LSJ, Brooke & Grace. Shouldn't he let LSJ go ahead of him as he was there first plus he is his senior..... Question mark 🤔 And this LSJ dragged Brooke out of the room to leave those two alone when SM cried intrigued my curiosity too...😏😏 

He was really obvious at their last week at LF.

Hi. Yes, i noticed that too 😍 and i love to read topics for "sg's jealousy" 😉 I also noticed the treasure hunt episode where they put the treasure in LSJ's pocket and SM reached out then touched the pouch which is already in LSJ's front apron pouch. Noticed that Na Rae just pointed it out to SG but SM reached out to him and cling to it. SG's look is a bit weird there, he looked at SM,m in a weird expression. I really think he is a jealous kind of guy. I can feel it. So let's hope how he'll feel for her monthly house 🤗🤔 

Im thinking, if they really are dating right now and they are both doing a series, i hope that they will still find a time to see each other and not fall apart. Well, there's their iphone mini to look at anyway 🤪 

lastly, haven't seen him taking out his phone for the last episode of MITH. Maybe someone told him that the fans have been talking about his phone hahaha! 

Edited by Myshipperheart_SGSM
  • Haha 2
4 hours ago, WaterCat said:

There is this scene in ep.16 around minute 36.55 when they all cooked together in the kitchen on the last day. SM was stirring sauce for jajangmyeon with SG on her left. There was this moment when LSJ sneaked in the gap between them to check on the sauce....As soon as he left, SG moved closer to SM and closed that gap....I had this 'what was that 😏??' question popped in my head when seeing his reaction.. 🤣🤣 He was hanging by her side for a while after that too.

Hmmm. I looked into it... and sorry, I'll have to set aside my shipping bias for a moment. That jjajang sauce really does look AMAZING. LIKE HOLY @$#@# :shocked2: I'd like a closer look too if I were LSG, standing beside JSM is just a bonus. :laugh: I just had instant jjajangmyeon yesterday and really, no comparison! 

giphy.gif

Mmmmmm.

Edited by Warm Paws
added GIF
  • Haha 2
35 minutes ago, Warm Paws said:

Hmmm. I looked into it... and sorry, I'll have to set aside my shipping bias for a moment. That jjajang sauce really does look AMAZING. LIKE HOLY @$#@# :shocked2: I'd like a closer look too if I were LSG, standing beside JSM is just a bonus. :laugh: I just had instant jjajangmyeon yesterday and really, no comparison! 

giphy.gif

Mmmmmm.

Hahahaha...The fact that he was already just right next to her tho...He could already see it clearly...And he did not move back to his previous spot after he got the close(r) look at the sauce.😏😏...... There was no need for him to be standing next to her when she was stirring the sauce.🤣🤣

1 hour ago, Warm Paws said:

@SGxSM @AguaCat @pokepo @ishipSGxSM @Diva @Myshipperheart_SGSM @Lin M @ Seung-Min @Chica con suerte @ Kimi23 @iheartseungmin @Mjanedee 

¡Gracias a todos por sus respuestas! ¡Me alegra que les guste a todos! Estoy realmente más contento con cómo salió este (desde un punto de vista técnico y de edición). Pero como dije, todos ustedes contribuyeron a los videos, directa o indirectamente, con sus ojos de águila ... Yo simplemente los uní. ¡Gracias a todos! 

De todas formas. Solo me gustaría agregar ... ¡Yoo Jin duerme tan bien! Ella es como una muñeca en esta toma, y básicamente no se ve afectada incluso cuando LSG la cargaba y agitaba los brazos. Apuesto a que le pasará a cualquiera una vez que LSG cante ~ jajang jajang uri aga ~

Although I have already seen it many times, I would see it a thousand more times, the two JMSG are so cute

20 hours ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Thank you for a lovely video again @Warm Paws! I dont know how to begin typing all the thoughts in my brain is just scattered everywhere right now. I love your video, please consider in making another one. please? Thank you for answering our requests for another video. Everything in the video was on point again! and you are right, LSJ is the silent Seungmin Shipper. I always like how he acts as the mediator of the two, he knows LSG well and He's just always observing the two from a distance, maybe gauging how SM handles the very active LSG and how LSG handles the very independent SM that breaks LSG's "leadership" attitude. and it proves that LSJ was amazed with SM's attitude when he complimented her in the radio show, even there's no sub title. 

from your video, I took screenshots that really seal everything that we've been observing. I love this scene, the two boys were both looking at the same subject, but with different expression on their faces. LSJ has a more general (neutral) reaction seeing SM and the kids lying on the yoga mat. While LSG's expression was pure admiration and sweetness and when he said "they're lovely" I don't think he meant the kids---it's SM. The view in front of him was such a pretty and lovely to watch. This guy is so whipped from Day 1! I don't think I saw him this whipped from his other shows, dramas and guesting. 

IMG-5299.png

IMG-5300.png

I also love this picture of LSG. This is Episode 16. The way he stared at SM throughout this awarding ceremony was screaming "Damn! I'm in love with this woman" and so this concludes that until the very end of the show, LSG's admiration towards SM is growing, the eyes can't deny! it's very obvious just by the way he look at her with pure admiration. He's sitting still the whole time SM was giving out the award, it's like he's watching his favorite movie, just watching still. Not changing the channel. He smile so sweetly every now and then and look at Yoo Jin from time to time, distracting himself for staring at her too much. 

IMG-5301.jpg

These two really should hit it on, they like each other and it's very obvious. If SM broke up with LJ because she fell for LSG (just for example that's the real reason for the breakup) I think there's nothing wrong with it, it happens in reality. People fall and fall out of love sometimes. She met someone better, he met someone with solid grounds and would shake him from time to time. It's a perfect blend! 

The first time I saw Little Forest, I was not so aware of many things, the only thing I saw was their beautiful chemistry that they have and as the chapters passed the more I was convinced that something was Moving on, at the end when I saw Seung Gi looking at her in such a cute and special way, I wondered is he admiring her but why? I wondered will you like it? There I almost confirmed that possibly if she liked #JungSoMin. 🌹❣️🥰🙏🙏😻😍

• Like 4
6 hours ago, LuckyGirl said:

I want to go back to Ep 7 haha. Noticed at 59-59:02, SG fed SM with the chicken soup, it can hardly be seen because the camera focused on the kids while eating after the water play.

I don't think I see it. Maybe the timestamp is different? :thinking:

11 hours ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Episode 7, the swimming episode. I brought this up here before, but everytime I rewatch LF, this scene still is questionnable to me. Did LSG intentionally touched SM's hand while he's getting grace's corn? or it's just my illusion? and finally, after so many tries, I am able to attach a gif, im so happy! 

giphy.gif

Yes, it does look that way from the camera angle. Wish he really did though. 

While we're at episode 7. I remembered one suspicious thing LSG said: 

LSG-Yi-Han.png

This is right after Yi Han's tooth came off, and before they drove to the stream. What he was planning to say was just Yi Han's tooth came out.... so why tell it later Mr. Lee Seung Gi? The kids, especially Grace and Jeong Heon, for sure would have loved to hear about it, so why tell it later Mr. Lee Seung Gi? Would you have preferred to tell it to So Min in your alone time with her, Mr. Lee Seung Gi?? :smug:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Swimming in the Stream episode:

SM being herself and all, just didn't care how she behaves around them. She maybe forgot that she's wearing a loose shorts, and our samchon SG just couldn't help but look 😣🤭, i wonder if he told her afterwards to watch how she sits, because luckily it's just him and not other people. He seldom shows his gentlemanly side here with SM, am I right? Or he's just too conscious to show it to her, always thinking that he might giving signals? 

1-AD7-BC40-6-FCF-47-F3-85-D1-FC3623-B898

Episode 15: Meeting Room/Twins singing

i think LSG got so conscious in this scene, He realized that they were too close to each other and that the camera was zoomed in on them. That's he stood up while watching the video. But LSJ leaned in closed to SM too and he didn't mind at all. SG so whipped!

giphy.gif

And SM stare afterwards just really increase the percentage that the feeling is mutual. She could've stared to LSJ or all of them, but she sweetly glanced at SG. 

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 3
7 hours ago, LuckyGirl said:

spacer.png

Omo! omo! Saw it too after reading your observation  @LuckyGirl... 😱 While everyone is busy taking care of kids, SG did not forget to take care of SM 😭 and look at Brooke watching SG 😁

Brooke: Is aunt Somin, a kid as well? Samchon, I also want soup 😅😍

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
4 minutes ago, Seung-Min said:

spacer.png

Omo! omo! Saw it too after reading your observation  @LuckyGirl... 😱 While everyone is busy taking care of kids, SG did not forget to take care of SM 😭 and look at Brooke watching SG 😁

Brooke: Is aunt Somin, a kid as well? Samchon, I also want soup 😅😍

Yes that's the one

Thanks for posting a screenshot. I actually did a GIF but i don't know why it doesn't upload maybe the resolution is high. It's 2 seconds only so it can hardly be noticed 😊😅

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
7 hours ago, WaterCat said:

@Seung-Min She actually used it a lot...I saw her using that at the radio interview too... She didn't really seem to care... SM seems pretty down-to-earth and she is very comfortable being herself. Like how she could stretch her legs or split cherry seeds in front of SG, SJ, and NR at first time they met. On their week 4, I think she was allergic to something that there were these rashes on her ears....That didn't seem to bother her at all.... And yay, she was the only one among them that never looked knackered...I don't think it was because of her applying make up all the time tho.... She looked pretty right after she woke up with no makeup on. It was just because she has this glowing cheerful aura that comes from inside.... Among 4 of them, she was the only one that never complained about anything.

TBH, although my gut feeling said that she sort of felt something, I sometimes find it's hard to read whether she really likes him... I still didn't see a really obvious confirmation card from her end. She seems to be friendly and playful with all her colleagues. For him, it's so obvious and there was no way that SM would not realize it.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts @WaterCat. I do agree with you. I also don’t think its just because of make-up SM is glowing. She’s happy and definitely enjoyed her role. Yes, we never heard her complain. SG is really taking care of her as well. Saw @LuckyGirl observation on SG feeding SM with chicken soup and I’m melting....

17 minutes ago, LuckyGirl said:

Yes that's the one

Thanks for posting a screenshot. I actually did a GIF but i don't know why it doesn't upload maybe the resolution is high. It's 2 seconds only so it can hardly be noticed 😊😅

Yes GIF is much better but since I haven’t tried it yet, will figure it out later hahaha but your observation is really awesome😱

Edited by Seung-Min
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, Seung-Min said:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts @WaterCat. I do agree with you. I also don’t think its just because of make-up SM is glowing. She’s happy and definitely enjoyed her role. Yes, we never heard her complain. SG is really taking care of him as well. Saw @LuckyGirl observation on SG feeding SM with chicken soup and I’m melting....

Yes GIF is much better but since I haven’t tried it yet, will figure it out later hahaha but your observation is really awesome😱

Thank you @Seung-Min. Because we are on rewatch mode, we do see a lot of unnoticed scene before haha. I just love how SG took care of SoMin imo too. 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1